have you ever had that 'moment'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
you know the moment... where your stomach isn't cooperating with the rest of your body and while you were making your way to the nearest bathroom you kept repeating to yourself "why didn't i have a diaper on me right now?"
i know i've had a few close ones at work. i swear one of these days i'm going to have an accident from laughing (my coworkers make me laugh too hard).

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
A few times like when playing video games,after a bath, when up high, when fighting, Also when ridding behind my dad's boat on stuff. A few times I could really have used one because I did have an accident.just glad i was in water.

Role
Private
Can't say I've particularly felt that way. Although the rushing to the toilet thing I can relate to. Damn me and my crappy diet.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
do you fight often? and why would you need one after a bath:p you could just use a toilet XD
Not as often as in middle school but I get in a scuffle every now and then. As for the bath I take very warm/hot baths and it relaxes a lot of muscles.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i remember having a moment like that, vincent. i was born 5 months premature so my muscles weren't that strong. i had an accident in my uncle's pool in FL from getting too relaxed. i was embarrassed like crazy, but now that i look back on it it kinda makes me giggle a bit.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yeah, I've had one before, in the middle of finals too! :eek:

And the worst part was that I had diapers I just hadn't worn one that day >_<

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Oh Lordie, yes! I've had those gravy train moments..

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Manvery: Tests + Bathroom... Don't make me think about them!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
More like tests+ NO BATHROOMS= ahhhhhhhhh!!

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
the moment you need to pee, and relax to go, but remember that you arent wearing a diaper? there is that split second you think "i just might piss my pants" luckily for me, my body clamps up tight after that and i dont have an accident.

it makes me think i might have one someday though

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm glad no one can stop a student from going to the bathroom during an exam...it'S a human right (or should I say: need?!) after all.
Although it's fun checking on students' butts (discreetly, mind you) to see if you can see or hear anything suspicious. :eek: Who knows - some student may have taken precautions for the exam! ;)

Peachy

MrE

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
When I go Kayaking I wear a drysuit that has a big zip at the back and no zip at the front.
That means I have to get undressed and take all my kit off if I need a pee. I have considered a diaper from time to time but only used one once.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
ok plz dont talk about exams iam in the middle of a 2 week long set of tests oh and peachy some of the teachers in my school won't let u go to the toilet juring exams or class that's why I usaly ware diapers to school and to my exams

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Dang, I am incontinent and cant say I have this problem.
You guys need more fiber, You shouldent be having liquid shits.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
When I go Kayaking I wear a drysuit that has a big zip at the back and no zip at the front.
That means I have to get undressed and take all my kit off if I need a pee. I have considered a diaper from time to time but only used one once.
I should really think better before posting :p

At life guard we use survival suits in the winter...
Those are waterproof with an inner lining. When you have to take a piss those are awful.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I used to have accidents from laughing a lot in my teen years. Although it has not happened since I was about 16, not saying it could not happen again, but seems my bladder has matured some since then, which is good overall.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
I should really think better before posting :p

At life guard we use survival suits in the winter...
Those are waterproof with an inner lining. When you have to take a piss those are awful.
Like I said go to the bathroom before getting in one of those. (exactly the thing I forgot today X_X *sigh*)

J

Jag

I have had that feeling before. One example would be one of those rare times where you find yourself rushing to a bathroom three times within an hour. Yeah, a good digestive system doesn't exactly run in my family. The only problem is that I usually have those 'moments' when other people are around.

boogalah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh definitely. I've had a bad stomach all my life and I can't even begin to think how many times it would have been really helpful to have been padded.

Status
Not open for further replies.