Have you ever gone on order history and added up how much you've spent on nappy related stuff?

bobbilly

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just finished ordering some more incontinence cleaning supplies and looked at my back orders and I thought I'll added and see what I've spent over the years. I'm pretty shocked..

On IncontinenceChoice I spent since 19/03/2015 -£1327.26 on nappies and incontinence related things.
On NappiesRus since 12/09/2016 I've spent £321.09.
On Allanda since 19/02/2015 I've spend £216.68
On Dorsetnursing supples since 17/07/2017 I've spent £305.35

God its an expensive hobby! I've been purchasing nappies for myself since 2003 and the amount I've purchased doesn't got that far on my order history.

I wouldn't give my nappies up though. I love them and they bring me so much happiness.

GDNTSKID

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've thought about it before, and I really don't want to add it up. I'm an AB as well so if you factor all the costs of that in, it certainly is thousands of dollars. I think of diapers as more of a necessity for myself. The cost may be high, but I don't do well without them.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Never used browser histories or the previous orders on a particular website but I do use accounting software to track my finances so I do know how much I spend for ABDL related items each year. Since I do not wear 24/7, my costs aren't all that high. What really gets me is how much I spend eating out (it doesn't stop me, though).

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When I tally up the enjoyment, it feels like something of a bargain.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Diapers not so much. I started wearing cloth contour diapers several years ago and when I buy them in quantity of 3 or more during a month when they’re on sale I pjay about $18 each. Also I buy a 14 pack of Abena M-4’s for $20 ever couple of months for when I’m out of the house. My scariest budget item is diaper covers. I have a large box full of PUL, EuroFlex, thick vinyl, thin vinyl and other types of diaper covers that makes me a little sorry that it’s taken me so long refine my system. I’ve finally settled on Haian plain, white, vinyl pants from Amazon that cost me about $7 each and stand up to everyday use as good, or better than far more expensive pants. My only complaint is that their sizing skips a size between large (would be medium for a Gary pant) to extra large which are voluminous and should be 2X large. Unfortunately the size that would fall between these sizes is the one that would fit me perfectly

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I only spend around £50 at most each time I do order nappies and that’s like once every 6 months

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My checkbook is an excel spreadsheet, and because I'm quite a big geek it's got some pretty comprehensive analysis built into it. So looking at the "DL" category for spending, under the "Cumulative" column... $17,018

(the spreasheet starts in 1998, which predates my first purchase, which was in 2008)

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
My checkbook is an excel spreadsheet, and because I'm quite a big geek it's got some pretty comprehensive analysis built into it. So looking at the "DL" category for spending, under the "Cumulative" column... $17,018

(the spreasheet starts in 1998, which predates my first purchase, which was in 2008)
So, figuring 11 years you’re spending about $1550 a year. Not as bad as the $17k looks at first glance.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
So, figuring 11 years you’re spending about $1550 a year. Not as bad as the $17k looks at first glance.
1500 a year or so is where I have been for quite sometime now.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
though with that my stash has been steadily growing, I need to use down that a bit. Mostly premium / higher capacity stuff in inventory right now, very little regular daywear. I'm sure what I have upstairs right now represents several thousand dollars of purchases.

mickdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Not on order history - on invoices - every year with the tax declaration :) ...

Diaperedme

Toddler Lifestyle 👶
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Diaper supplies for last year $2,000 this year becoming to the end $1,500.

zaps

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think for this year I'm only at about $100. I think it'd be interesting to know how much I've spent since I first started wearing diapers, but at the same time, I don't want to know because there's a bigger than I'd like chunk of that belonging to binge-purges in my teens.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I really should. I have always done the math to see what it would cost to be 24/7, which would be $2200.
If I had to guess maybe $300 year overall. I usually buy in $50-$70 groups as that’s all I can carry to my room at a time and I don’t wear so much that I need to be stockpiled.