Have you ever gone on order history and added up how much you've spent on nappy related stuff?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just finished ordering some more incontinence cleaning supplies and looked at my back orders and I thought I'll added and see what I've spent over the years. I'm pretty shocked..

On IncontinenceChoice I spent since 19/03/2015 -£1327.26 on nappies and incontinence related things.
On NappiesRus since 12/09/2016 I've spent £321.09.
On Allanda since 19/02/2015 I've spend £216.68
On Dorsetnursing supples since 17/07/2017 I've spent £305.35

God its an expensive hobby! I've been purchasing nappies for myself since 2003 and the amount I've purchased doesn't got that far on my order history.

I wouldn't give my nappies up though. I love them and they bring me so much happiness.

yep . n dont ask ughhh

Reactions: SoFloDL
Never used browser histories or the previous orders on a particular website but I do use accounting software to track my finances so I do know how much I spend for ABDL related items each year. Since I do not wear 24/7, my costs aren't all that high. What really gets me is how much I spend eating out (it doesn't stop me, though).

When I tally up the enjoyment, it feels like something of a bargain.

Reactions: chamberpot
Diapers not so much. I started wearing cloth contour diapers several years ago and when I buy them in quantity of 3 or more during a month when they’re on sale I pjay about $18 each. Also I buy a 14 pack of Abena M-4’s for $20 ever couple of months for when I’m out of the house. My scariest budget item is diaper covers. I have a large box full of PUL, EuroFlex, thick vinyl, thin vinyl and other types of diaper covers that makes me a little sorry that it’s taken me so long refine my system. I’ve finally settled on Haian plain, white, vinyl pants from Amazon that cost me about $7 each and stand up to everyday use as good, or better than far more expensive pants. My only complaint is that their sizing skips a size between large (would be medium for a Gary pant) to extra large which are voluminous and should be 2X large. Unfortunately the size that would fall between these sizes is the one that would fit me perfectly

I only spend around £50 at most each time I do order nappies and that’s like once every 6 months

My checkbook is an excel spreadsheet, and because I'm quite a big geek it's got some pretty comprehensive analysis built into it. So looking at the "DL" category for spending, under the "Cumulative" column... $17,018

(the spreasheet starts in 1998, which predates my first purchase, which was in 2008)

bambinod said:
My checkbook is an excel spreadsheet, and because I'm quite a big geek it's got some pretty comprehensive analysis built into it. So looking at the "DL" category for spending, under the "Cumulative" column... $17,018

(the spreasheet starts in 1998, which predates my first purchase, which was in 2008)

So, figuring 11 years you’re spending about $1550 a year. Not as bad as the $17k looks at first glance.

Zeke said:
So, figuring 11 years you’re spending about $1550 a year. Not as bad as the $17k looks at first glance.
1500 a year or so is where I have been for quite sometime now.

though with that my stash has been steadily growing, I need to use down that a bit. Mostly premium / higher capacity stuff in inventory right now, very little regular daywear. I'm sure what I have upstairs right now represents several thousand dollars of purchases.

Not on order history - on invoices - every year with the tax declaration :) ...

Diaper supplies for last year $2,000 this year becoming to the end $1,500.

I think for this year I'm only at about $100. I think it'd be interesting to know how much I've spent since I first started wearing diapers, but at the same time, I don't want to know because there's a bigger than I'd like chunk of that belonging to binge-purges in my teens.

Reactions: SoFloDL
I really should. I have always done the math to see what it would cost to be 24/7, which would be $2200.
If I had to guess maybe $300 year overall. I usually buy in $50-$70 groups as that’s all I can carry to my room at a time and I don’t wear so much that I need to be stockpiled.

Don't get into pet rescue.

Back