Have you ever been caught in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there, everyone.

So, I was just wondering, if any of you ever have been caught in public? Like, if your diaper peeks out or something.
If so:
What did you do about it?
What did you say?
What did others say? (The one who saw you.)
And how did you feel?

Personally, I don't think I've been caught of such in public... But damn, do I wish I was. Before you flip, no, I didn't flaunt myself. I was caught in a more private setting. Actually, I've been so multiple times... And I will probably make a thread with stories about those times.

As for me being caught in public, I am not sure. I mean, most people could've seen my diaper without me realizing- But I don't know. I do put some effort into concealing myself properly.
-To be honest, I think someone giggled at me one time. And I might've been caught in school. (I posted a thread about that.)
But that's all from me.
You're up next. :p

I hope you are having a nice day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

Reactions: Jr2012
Just one-upping. I'm all alone in here. :p

Never, except my sister.:smile1:

HiRoShi said:
Never, except my sister.:smile1:

Welp... In my experience, private encounters are the worst. ��

How was that?

My wife has pointed out that my diaper was showing when we were out, but I've never got any signs that anybody else noticed.

Just the once for me. I was driving on a long trip and was padded up at the time. I noticed my nappy had gotten a little too wet so decided to stop off for a change, rest and a coffee.

I stopped at a rest area and went into the disabled toilet to change, this is a very private room, its a just a room in its own right I guess, with a medical disposal bin and stuff like that. I remember going in, locking the door. I took a clean fresh nappy out of my bag and placed it on the side with some wipes to clean up. I took the used nappy off placed it on the floor and cleaned myself up with the wipes. I got the fresh nappy unfolded it and place it between my legs in a standing position and was just about to do up the tapes, when.........the door suddenly opened. Stood there was a man holding a small child, I looked at him, he looked at me. It felt like an like a very long time, but I am sure it was only a few seconds. He just said "oh sorry" and closed the door again. My heart was absolutely thumping. What did I do next? Made sure the door was actually locked this time haha. My thoughts next was that I hope the guy isnt still there waiting when I exited the room, luckily for me he was nowhere to be seen.

North Carolina? We have the family/disabled bathrooms in many of our rest areas and the outer door doesn't lock (there are now signs that say "knock first" on the door).

willnotwill said:
North Carolina? We have the family/disabled bathrooms in many of our rest areas and the outer door doesn't lock (there are now signs that say "knock first" on the door).

Nope, this was in the UK. But it was my own doing, I guess I should have actually checked the door was locked. Thats one thing I have learnt to do these days haha

00Steve00 said:
Just the once for me. I was driving on a long trip and was padded up at the time. I noticed my nappy had gotten a little too wet so decided to stop off for a change, rest and a coffee.

I stopped at a rest area and went into the disabled toilet to change, this is a very private room, its a just a room in its own right I guess, with a medical disposal bin and stuff like that. I remember going in, locking the door. I took a clean fresh nappy out of my bag and placed it on the side with some wipes to clean up. I took the used nappy off placed it on the floor and cleaned myself up with the wipes. I got the fresh nappy unfolded it and place it between my legs in a standing position and was just about to do up the tapes, when.........the door suddenly opened. Stood there was a man holding a small child, I looked at him, he looked at me. It felt like an like a very long time, but I am sure it was only a few seconds. He just said "oh sorry" and closed the door again. My heart was absolutely thumping. What did I do next? Made sure the door was actually locked this time haha. My thoughts next was that I hope the guy isnt still there waiting when I exited the room, luckily for me he was nowhere to be seen.

First of all, thank you for sharing your story.
-Oh my, that sounds embarassing. Lucky that he was gone afterwards. :p

Just curious, what diapers do you wear?

Have a nice day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

The only time anything went very visibly wrong was when I had been trying to get an opportunity to change for a few hours. I was commissioning some equipment and teaching the client's technical team how to maintain it, which was making it hard to organise the logistics of getting to the restroom with my changing bag, because they were trailing me around everywhere. We had to be conscious of who and what was in the technical areas and avoid carrying requipment, which was supposed to be in my changing bag, into the public areas where the restrooms were.

Eventually after my Tena Slip was showing signs of overload, I had to make a dive for it. When no-one was watching I grabbed the essentials from the changing bag and slipped out of the door into a public area straight into the queue for the family bathroom. I used to use these opaque Tena ziploc disposal bags and was pleased to have been able to stuff the clean nappy into one. Except, it wasn't. It was a clear ziploc that I had grabbed without thinking, and I was then standing there in this queue of parents and children of all ages clutching my Tena Slip in full view. The group behind me clearly saw it but did not comment, nor did anyone else until I reached the front of the queue.

And that's it really. I've never leaked badly, or had a critical tape failure, that dropped me in it. I have once or twice had to get worryingly close to another person while messy, but only ever outdoors and I wear plastic pants which help to avoid smells escaping, so there's no reason to think they could smell me. I'm sure my waistband or the top of my waterproofs has been spotted a few times, e.g. I was showing quite a lot of the back of my nappy while checking my tyres at a filling station, when I realised another car had pulled up behind and people got out. They must have seen, but as usual there was no reaction. The embarrassing encounters that people post about must be the rare exceptions.

E2A I remember now one incident where I leant on a cubicle door while changing and it burst open. And another where I was cleaning up a mess in a mall bathroom and everything went haywire, all my supplies fell on the grungy floor and I got mess on my jeans etc. I can't recall if these were one and the same, I don't think anyone was there and I am sure I would have remembered if any kind of exposure had occurred, especially while messy.

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
Just curious, what diapers do you wear?

I have worn many different brands over the years and dont remember exactly what I was wearing back at the time of the incident in question. But these days I wear Northshore Air-supreme

Paxe said:
The only time anything went very visibly wrong was when I had been trying to get an opportunity to change for a few hours. I was commissioning some equipment and teaching the client's technical team how to maintain it, which was making it hard to organise the logistics of getting to the restroom with my changing bag, because they were trailing me around everywhere. We had to be conscious of who and what was in the technical areas and avoid carrying requipment, which was supposed to be in my changing bag, into the public areas where the restrooms were.

Eventually after my Tena Slip was showing signs of overload, I had to make a dive for it. When no-one was watching I grabbed the essentials from the changing bag and slipped out of the door into a public area straight into the queue for the family bathroom. I used to use these opaque Tena ziploc disposal bags and was pleased to have been able to stuff the clean nappy into one. Except, it wasn't. It was a clear ziploc that I had grabbed without thinking, and I was then standing there in this queue of parents and children of all ages clutching my Tena Slip in full view. The group behind me clearly saw it but did not comment, nor did anyone else until I reached the front of the queue.

And that's it really. I've never leaked badly, or had a critical tape failure, that dropped me in it. I have once or twice had to get worryingly close to another person while messy, but only ever outdoors and I wear plastic pants which help to avoid smells escaping, so there's no reason to think they could smell me. I'm sure my waistband or the top of my waterproofs has been spotted a few times, e.g. I was showing quite a lot of the back of my nappy while checking my tyres at a filling station, when I realised another car had pulled up behind and people got out. They must have seen, but as usual there was no reaction. The embarrassing encounters that people post about must be the rare exceptions.

E2A I remember now one incident where I leant on a cubicle door while changing and it burst open. And another where I was cleaning up a mess in a mall bathroom and everything went haywire, all my supplies fell on the grungy floor and I got mess on my jeans etc. I can't recall if these were one and the same, I don't think anyone was there and I am sure I would have remembered if any kind of exposure had occurred, especially while messy.

Thanks for sharing your stories.
At least no-one said anything to you.
Oof, the second one sounds like a sticky situation.

Best regards.
-Edward.

I am very comfortable wearing a diaper, not really self conscious about it, but one day I was getting some work done at a car dealership. I was sitting in a chair for awhile as other customers were entering the waiting area. Finally they announced my name and I rose from the chair and walked to the counter. I did hear some people talking behind me. I got my key and then proceeded to the exit. I checked the back of my shirt and suddenly my heart sank my diaper and diaper cover was clearly visible. I pulled my shirt down in the back and continued to walk to my vehicle. I learned that I should wear longer shirts.

00Steve00 said:
I have worn many different brands over the years and dont remember exactly what I was wearing back at the time of the incident in question. But these days I wear Northshore Air-supreme

Haven't tried those. Mostly because
I can't get then in my country, sadly. :(

I hope you are having a nice day. :)
Best regards.
-Edward.

- - - Updated - - -

alwayz said:
I am very comfortable wearing a diaper, not really self conscious about it, but one day I was getting some work done at a car dealership. I was sitting in a chair for awhile as other customers were entering the waiting area. Finally they announced my name and I rose from the chair and walked to the counter. I did hear some people talking behind me. I got my key and then proceeded to the exit. I checked the back of my shirt and suddenly my heart sank my diaper and diaper cover was clearly visible. I pulled my shirt down in the back and continued to walk to my vehicle. I learned that I should wear longer shirts.

Wow, sounds like something that's very likely to happen to everyone at some point.
I would probably be way too embarrassed in such a situation. :p
Nice that you got out of it, and learned something from. It, all at once. :)

Best regards.
-Edward.

About 6 years ago I was at a local bar, I was wearing a M4 under my jeans, out of nowhere I felt this slap on my butt, I turned around and it was this girl I never met or seen, I was so embarrassed.

Not exactly "caught" by accident, but the wors I've experienced was one time I was wearing just my diaper at the beach. I had some guy in a speedo walk up to me and started making a stink of his own. The beach cops who had just driven by noticed him yelling and did a u-turn to come to my aid.

I pointed out to them all that my diaper covered up much more than his speedo, and being incontinent it wasn't like I had the option to take it off. The cops agreed with me, and told the guy to leave me alone or get arrested for disturbing my peace.

pampers4U said:
About 6 years ago I was at a local bar, I was wearing a M4 under my jeans, out of nowhere I felt this slap on my butt, I turned around and it was this girl I never met or seen, I was so embarrassed.

Sounds embarrassing. I'd probably pee myself even further from embarrassment. (Not really, but you know what I mean. :p)

Did she say anything?

I hope you are having a nice day. :)
Best regards.
-Edward.

Nope, in public the only person that makes a big deal out of it (though without being loud enough for other people to hear), is my Mom because she notices I walk differently when I have a Diaper on, and she knows I wear them.

I keep telling her it is no big deal, but she always does it.

On the Subway in Boston & NYC. dang people can be cruel! from involuntary body touching with the front or rear end which you cannot help when you are bumper to bumper in the subway car like sardines! and also standing up due to a rash on the rear end which would make you cry sitting on it and having some teenage punks laughingly say HEY DIAPER BOY NEED MAMA TO CHANGE YA! or say HAHA HE WEARS A DIAPER!!!!

And anytime I have medical tests only if they bought full gowns instead of half gowns UGH its like HEY THIS GUY IS WEARING A DIAPER!!! EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!

xpluswearer said:
On the Subway in Boston & NYC. dang people can be cruel! from involuntary body touching with the front or rear end which you cannot help when you are bumper to bumper in the subway car like sardines! and also standing up due to a rash on the rear end which would make you cry sitting on it and having some teenage punks laughingly say HEY DIAPER BOY NEED MAMA TO CHANGE YA! or say HAHA HE WEARS A DIAPER!!!!

And anytime I have medical tests only if they bought full gowns instead of half gowns UGH its like HEY THIS GUY IS WEARING A DIAPER!!! EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!

Wow... That sounds mortifying. I hope you are okay...
People who would ever banter someone for something as innocent as wearing diapers have no life.

I hope you'll be alright.
Best regards.
-Edward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back