Have you ever filled a diaper with more than 10lbs od pee?

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I have a sample of the Rearz Princess pink diaper coming. It should be here tomorrow. I watched a review of it on Youtube by K Huck. They said their saturation test showed the diaper weighed 15lbs. when full, which would be 1.8 gallons. I would love to fill a diaper with that much pee but how long would that take? Is it even possible? What's the most you've ever peed in your diaper?

Yeah it isn’t possible to fill a diaper to fill capacity without leaking.

Reactions: trysexiea
A diaper won’t probably hold 10lbs of pee. I don’t even know how to convert ml or fl oz to lbs to see how heavy a wet diaper would be.

Last edited:
For one thing, you will never reach the claimed absorbency of a diaper when you wear and use it. Those tests represent an absolute best case scenario, with virtually every variable removed.

When you’re wearing a diaper and using it, physics kicks in. When you go, you’re not distributing evenly around the diaper, you’re confined to a much smaller are that from there the liquid will wick and spread outward. Then you have gravity playing against you, to where it will only wick so far depending on how your body is positioned. On top of that, the longer you have a diaper on, the more the material inside breaks down or absorbs sweat, oil, and other body secretions, biting into the absorbency. There are other factors that contribute, but for the most part, these are the big ones.

Now, if you play your cards right, you could squeeze a little more life out of a diaper once it gets close to full or leaking, but it’s hit or miss. Regardless, you won’t ever hit the claimed absorbency rating.

I would however suggest that there are better diapers to use for what you’re trying to achieve. Northshore MegaMax and ABU PeekABU/Simple Ultra hold more and swell more. They would get you closer to your goal.

Reactions: trysexiea and Wetbabygirl314
No, but I am up for the challenge!

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314
Best case scenario you can get 85 % of a good diaper or 90 % of a low capacity diaper if you have a really good fit, reason bad ones you can get more usually is stretching due to weight that better diapers have gaps form before reaching capacity

I've regularly got 5 to 6 lbs out of rearz safari and a few others. I think I've gotten 7 lbs a few times, but this is difficult as they'll usually start leaking from somewhere.....

I was a physics major for awhile. My grown daughter and I used to have contests to see who could expend the least energy over a period of time. I usually lost because I would press a button on the TV remote. I do not expect to walk around with 15 lbs of urine in my diaper but the picture of the saturated Pink Princess diaper got me dreaming.

Never 10lbs but I often get in bed with an already wet diaper. I have been making sure I drink my 64oz of water daily so I pee a lot. Overnight last night night I wet 3 additional full pees and leaked just a bit. I also wear plastic pants over them as well. I also wet as I was outside with my dog in the morning. Of course I was standing but it did not leak!. I was wearing a Tykables Overnight but only because I put it on after work and had messed it and was too tired to change. My usual night diaper is a Better Dry and those work just as well.

there are several reasons why it's not possible to get the diaper a full as in lab tests, for example, the pee would have no way to travel up you backside, there may be so travel due to osmosis, but not completely, also, as the diaper becomes more full and you move about, you will squeeze some of the liquid out of the padding, which may lead to leaking.

DanielW said:
and pounds? If your measuring liquid you want a volumetric measure like pints or liters.
With water, fluid ounces = weight ounces and even though pee isn't pure water it is close. The Youtube standard tests provided reports in milliliters then weighed the saturated diaper using a produce scale.

Last edited:
So I saw this post yesterday and put my really used wet front to back except for the very top of the back Mega Max with a large booster on the scale this morning. Over 5lbs. That being said I googled the weight of water.
"Easy Way To Remember the Weight of Water
While you’ll want to keep the exact volume definitions in mind for scientific calculations, for everyday use you can remember the weight of water using the simple rhyme: A pint’s a pound, the world round.
The saying refers to the rough equivalence between 16 fluid ounces (a pint) and 16 ounces avoirdupois weight. A gallon is 4 quarts or 8 pints, so a gallon weighs approximately 8 lbs."

Well, its 8.34lbs to be exact. So taking away the weight of the diaper and the stuffer I figured 80oz. Which is about all the MM would hold without leaking. So to double that would be next to impossible. Splits, tapes failing and leaking would happen far sooner than getting 10lbs of pee in there.

I'm still not sure why I responded to this thread, I guess it the engineer in me.
Now we could just stop with the "what's it like to poop" and "I want to become IC threads" I guess we will be all set.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherDL, Wetbabygirl314 and Deleted member 47221
The fantasy is more fun than reality.

Back