Have you ever been caught wearing diapers, by a person you were trying to hide it from?

HappilyDiapered

A true Diaper Lover.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If so, what was their reaction?

I wasn't caught in diapers but i was caught with one in the bin/trash. by my mother, she wasn't happy with me, to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
never

Yes, but only my Mom because to me its not a big deal and I'm not gonna stop and I'm still a responsible Adult that works a job and pays bills

She has tried to make it as awkward, embarrassing, and shameful as possible in Hopes that I would stop wearing and using Diapers; but I'm not going to because it's good for my Mental Health

Last edited:
No I never been caught wearing a diaper. But my stepdad found a bag with used baby diapers in my room once, when he was looking for something that I borrowed and forgot to give him back... My whole room was a mess, everything was torn apart until he found what he was looking for - his small radio. The bag of used baby diapers was sitting in the middle of the floor in my room. It was a terrible feeling when I saw that bag, my heart almost stopped I was totally shocked! I got in a lot of trouble because of taking his radio and not giving it back, actually I never really asked to borrow it and that’s why... I then had to clean my room.
Funny thing is and thank God he and my mom never said a word about the diapers. Crazy!

By my father and Husband. Father didn't end well for me but my husband was just shocked and then told me he didn't care and still loved me but wants no part. So alls well that ends well!!

Many times from age 11 to 34.

Reactions: Chanch0 and BobbiSueEllen
A couple of times . Once by my brother in law. He hasn't said anything since and once by my nephew. But I think a number of family might know but don't let on.

I think most people that know me well have caught a glimpse of something.
My brother in law looked liked hed seen a ghost. he kept staring at it.
I told him its just a DIAPER. Your, not the one wearing it.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
I have been seen many times from the age of 12

My, mom at 13, her being a wierdo, said I dont get it. But if you want I'll get em for you... just be yourself lol. now if my grandma had know her head would have spun round and round.🤣

Reactions: RedPandaDL, KitsuneFox and BobbiSueEllen
My husband, relatively recently. He had a terrible reaction at first when he found one of my Goodnites in the trash, which I assumed was in reaction to me! I wanted to die right then and there. But upon further talking to him about it (after my hiding under the blanket with a beet red face for a good 10 minutes) I found out that his reaction was only because he thought I found a random used diaper and threw it out in our trash (which yes I hate littering and I do that with other stuff but ew never a diaper that isn’t mine or my kids). Anyway, he’s good with it now. He’s accepted that I use diapers to regress and use them for shark week 🦈. He’s even started to baby talk me about my diapers which I want him to do more but I’m too shy to ask. Hopefully he’ll get more involved, I can understand why he doesn’t want to change a dirty diaper because he had to change his great grandmothers diapers for so long, so I def won’t force him into something he’s uncomfortable with. Which works because I don’t wet or mess in them. I was suuuuuuper scared for the longest time to get diapers but I’m so glad I did. I’m 99% sure if my mom or dad saw me though they would flip sh*t. Thankfully I moved out a while ago. Sorry for the long post lol

I wish! 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: armydipr and KitsuneFox
Back in my very early years ... 4 or 5 .

Reactions: armydipr and BobbiSueEllen
Several times..... I have ulcerative colitis so that was a handy excuse.
Parents found my very first pack under my bed when I was 18, that took some explaining.
Then I got caught wearing one to bed when I pulled the covers over myself very quickly when ma poked her head in to say goodnight...
Later in life when I'd moved out I left a used nappy on the side in my office which my nosey mother always went in when they came to collect my son.
My partner has caught me so many times lying in bed next to her, a wandering hand to my groin to find padding...
A grab at my crotch when embracing fully clothed and she can feel the bulk...
To be honest, it's easier to wear when I know she is in a bad mood!

I don’t think I’ve been caught wearing yet (if I have, I haven’t been confronted about it anyway), but my dad has stumbled upon my stash more than once. That, and my mom opened one of my packages in the past by accident and realized her mistake when she saw the contents... that was a bit awkward.

I tried pretty hard to keep it hidden at first, but after I got caught the first time, I just sort of stopped caring, since by that point the ‘cat was out of the bag’. My dad has taken shots at me for it over the years, but seems to have adopted a ‘as long as you keep it to yourself, and away from me, I don’t care’ attitude. My mom was a bit weirded out at first and asked me about it - I was embarrassed and basically just shrugged it off and she hasn’t brought it up since.

2 or 3 years ago, my ex-girlfriend's adult daughter was living in a small apartment in my basement. So one day i was just getting home from her mom's house. Had a little problem with leakage on my way home. As i get out of my car, she pulls into the garage and my pants are all wet. Whoops.

She didn't know then (the daughter, not my girlfriend), but later after PRIDE she sussed me out. She was cool, so....good.

Reactions: Abcd12345
I got caught wearing when I tried wearing around my family for the first time, and I got caught right away. I don’t want to get too much into it, but it did not go well. This was roughly 10 or so years ago, but nowadays it’s more of a “as long as I don’t see it, I don’t care” type of thing.

When I was younger and lived at home I got caught a few times by my mom. She would somehow find them no matter how good I hid them but looking back now I probably didn’t hide them that well. I’ve almost been caught by my girlfriend I had some in a bag in my trunk of my car and we were cleaning it out but luckily I grabbed them before she could see what they were and threw them in the dumpster another time I almost caught by her was one day I had our place to myself and had one on under my pants and she came home to grab some lunch unexpectedly and when she was leaving she went to give me a hug and then reached for my crotch and asked what was down there I told her I had a boner from our hug and her grabbing me there and she never suspected a thing.

Back