fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello all, hope you are also enjoying some wonderful snow/diaper days🦊😌

This was mine today

I slept naked as usual, love the freedom, but woke with the urge to pee. I diapered up and went downstairs in the dark my power had shut off during the night.
I started the day, coffee and a workout, today was biceps/triceps, I used my diaper as needed just relaxing with the freedom that brings. Towards the end of the workout I messed without any judegement or guilt, it's so freeing to be able to release when you feel the need, in that moment. The sun had come out and I saw a fresh coat of snow decorating the forest that surrounds my cabin, today was a snow day.

This means I don't need to do as much, I'm a little ocd, this definitely relaxes me😌

Even though I am remote, only having in winter about 12 people within a half days travel, I still do get surprise visitor's, mostly as I am the resident mechanic.

But today,

Today is a snow day

I will not be bothered by them because they will not be able to reach me🤣 because of snow, and the approaching outflow storm bringing sub zero conditions including freezing spray.

"Raises tiny fox paws into the air and laughs maniacally"

But I am safe, and comfortable in my cabin😌🦊

I changed after my workout and put a fresh diaper on with some compression pants too secure it nicely. Winter weather means I can dress in puffy layers and hide my diaper😁
I headed down the only road in my faithful truck "thunder cat" and headed to the dock to take care of some stuff before conditions worsened.
I motored out into the bay with my little speed boat "tawny vixen" and grabbed both my small skiff from my sailboat that is anchored near by. The coming storm would surely sink them with snow and freezing spray. Luckily my neighbor let's me use his excavator, so I pulled them both out of the sea with it, placing them securely on Terra firma.
I returned to my cabin where I re sealed one of "thunder cats" tires, the rim was leaking so I used the dozer on the excavator to break the bead. Worked great.
Now I am relaxing in front of my woodstove, with that second diaper from this morning. It's a super ultra by abu, soooo much capacity. Tonight it's Spanish coffee and making Christmas presents.

Hope you enjoyed, and are having a beautiful day

Cheers,

Flecko

Attachments

• 20221129_161441.jpg
    20221129_161441.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39193, todderhr, Saltedcaramel64 and 4 others
That looks wonderful. I'm envious.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
dogboy said:
That looks wonderful. I'm envious.
Thanks, it's humble but I own it outright and have no mortgage etc so life is pretty relaxing 🦊😌

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
I did enjoy! Cheers!

You have a really nice home. I know you work hard on your lifestyle and property to make it so nice. You are a good role model.

Very very nice.

Day 698 1 person remains....lol

I love snow days… have fun!

Saltedcaramel64 said:
You have a really nice home. I know you work hard on your lifestyle and property to make it so nice. You are a good role model.
That's really nice of you to say 😊. I do really value my land, and am so grateful for it, it deserves to be loved and honored. I'm doing my best to try to only use resources from my land to build and develop it while keeping it as natural as possible 😌

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and LukeTheDeersky
chamberpot said:
Day 698 1 person remains....lol
That's actually a pretty accurate date of my time here alone🤣

I love my alone time but company as well. My vixen friend comes to vist me here sometimes and it's fun to be a host and entertain etc, but I also sure do love the peace that solitude brings.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot
Snow days are da bestest 💕

Back