have you ever held your pee until you burst(in a diaper)

did ne1 try it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i have,

i would drink 2 gallons of fluids over an hour, wait and wait until your bladder gets so full until youre standing up keeping it back as hard as you can. then just letting it all go. it feels so good.

anyone else done it
sorry if theres another thread about this.:dunno:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i've never done this, but i want to some time in the future. i have held it for a long time and then gone into a toilet. it felt good, but i bet it wasn't nearly as fun.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well I have tried this but not purposefully. I think but don't quote me on this, but I atually think it is bad to hold your pee until breaking point. It just isn't good for your bladder.

D

daria7483

i have,

i would drink 2 gallons of fluids over an hour
Not to be a nag...but you can die from that, and people have. I'd drink less over a longer period of time for that effect. And no I've never done that, usually I can't stand the feeling and release the pee before I'm that full.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I have, and the sudden flood of urine afterwards was quite a rush.

I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon, though. It hurt pretty bad.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not to be a nag...but you can die from that, and people have. I'd drink less over a longer period of time for that effect. And no I've never done that, usually I can't stand the feeling and release the pee before I'm that full.
Well as long as your not just drinking water, you should be ok. If you drink just water, then daria is right, you can die from it. Few people would guess that you can be over hydrated, but you can. The technical name for it is low blood sodium. As long as you are drinking something like gatorade has replenishes your body's electorlites you shoud be fine. Tho I have to agree and I would drinking that much and holding it until you burst can't be good for you.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
No, but I prolly will someday. XD;;;

And on the water topic, I know someone (not personally,though. >.>), who almost died from drinking too much water. It's bad.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i have 2 rephrase that, 1 1/2 gallons

i dont drink just water, some soda, gatorade, and some juice with it

Last edited by a moderator:

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Has anyone ever heard of that "Hold Your Wee For A Wii" contest? I'll try to link to the article if I can. Anyway, there was this contest to drink as much water as you could (or a large, specified, amount), and hold it for as long as you could. This mom entered that contest, almost won, and was found dead around (I think) 2 - 8 hours later. I believe too much can be dangerous, but a little bit over an amount of time would be too dangerous.

it would give you a drunk feeling.

your body is like a scale drinking alcohol tips it one way.

and drinking water tips it the other way.
Are you talking about homeostasis? Your body trying to find a balance? When I drink that much water (even one glass) that fast, like chugging it down, I have to sit down for a while, 'cause I just feel sick afterwards.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i have 2 rephrase that, 1 1/2 gallons
i dont drink just water, some soda, gatorade, and some juice with it
didnt you read those two corrections?????????????
\
it would give you a drunk feeling.

your body is like a scale drinking alcohol tips it one way.

and drinking water tips it the other way.

Has anyone ever heard of that "Hold Your Wee For A Wii" contest? I'll try to link to the article if I can. Anyway, there was this contest to drink as much water as you could (or a large, specified, amount), and hold it for as long as you could. This mom entered that contest, almost won, and was found dead around (I think) 2 - 8 hours later. I believe too much can be dangerous, but a little bit over an amount of time would be too dangerous.

Are you talking about homeostasis? Your body trying to find a balance? When I drink that much water (even one glass) that fast, like chugging it down, I have to sit down for a while, 'cause I just feel sick afterwards.
when i let go is when it starts leaking i dont try to hold it that long

i have that feeling.

i admit, i did make some mistakes when i first started this thread

this is getting completely off topic here

Last edited by a moderator:

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i used to drink water 24/7 but i would drink too much. never knew i was washing away all my water soluble nutrients till i read an article on the net one day.
as far as diaper usage goes i never held it till i would burst, but i have had moments where i would get pretty full and have to release. it's fun but i wouldn't do it often.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Okay first of do not drink that much water ever again, no one should. Of course unless you have a death wish. Never ever drink more than a gallon of water in 1 hour, even that is pushing it too much. Try to stay under a gallon. Anyways there was a radio station in my state (maybe the one whitefox mentioned i don't know if it is the same story) and they were having a contest on who could drink the most water (do not know what the prize was just heard this on the news). Anyways one lady died because she drank so much water in such a short period of time.
Dirtbike4x4 said that is because it dilutes the sodium in your body, this is exactly what happens, but only part of why it causes you to die. Time for a little Bio lesson! :educate: ....So when you drink a lot of water in a short period of time, so much gets absorbed into your body which dilutes the sodium in your body. That is a very bad thing because in our body everything is controled and powered by little electrical charges running through our body which is controlled by the brain and gets its energy for the electric from the calories of our food. So anyways the sodium is used to conduct the electricity, so when you dilute the sodium you make the atoms too far apart to send an electrical pulse from eachother, which causes everything to stopping working in your body all at the same time.

So now you see this is very deadly and not a joke so do NOT do this!

Thanks for reading, your body will thank you! Be safe!

EDIT: .....Oh yeah I got so carried away I almost forgot the topic! :laugh: So anyways yes I have done this before but not to the bursting point, when it starts to hurt I just let it go. I think if I held it until it busted on its on, something would be seriously damaged lol.

Last edited:

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've never heard of death from too much water. I skulled a 3L bottle of water once trying to do this and it didn't do me any harm. Did make me feel a bit bloated for a while though

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The thing is, like said before, you wash away all your minerals. A normal / healthy body can handle this (to a degree) but it'll have taken a blow and will have to replenish it's supplies. If you do this too often and/or too soon after each other you indeed can die from it.

As for me, I haven't ever purposefully done it the way you said it but I've had enough times that I really had to go to the bathroom when there wasn't one available.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No but I do remember using my diaper for the first time that I did actually flood it.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
oh also your red blood cells absorb too much water and then they burst... so yeah, that's when you get close to damage or death.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cool. I've never heard of suicide by drinking too much water, who wants to be the first to do it? :lol:

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
well that's essentially what happened to that lady that tried to win a wii for her family. no one forced her to drink all the water, she did it on her own accord.

Status
Not open for further replies.