Status
Not open for further replies.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I've wet the bed, about four time between age 5 and 13. I've never had any daytime accidents, though!

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I've wet the bed about maybe 4-8 times in my childhood, but I have never had a day accident and some of those bed wets were on purpose

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I wet the bed until I was 11 and I still on occasion but I never had any daytime accidents though.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Nope. :D

Edit: Well, maybe before potty-training. :p

Last edited:

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Yup.

I was not a bedwetter. I wore diapers to bed until age 3, and had exactly one wet bed after that. Given that it was not a normal thing for me, it was fairly distressing when it happened. I can vividly recall waking my mom and telling her that I'd gotten sick in my bed. I remember her being mildly irritated at that, but when she got to my room and realized what had actually happened (the smell of urine was a dead giveaway!) she cleaned things up quickly and didn't make me feel bad about it -- even the lying.

Oddly, though I was very interested in diapers at the time, had access to them, and even wore them to bed (by choice) on occasion, I can't recall thinking even once, "I wish I'd been wearing a diaper." The whole thing had been a lame experience that, apparently, I was quite eager to put behind me.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Actually twice, once I dreamed I was in the bathroom, but turns out I wasn't there but in my bed :rolleyes:. And the other one was awful :(, It happened when I was 9 in school. So the class was almost over and I wanted to go to the bathroom, the teacher didn't allowed me to go, so, I wetted my pants.
I was so embarassed, but I think nobody noticed, we were kids and the class was hysterical since it was friday and everyone was talking and waiting to leave, at least I hope so :(

KatieBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I don't recall ever doing it while I was a child but I have once as an adult. I had vertigo really bad for about a week. I couldn't really get out of bed (even slight movements made me vomit and walking was impossible). Although I did make it to the bathroom most of the time despite the illness, on one occasion when it was really bad, I tried to get up to go to the bathroom, which made me sick and I started to vomit. The effects that had on my body led to a little bit of unintentional wetting. I also have once wet my pants on accident when I had an illness hat my doctor never did manage to diagnose, but which lasted for a month and involved coughing uncontrollably. Same deal as the vertigo: started coughing, lost control of my muscles, and Bob's your uncle.

Although I've been an AB my entire life, I didn't wear back then. If I had, both of those accidents could've been avoided, since I'd have been wearing 24/7 for the duration of the illness.

Bored4351

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
No bed wetting.
Two accidents. One around 6 years old. I was playing outside and didn't really feel like stopping. The other time I must have been around 11. I woke up and really, really, REALLY had to go. I was at a camp ground, and the bathrooms were a good 1/4 mile away. I knew I wasn't going to make it, and ended up wetting myself when trying to figure out what to do. as I started, I knelt down in front of water jug and madeit look like I was getting a drink, while I was actually washing away what was leaking. Nobody found out because everyone was still asleep. Lucky for that I guess.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Nope, never had any childhood accidents, fortunately on the embarassment front
though, in my '20s, when I had a waterbed and recently married, I had about a dozen accidents after I set the bed temp to 60F (it was a hot summer, and it was pleasantly cool, apparently too pleasant) . where I would almost invariably wet the bed very night. My wife was supporting, but admittedly not happy about being soaked by me. I turned the bed temp to 70F and quit wetting it nightly. Aside from that, I haven't had much grief from bedwetting until about a decade later.

pd8615

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Have wet the bed as a result of seizures due to medical issue. Not fun though as I often bit the sides of my mouth or tongue and that could hurt for a few days.

Also when on heavy pain meds. Simply didnt wake up. Again not fun as so whacked that one doesnt feel much of much let alone get into a/b space.

Often wear cloth and sometimes waterproof pants to bed. Don't wet though as I don't want the laundry and cleanup. Just want the comfort and feeling of being in little space.

Do wet during the day sometimes but that does not involve so much laundry.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
None of you ever went through a time during puberty when you experienced a couple wet beds? And not the Wet Dream kind? There was definitely a period during puberty when I wet the bed a couple of times a month.

I had plenty of daytime accidents when I was around 5 or 6 as I recall, and I was out of diapers by then.

futurepunk92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
To my recollection, I've never wet the bed. =\ I only ever 'went' about two times every 24 hours - once in the morning and once in the evening.

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
The only time I wet the bed was really weird actually. It worked like this I was dreaming about a totally normal day and that I was actually going to the toilet in my dream and I just simply released in the bed thinking I was in the bathroom and I started awake only after I just lost 1/8th of the contents of my bladder in my bed.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I used wet the bed during stressful times as a child, but not intentinally (not sure if that makes me a non) but it wasn't something intentional even into teen years thanks to all the stress of my childhood. My childhood was not happy.

cd158

Colin
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not a bedwetter but my freshman year in high school I played football and I think I drank too much water that day because when I woke up next morning my bed was wet if only I was wearing a diaper

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I actually wet the bed last night! I was wearing an Abena M3 with a stuffer that I had been wearing since after dinner so it was quite full. I woke up to find that it had filled up more and there were stain spots on my bed and I had no urge to pee like I do every morning. This is weird to me because I haven't wet the bed since I was probably 8.

R

RainbowShy

I did once. I can't remember the age, but I felt so ashamed of it that I never told my parents it happened. I don't even remember how I got away with it, nor do I remember the feelings I had other than being ashamed. D:

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't remember much from when I was young enough that the odd bedwetting incident wasn't surprising, only one particular time, but I don't remember anything else happening through most of my childhood, and I certainly don't consider myself a bedwetter. However, having said that once I started wearing diapers and using them at night for multiple nights in a row when I get the chance, I have had a few isolated incidents where I literally wet the bed unintentionally, while unpadded. Actually it could also have been caused by stress as I hear that happens sometimes, but let's be honest it was probably getting used to the diapers. I should be overjoyed that it's happened a few times but the IC crowd is right when they say it's not that great when you can't control it, and honestly if I wasn't wearing on a certain night, chances are I wasn't in the mood anyways...

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The last couple times I wet unintentionally (as an adult) I awoke while I was urinating but it was too late to stop.

This was during a stressful time in my life when I didn't have a job and my psycho ex was making life for me a living hell. The wetting stopped right when I got a job.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As a child, no.

Now as an adult, when I drink to much alcohol, I'll wet my bed. So, I kind of limit my booze typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.