Have you ever lost a toy when you were a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
Have you ever lost, ruined, or got a favorite toy taken away from you when you were a kid? How did you react? What was it?

Last edited:

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Sort of. Actually I had my favorite toy taken away. My favorite blanket though I lost.

So my favorite toy was a pretty big stuffed bear my Mom gave me. I would cuddle it and sleep next to it as if it was a bed. Eventually it got taken away when we moved and I was told that I was too old to have it. Honestly, I was pissed. I didn't understand why they had to take it away.

My favorite blanket was a duck tales blanket / sleeping bag. When we went on vacation it some how got left behind. I was pretty upset about it.

I know I also had a gizmo stuffed animal ... not really sure whatever happened to it.

LilBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had a stuffed fox that I absolutely loved. One day he just disappeared. We looked all over and couldn't find him. I never took him out of the house so we couldn't imagine what happened. My cousin used to hide my toys from me as a joke and we wondered if he hid my fox in the garbage can or something and then forgot. I still feel sad about losing my fox.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I never really lost a toy when I was young, but I was told when I was about 3 we had a in floor heater and I took my older brothers plastic toy truck and put it on top of it and melted it, he still bugs me about in off and on. I don't really remember it though.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
For me rather than losing one, it was more of several. By that I mean some of my legos. The dreaded vacuum monster gobbled up some of my lego friends. I kind of cut the bag open I retrieved every single one of them. I got a long time out...

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
My favorite airplane got run over still miss it . :.(....

Faelan

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't think I ever lost anything, though I remember I did have a super soft kitty plush when I was really young. My parents decided to wash it, and it probably wasn't meant for the washer/dryer because the fur came back all rough. I remember being rather upset about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.