Have you ever been "Outed" by someone you trusted? What's your story?

Halfdan said:
My x knew of my AB desires before we were married, she did not mind me wearing diapers on occasion, but after we separated rather then admitting to her affair and why she wanted a divorce, she would tell them it was because of my desire to be treated like a baby or child
up until that point in time, the family knew I wore diapers for what they thought were for medical reasons and not my infantile desires or fantasy,
It’s amazing what people will do to make themselves not responsible for something… sorry to hear about your experience 😢

Reactions: abdlnz, LittleEnigma and DLJosie
babyjoe20 said:
thats sad that your sister would do that to u im sorry to hear that my sister and brother would do the exact same to me if they found out but i disowned them a long time ago and they might know now though but i dont care if they do or not because its not a secret i wear them xxx
Like you I have done the same thing.
She better never darken my doorstep.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, LittleEnigma and DLJosie
foxkits said:
Like you I have done the same thing.
She better never darken my doorstep.
its sad people do that sort of things its called a secret for a reason i still keep secrets for people that have that have told draged my name thru the mud time and time again but i will take them to my grave with me im not that sort off person. xxx

• Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22 and LittleEnigma
Shilohsaurus said:
Thankfully not. I have only told people I trust.

Although I've had cyberstalkers before so they probably found out on their own. But I don't really care if they did. My family already know about it and most of them are fine with it.
Cyberstalkers ?? Jesus … that’s scary

Reactions: DLJosie
Ye
DonnieDiaper said:
Have you ever been "outed" as and "AB," "ABDL," "Bedwetter," or "IC" by someone you trusted?
What happened?
What's your story?
Was it "verbal" or did they actually physically "expose" you or your diapers?
Were they trying to be "helpful," "mean-spirited," or was it an "accident"?
Are you happy about it now (later) that others know?
Yeah , but it was a long time coming and in the end no one really cared . Plus I don’t mind being known as the diaper girl. I’m awesome regardless

• Love
Reactions: Heiefan7, Tigressmoon22, Deleted member 66129 and 3 others
keepitonDL said:
Cyberstalkers ?? Jesus … that’s scary
it is scary xxx

I learned that when someone wants to say bad things about another person, it's because they feel guilty about something and are somehow intimidated by the person they are knowingly hurting. I have a number of examples. I guess it all breaks down to trust and character judgment after the fact between the person and yourself. Either face them or fire them. or both. But asking why? Is helpful to see why they did it if they are mature (?) enough to actually talk about it.

Most people who want or choose/elect to hurt other people is because they hurt inside somewhere and want to turn the light off themselves for something they feel bad about. It's a defensive act out of self-misery to hurt others because they are not ready to face their own issues.

The old saying, "He who points the finger has 3 fingers pointing back" is interesting, and true in circumstances. Many.

Oddly, my mother said that quote, and she was the greatest yapper and finger pointer there was because she thought she had THE way to live sorted out. I wonder why she died of alcoholism then??? See?

"live and let live", and keep to yourself what you cherish, for it is yours to have and keep. Not for others to take and negatively speak.
Trust is like the wind, it switches and changes as things revolve and evolve. People change as minds do. Protect yourselves. Cherish your reality. Then those that respect you will do the same.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Tigressmoon22, DLJosie and 2 others
My gf outed me. She found my stuff on my phone and lost her shit about it (she’s very vanilla). I was honest and told all, she swore she wouldn’t tell anyone… and promptly told her friend who has a mouth like the front page of a cheap tabloid.
We are still together and there’s been some rough times in the 6yrs since, but having to tell her about my secret really helped with my self acceptance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Heiefan7, PadPhilosopher, Tigressmoon22 and 5 others
tas84 said:
My gf outed me. She found my stuff on my phone and lost her shit about it (she’s very vanilla). I was honest and told all, she swore she wouldn’t tell anyone… and promptly told her friend who has a mouth like the front page of a cheap tabloid.
We are still together and there’s been some rough times in the 6yrs since, but having to tell her about my secret really helped with my self acceptance.
i wouldnt still be with her if she outed me like that sorry but only saying xxx

Reactions: wetnights and littlemoosey
babyjoe20 said:
I hear you! And if it was a normal relationship, I’d have been gone in a cloud of dust… but when your business partners, that makes thing a whole new world of difficult…

Reactions: TreeLad, vp39 and DLJosie
tas84 said:
I hear you! And if it was a normal relationship, I’d have been gone in a cloud of dust… but when your business partners, that makes thing a whole new world of difficult…
sorry i apolise i was only saying what i wouldve done, but your right i wouldnt have left her either if we wer buisness partners xxx

babyjoe20 said:
sorry i apolise i was only saying what i wouldve done, but your right i wouldnt have left her either if we wer buisness partners xxx
No need to apologise, we’re all friends here🙂

• Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22, LePew and DLJosie
tas84 said:
No need to apologise, we’re all friends here🙂
thanks thats true ❤️ xxx

DonnieDiaper said:
Have you ever been "outed" as and "AB," "ABDL," "Bedwetter," or "IC" by someone you trusted?
What happened?
What's your story?
Was it "verbal" or did they actually physically "expose" you or your diapers?
Were they trying to be "helpful," "mean-spirited," or was it an "accident"?
Are you happy about it now (later) that others know?
I've never been outed. I've always been secretive, no-one knows about my interests in diapers, how I enjoy wetting my pants etc, not even my wife (her least of all). I must say I'm attracted, perhaps turned on, by the idea of someone knowing my secrets, and everything about me and my family life, and outing me, or threatening to. Does anyone feel the same, or relish being in possession of information which gives you so much power?

Reactions: Deleted member 66129
PS feel free to message if you want to discuss privately.
yfront said:
I've never been outed. I've always been secretive, no-one knows about my interests in diapers, how I enjoy wetting my pants etc, not even my wife (her least of all). I must say I'm attracted, perhaps turned on, by the idea of someone knowing my secrets, and everything about me and my family life, and outing me, or threatening to. Does anyone feel the same, or relish being in possession of information which gives you so much power?

As I posted in another thread, I outed myself to my therapist last week and it really felt liberating. It's a shame most of us hide this from the world, myself included. There are times I want to be my baby self regardless of where I am but I have to live in this world so that will never happen.

DonnieDiaper said:
I wanted to add that I was afraid I would really be getting the third degree by the other kids, but the rest of the week went by with nothing said to me. On the following Monday, Allen (one of the two boys) came to me and told me that I didn't have to worry, that he and Jack would never tell anyone what they saw, it would be our secret. He told me not to worry, he could keep a secret this big.

I have often wondered about that conversation: could it be that Allen and Jack were also bedweters and didn't want to be "outed," so they kept my secret to protect themselves?

I can't think of any other reason a 12 year old boy would keep such a big secret, when you are a middle-schooler, this is the kind of fodder you dream about getting on the other guy.
I agree with you on one level, but then there is the "guy code". That is, if you are friends you dont want to do anything to hurt your friend. Enemies or rivals however... anything goes. I guess you were lucky that they were friends. Your cousin on the other hand...

babyjoe20 said:
I agree with you... how can you trust someone like that. OP says that he has not had a "great 6 years". So my question is, "how many times do you have to be kicked in the head by the mule before you figure out it is THE MULE"?

Halfdan said:
My x knew of my AB desires before we were married, she did not mind me wearing diapers on occasion, but after we separated rather then admitting to her affair and why she wanted a divorce, she would tell them it was because of my desire to be treated like a baby or child
up until that point in time, the family knew I wore diapers for what they thought were for medical reasons and not my infantile desires or fantasy,
sorry this happened to you. Hope things are better

PyjamaBoyBlue said:
I trusted my ex-wife with this knowledge and she said it wasn‘t a big thing and supported me with it. However when we split up she definitely told her parents and I don’t know who else in her family, as I’m not in touch with them anymore. One of my kids overheard that she was speaking to her parents about me and there were lots of oohs and aahs, luckily they couldn’t hear what was actually said (At least what they told me). She also hinted to my mum that there was lots she didn’t know, however my mum does know (my parents found my diapers a few times when I was a teenager), so that didn’t matter.

I then had to tell my lawyers in case she brought it up (luckily she didn’t as our kids live with me) and I also told a therapist at the time. They of course didn’t tell anyone else, but also helped normalise it and said it wasn’t a big deal. I have read on here how it has been weaponised by some spouses, so I do count myself lucky in that respect.
sorry this happened, hope all on the mend now

Reactions: DLJosie and littlemoosey
Back