Having a shower and then putting a fresh nappy on.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it feels wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: robdl15, Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and 6 others
bobbilly said:
Yep have to agree on that

Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 39193
Do it every night I take a shower and put a diaper on then go to bed

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke and Deleted member 39193
I LOVE THIS FEELING!

Reactions: Diprs2
Yep, nothing like it. It's even more special when some diapers you after a shower. I love when my wife powders and diapers me after a shower. I'm not AB but this is one of those feel good things that a baby would experience.

• Love
Reactions: Littleabp, Diprs2, MetalDan86 and 2 others
Nowididit said:
Yep, nothing like it. It's even more special when some diapers you after a shower. I love when my wife powders and diapers me after a shower. I'm not AB but this is one of those feel good things that a baby would experience.

Same (With my GF not your wife 😉)

Reactions: Mingus, Diprs2, Zeke and 1 other person
Yep, sometimes 😁

ССамое То

You know, I don't do this that often. Almost every time I take a shower, it's after my diaper comes off and I have to go back to regular underwear.

Nowididit said:
Yep, same here. My wife and I often shower together after before we go to bed and after she takes my diapers off. After our shower, she powders me and pins a fresh diaper on me for bedtime. Such a wonderful and intimate time together.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Forced
I’m bathed a nice clean nappy and powered and a nice bottle then bed by my gf every night and then changed through the day when I need to be

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
Lyric said:
Yep, same here. My wife and I often shower together after before we go to bed and after she takes my diapers off. After our shower, she powders me and pins a fresh diaper on me for bedtime. Such a wonderful and intimate time together.
I think if somebody changed me I wouldn't be satisfied as the fit wouldn't be good. Is this the case?

My gf fits my nappy perfectly with a nice bit of powder in my nappy and backside with my onesie vest

Reactions: Diprs2 and Forced
bobbilly said:
Definitely! I also sometimes love to apply some baby oil afterwards. Then it is off to rolling on to the bed for a fresh diaper change. 🥰

Last edited:
I don’t use oil when I have my nappy changed I suck on my dummy and have baby powder in my nappy and my backside and use baby lotion sometimes when being changed as like to smell like a baby

bobbilly said:
I think if somebody changed me I wouldn't be satisfied as the fit wouldn't be good. Is this the case?
Not at all. My wife is much better than me at pinning my diapers on properly.

bobbilly said:
Nope. My wife will initially tape me up then she'll adjust and tighten the tapes from there. Always a good fit.

Yes its a wonderful feeling after a nice warm shower !!
Mostly when Abbie decides what diaper I will be wearing for that day !

Reactions: Lyric and Diprs2
amazing feeling

Yes I do this most weekends if I’m not up to much will take my dirty nappy off have a shower and put a clean one on. Feels so good putting another nappy on rather than pants like I do during the week

Back