Have you ever known someone in real life that wore diapers out of necessity?

Read the title.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Not speculation, but if you actually knew this to be a fact. (Besides yourself, if this applies, obviously.)

I may update this later, I should be going to bed about now.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Uhm the kids in the special ed room where I helped out for 3 years?

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]My friends cousin was (is? I think he still is) a bedwetter. He was staying in my friends for awhile while I was having a sleepover and found out. He had drynites for it.[/font]

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
My ex, kids in my special school, a girl in my special ed class when I was 6 and 7. A girl in my brother's grade, a boy in my other brother's grade, my dad's friend after he had a surgery, a girl in my high school when I was 16 and another girl I knew when I was in middle school.

Then I saw this guy at the AB/DL gathering who is incontinent and it turned out we had seen each other because we both went to this group therapy when I was 12. I had no clue he wore diapers.

I have also seen a few other incontinent people in my community here.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nope, not the one. I know for a fact that a few of my friends were bed wetters. One of them until he was about 11 or 12, but none of them wore diapers because of it.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a friend who wet the bed, and his dad made him wear diapers.

X

xdeadx

I do remember when I was about 7 or 8 I had a really good friend who wore them all the time. I never understood why though. I used to stick up for him when people teased him.

And my sister wets the bed. Back about a year ago my mom got her goodnites for about 3 months straight cause she was tired of waking her up in the middle of the night to go.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, I've had quite a few kids I babysat that wet the bed.... and a couple friends when I was younger, all the kids and my old friends were under 12 or so though... so not of much relevance.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
My cousin used to wet the bed, as did one of my brothers. But that's all way back when.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I had a friend that used to wet the bed, he wore Goodnites to sleepovers. I also had a couple cousins and siblings that used to wet the bed, I think they all wore Goodnites too.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Dude... what is with you going poll crazy lately? I see three you've posted within a week.

hbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In college there were several students with physical disabilities. A few had bags of diapers out in their room. They only used them at night when their attendant was not around to help them to the restroom. Very much a grim situation.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dude... what is with you going poll crazy lately? I see three you've posted within a week.

I enjoy participating in each of Russian's polls. They allow us to interact in a manner that gives us interesting statistics similar to that of a study. The more the merrier IMHO.

I've never known anyone personally that has worn, other than a boy I used to babysit when I was like 11.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Just my ex's Grandma, who was in a car accident as a kid, which left her incontinent...a kid at the summer camp I worked at last summer...the special ed kids at my school where I used to help out.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Nope, unforchanetly I don't know anyone.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I clicked no, then I thought about it and I realised that I knew two friends who wet the bed and at some point used drynites. I suppose this shows - think before answering.

So yeah I do, but I voted the other way because I didn't engage brain.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
When I was born my Mom, Granny and Aunt Betsy all wore diapers 24/7 because of urinary incontinence. Eventually all my sisters and Betsy's daughter wore diapers to bed. As a child Mom and our pediatrician felt it important for kids who wet to socialize with both wet and dry kids. There was a play-group for us. At university my roommate Frances Weaver wet her bed and wore diapers at night.

Once I returned to Los Angeles as an attorney I joined a support group organized by my urologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.