Have you ever messed a diaper before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowShy

I have, but it was accidental when I had diarrhea. I don't really like messing because it feels gross. It takes a lot of time to clean up too. :/ I've gotten lucky that it was only a tiny accident.

So what about you? Have you ever at least tried to do it?

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have before but I don't very often because like you said it takes a lot of time to clean up.but sometimes I'll have very close calls getting to the bathroom where having a diaper on would of helped a lot.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I've had accidents over the years...not plesant...a few when flying...and I was stuck in a friends crib/bed...

I've only a couple time done it on purpose...

It's a pain to clean...and never asked for anyone to clean...that's just too much!

But, the few times I've had an accident or needed to use them...I'm glad I had them...

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I have...

on purpose.

and...

I quite enjoyed it.

/gasp.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes, it wasn't that bad :eek:. I do it just when I know cleanup is not going to be an issue.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Insensitivity about disability sparks salt!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have. Hid in my room, so I didn't get caught, but my room has carpet, & it was a mess. I'll never do it without daddy's help again.

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have during the times I've had diarrhea while sick, and just like you said, the cleanup is really time-consuming and not all that enjoyable.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Not since I was a bio-baby, no. I'm just not a fan of dealing with poop. Or smelling it.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes, I've tried it. It's really not my thing. But I've had accidents when not feeling well and couldn't make it to the bathroom. I'm with you, it's just gross, smelly, messy and way too much to clean up. So not for me:)

I have, but it was accidental when I had diarrhea. I don't really like messing because it feels gross. It takes a lot of time to clean up too. :/ I've gotten lucky that it was only a tiny accident.

So what about you? Have you ever at least tried to do it?

R

RainbowShy

I don't do it often by accident, which is a good thing. Since like most people said, it's not very pleasant. Accidents are usually more forgivable than doing it on purpose unless of course, for some, it can't be helped though. I usually put a diaper on just in case I think it will happen to me.

Let me rephrase this: What I'm trying to say is that for ME, it's more forgivable than doing it on purpose. I don't like the mess because it's usually unpleasant.

Putting this under a spoiler to avoid any gross details.

Usually when I think I'm going to fart, I do. It turns out that it's not farting but... yeah. A gooey mess. Once I know what's happening, I can easily make it to the bathroom before it comes out. We have only one floor, and my bathroom isn't that far from the living room. In fact, it's right across from my bedroom. So, it's not always a problem if a tiny bit of runny poop comes out for me. So long, as I know I did it by accident and didn't know it was going to occur.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Sometimes.. I mean, sometimes a gigglemuffinz is well.. a little stinky yes..

This is embarrassing! The last time I admitted this everyone kept calling me a squishy butt! It's just a thing and all, it happens.. Dx

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone who has only ever done diarrhea in their diaper - you haven't given it a fair trial. If you have an upset tummy you need to observe the very best hygiene precautions and that probably means using the toilet if at all possible. It's often uncomfortable to pass and more difficult to clean up, so don't use that as your point of reference. Having a nice firm healthy BM at your leisure, in response to a natural urge, is a very different sensation. It's emotionally liberating, physically satisfying and not as difficult to deal with afterwards as some would have you believe. Allowing yourself the freedom to squat and mess whenever you get that full feeling is pure bliss, especially if like me you go a few times every day. Relax and enjoy!

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Sometimes.. I mean, sometimes a gigglemuffinz is well.. a little stinky yes..

This is embarrassing! The last time I admitted this everyone kept calling me a squishy butt! It's just a thing and all, it happens.. Dx

It's not embarrassing. to be embarrassed about something implies to me that you have feelings of guilt? Feeling guilty about this is the same to me as feeling guilty about being a AB/DL,fur,furry, or IC. That is nothing more then just a lifestyle choice or who and what you are(if not both). What you do with that and how you think of these things is where the wrongness (if any) is at. I don't like to mess intentionally but sometimes I wonder if I really would enjoy it more because how would I know? I have never tried(intentionally) before? While I struggle with trying to tolerate myself I do in fact barely manage to do that in all things. So don't be embarrassed for messing. If it makes you feel good then do so and in fact I might just decide to try it intentionally for the first time tonight just make you feel better if that helps. honestly I keep wondering if I should try this more because I might be about to add IC to my profile soon and I might as well get used to it anyways.

Last edited:

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
i do quite often so long as the kids arn't around. in the warm seasons i go walking alot and i am very accident prone when active. i had no control of my bladder untill about 19 and limited control of my bowells till 15, it is still sometimees a problem as an adult so when im out walking i save myself the embaresment and just wear and use a diaper. ill be out anywhere from 2-4 hours and im always wet and sometimes messeed when i get home. but other than those times i try to get to a Potty unless im just being really lazy. and thats not often as im with two young kids most of my free time.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone who has only ever done diarrhea in their diaper - you haven't given it a fair trial. If you have an upset tummy you need to observe the very best hygiene precautions and that probably means using the toilet if at all possible. It's often uncomfortable to pass and more difficult to clean up, so don't use that as your point of reference. Having a nice firm healthy BM at your leisure, in response to a natural urge, is a very different sensation. It's emotionally liberating, physically satisfying and not as difficult to deal with afterwards as some would have you believe. Allowing yourself the freedom to squat and mess whenever you get that full feeling is pure bliss, especially if like me you go a few times every day. Relax and enjoy!

Indeed, don't take diarrhea or something too soft as a point of reference, that's not enjoyable at all and one does not feel well. Besides the cleanup of something soft is awful.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Not intentionally, its always on accident when it happens to me.
I hate it, to me it feels icky, sticky, and gross.
As others have said, its a pain to clean up after.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Nope.

I tried messing my underwear once when I was about 11 - if you can count one little bit as messing. It didn't really appeal to me and I didn't do it again.

There was also a time when I had diarrhea, and wasn't sure if I had to go or just pass gas. Luckily it was just a little bit and I was on my period at the time so I was wearing a pad that contained it. I do get unintentional ''skid marks'' and stains from the more liquid stuff sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.