Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
yet sure i did some little things watch some cartoons crawl and stuff but i haven't really felt really little yet. For few reasons

1. Fear of being caught worried that my mom and dad might see ill need more time need to be alone longer.

2. Not in Diaper's i don't think that be in them anytime soon

3.Other little stuff i don't have i don't have any toys, pacis are baby bottle i feel if i had these stuff it be easier

I had that problem before I got my stuff, I am sure you can get a pacifier from the dollar store, there has to be a few cheap toys that you can buy, I would just go looking around the shops if you can. Cartoons can only do so much, which ones do you watch?

Angelic said:
I had that problem before I got my stuff, I am sure you can get a pacifier from the dollar store, there has to be a few cheap toys that you can buy, I would just go looking around the shops if you can. Cartoons can only do so much, which ones do you watch?

Been watching care beers

I was scared I was going to be caught, but believe me people can't see through walls with X-ray vision like superman! Even superman wouldn't care, if he did he would just have a giggle and leave you alone at the most! People don't have super hearing like superman either unless you make a lot of noise and I am sure you don't, if you tell your parents and you think they will handle it well, I am sure they will help you out with getting you toys. I would just tell them about liking toys though. Even if you are rummaging through a toy box, nobody cares! Once you get over the fear of being caught, you will enjoy yourself more. I am not saying go outside your room with baby gear or acting like a baby, because it's a private thing to enjoy. Do you have childlike clothes as well or are they adultlike?

- - - Updated - - -

Carebears I never watched that but I thought the Bears were cute and I wanted one!

Angelic said:
I was scared I was going to be caught, but believe me people can't see through walls with X-ray vision like superman! Even superman wouldn't care, if he did he would just have a giggle and leave you alone at the most! People don't have super hearing like superman either unless you make a lot of noise and I am sure you don't, if you tell your parents and you think they will handle it well, I am sure they will help you out with getting you toys. I would just tell them about liking toys though. Even if you are rummaging through a toy box, nobody cares! Once you get over the fear of being caught, you will enjoy yourself more. I am not saying go outside your room with baby gear or acting like a baby, because it's a private thing to enjoy. Do you have childlike clothes as well or are they adultlike?

- - - Updated - - -

Carebears I never watched that but I thought the Bears were cute and I wanted one!

They am to old for toys just only have one doll my grandma bugth me no baby clothes I think it be better if I had my own place I don't think ill be moving out anytime soon I really want to try a diaper

- - - Updated - - -

If I can go someplace and be little

You can just tell them even though you are too old for toys, you would like some because you enjoy playing with them, if you deny yourself what you want then you won't be happy. Even so, if you don't tell, I am sure if you bring a backpack you can buy yourself some toys as long as you are not stealing or just bring a shopping bag. But if there is one thing about telling, it take a lot of weight of your shoulders and you will be happier and not scared that somebody is going to catch you.

Angelic said:
You can just tell them even though you are too old for toys, you would like some because you enjoy playing with them, if you deny yourself what you want then you won't be happy. Even so, if you don't tell, I am sure if you bring a backpack you can buy yourself some toys as long as you are not stealing or just bring a shopping bag. But if there is one thing about telling, it take a lot of weight of your shoulders and you will be happier and not scared that somebody is going to catch you.

After they found out I was looking at diapers there reaction was not one I hoped for

Angelic said:

- - - Updated - - -

Am thinking about buying a rAttle were ill put it so no one finds it?

Just in a. Drawer under clothes or something, it's a easy thing to hide like a pacifier

How little are you? What toys?
Under mattress worked for me for years. "Sleep on it". (Princess & the Pea?)
'STUFF' AMAZON if they won't ask Q?s, can they be shipped elsewhere?

I'm 50+ & Fam Still don't know, 'but think I'm just wierd' ;ie Sis's trying to marry me off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back