have you ever had that 'moment'

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I know what you guys are saying >.<. I call them daddy poos though.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh, I've had those moments. Especially recently, lol.

I think I'm a bit lactose-intolerant. Seems every time I buy a chocolate milk at school, or eat eggs for breakfast I have to take a major dookie by around noon. So when I get home I'm dying, and about to crap myself, and just my luck, half the time my mom is in the bathroom. So I stand there yelling at her forever to get out or I'll shit on her floor. So she usually does, but it's awful the feeling you get.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
\
Although it's fun checking on students' butts (discreetly, mind you) to see if you can see or hear anything suspicious. :eek: Who knows - some student may have taken precautions for the exam! ;)

Peachy
Peachy... your too old to be checking out anybody young enough to be a "student". IDK about germany, but in the USA you can get arrested and jailed for sexual harassment. It doesn't take much either if say the guy is 31 and the girl is say 16.

Oh, I've had those moments. Especially recently, lol.

I think I'm a bit lactose-intolerant. Seems every time I buy a chocolate milk at school, or eat eggs for breakfast I have to take a major dookie by around noon. So when I get home I'm dying, and about to crap myself, and just my luck, half the time my mom is in the bathroom. So I stand there yelling at her forever to get out or I'll shit on her floor. So she usually does, but it's awful the feeling you get.
Mandi, would it really be that bad to simply poop in the bathroom at school and save your self the pain of holding it all day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Mandi, would it really be that bad to simply poop in the bathroom at school and save your self the pain of holding it all day?
Well I know for myself I always tried to go through all day at school without taking a poopoo in school because the bathrooms were pretty nasty. I am a pretty clean person, specially for a guy.

I also want to note that on my post for this thread on the previous page I was referring to wetting accidents. I have never ever had an poopoo accident, thankgod. Unless you count sharts! :whew:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
public restrooms are filthy... and the stalls never lock... I'd never take a dump in one...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I've had that happen to me before. I usually call them 'day after Burker King moments'. Oh so special :rolleyes:

I *DO* get an urge to urinate suddenly at times. Sometimes it's caused by diet (if I consume caffeine, within about 10 minutes I will have to use the bathroom...immediately!), and sometimes it's just random.

I'm actually kind of glad I'm not wearing a diaper when I get the <insert poop joke>, or I would feel less need to rush to the toilet, and the cleanup afterwards would be vile!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Peachy... your too old to be checking out anybody young enough to be a "student". IDK about germany, but in the USA you can get arrested and jailed for sexual harassment. It doesn't take much either if say the guy is 31 and the girl is say 16.
I'm on a university campus - 19 is the minimum age for university students here (18 in a few very special circumstances maybe), so hold your horses! :tongueout: Besides, 16 is the legal age of consent here for sexual activities, so "normal" adult sexual harrassment laws apply. And last time I checked, looking at people isn't considered sexual harrassment - at least not here, can't be sure with the screwed up American legal system.

public restrooms are filthy... and the stalls never lock... I'd never take a dump in one...
In some places in America, you'd be lucky to even find stall doors! I seriously wonder who'd use those places!

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, it would. I don't like public bathrooms, and I will try my damdest to avoid them if I can. :)

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
In some places in America, you'd be lucky to even find stall doors! I seriously wonder who'd use those places!

Peachy
I must be odd, because I've never really had a problem using a public washroom...in fact most of the time when I do my business, I'm was school, or now at work... It's not like I'm spending alot of time in there. Cover the seat with TP, couple of minutes and you're gone :cool:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I had one of those moments mere minutes ago! I was editing a mistake I saw in my story, and then BAM! The groundhog started peeking! That breakfast burrito had some kick!

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
the other day i took some medicine that made me do that. it felt good to get it out of my system, but it was such a horrible feeling. even at home on the toilet i couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Peachy
Well I think the answer to that is pretty simple, anybody who has to poop and is mature enough to have their pants down for two minutes while strangers might walk by and see you out of the corner of their eye. I've been a boy scout for years and at boy scout camps, latrines with stalls with no doors is the norm. You learn really fast that everybody does it and that is really not a big deal at all. While i'm on this rant, same thing applies to using public (communial) showers. The only people who don't use them when they really should are the ones who are just too immature to handle seeing other people naked. (to those people) grow up.

X

xdeadx

Actually yes just an hour ago on my way home from school, casue the only bathroom is the on on the 7/11 near my house and there bathroom is broke. plus there's like no trees discreet enough to make a slight stop... So... Ya =p

Other times I've had that 'moment' but it doesn't happen to often

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've been like, OMG I'm gonna piss myself if I don't get there :O but everyone hets that lol. I have shit myself a few times though when I've meant to fart :laugh:

seriousbusiness, ur avatar, what is that cat from? I found this ages ago,

lol

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
So... why the crap are we bringing back month-old threads anyways?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Does that matter? As long as the posts are constructive what's wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.