Have you seen these, what do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyhelge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
WOW. Looks very nice out. Thick and beautiful prints on them.:paci:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
That website doesn't even look good for the 2007 copyright. Pretty pricey, but considering that AwwSoCute charges an arm and a leg for shipping, I guess these might come off cheaper.

D

dixon

Unfortunately last I heard about that company they went under, don't know why the website is still up, but if you order prepare to not receive what you ordered.

LittleRK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Diapers look good. Site looks like crap.

It looks like it's straight out of the 90's, and there are obvious grammatical errors.

Not sure about the professionalism of this company, but based on that stuff alone I would be very wary.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've seen those diapers before I just didn't know what they were called.
Cute diapers but like as others said the site doesn't look very good.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Unfortunately last I heard about that company they went under, don't know why the website is still up, but if you order prepare to not receive what you ordered.

That's good to know, I was thinking about saving this website in my favorites but now , no. The website does look rather basic and not very professional, another thing I noticed is that that the description of the diapers are nothing when it comes down to absorption and filling. That sure is strange though that the website is still up after 7 years, must be a domain name registered for 10 years or whatever.

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Yeah They will probly not send you the diapers. I tried a few years ago and never got them.

Cereal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
This kind of thing with possibly not receiving the things you pay for is what makes me nervous about ABDL shopping in large. I mean, I don't want to think it's such a common occurrence, though it makes me overly wary, I suppose. Still~ Had those not been discontinued or whatever, they would be uber cute to have.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I never ordered them but they looked cool
but they were really expensive and I don't know if the company is still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.