Have you ever answered the door in only diapers or ABDL clothes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

Since I work from home and wear 24/7, I often just put on a pair of shorts and go to answer the door, but I'm visibly wearing diapers. Once I answered the door with a bib, as I was in the middle of my snack 😆

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, TheBob, KittyninjaW and 3 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve regularly answered the door for parcels etc wearing the slogan Tshirts I wear to bed
“Mummy’s nappy boy” etc
But never knowingly exposed my nappy

• Haha
Reactions: littlefun, ChrisK, medfet878 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 58550

Forced said:
I’ve regularly answered the door for parcels etc wearing the slogan Tshirts I wear to bed
“Mummy’s nappy boy” etc
But never knowingly exposed my nappy
Me neither, even the bib was by accident

Reactions: medfet878, Angelapinks and Forced

dondl2

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yes, there have been two people I would answer the door when wearing just a diaper or diaper and T, we would then retire to the bedroom.

Reactions: ChrisK, medfet878, iluvdps2 and 2 others

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nope.

well, this isn't fair. I don't like answering the door anyway.

Reactions: BabyprinceS, medfet878, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
dondl2 said:
yes, there have been two people I would answer the door when wearing just a diaper or diaper and T, we would then retire to the bedroom.
I had one of those years ago. She grew tired of it and moved on, but the memories were quite fond.

Reactions: medfet878

vp39

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
A couple of times the mail carrier has come to the door with a parcel I had to sign for, and I was wearing my plastic dress over plastic panties. I hid behind the door and just stuck my head out...she handed me the gizbob and I laid it on a table, signed, and handed it back to her. I don't really know how much she saw, but I'll bet she gained some idea of what was in the little soft packages that she put in my mailbox.

Reactions: Deleted member 58550

vp39

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
When my mother was a mail carrier she had one customer who was a cross-dresser. He got mail for both "George x" and "Arlene x"; and sometimes George would answer the door and sometimes Arlene would. Mom said that Arlene would be fully dressed as a woman except for no wig, and the same voice. She was quite matter-of-fact when she told me this.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I make a point of covering up at least to a nominal level. I don’t want to piss off the people who bring me my diapers. They might catch wise and decide to tell someone.

I know parcel carriers have seen all sorts of things from people with a exhibitionist streak, but they still haven’t consented to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milianna, Angelapinks, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was a teenager I dated a girl that had a roommate. When ever I slept over she would lock her door and put on a diaper to entice me. Nothing but a diaper. Well one morning, after a night of play, we were woken up to her roommate knocking on the door and yelling, (get up you're late for work) my girlfriend looked at her clock and said it's okay. Her roommate kept knocking! And knocking! And knocking! And finally my girl jumps out of bed, whips open the door, and yells "what?" Her roommates jaw dropped. She just stared. Didn't say a word. My girl slammed the door and got back in the bed with me. I said you know you have on...... She said I know, I know. And went back to sleep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, Deleted member 58550, Diapertoddler and 2 others

SherriLil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I haven't answered the door in just a diaper, but I've had a couple of emergency middle-of-the-night frantic searches for pants when the dog starts throwing up or the smoke alarms go off, or a thunderstorm starts up, and I'm worried one of the kids is going to burst into the room. This is less of an issue now that they're a bit older.

I also go trapped in the living room of my old house a couple of times when someone came to the door, and I was down there, in just a diaper, because the staircase going up to where my pants were, was in view of the front door. It wouldn't have mattered if it was the Publisher's Clearinghouse with a $1 million prize, I was not going to answer the door in a big pink diaper. In this house, we have a second, back staircase, so now I have an escape route if I'm chilling on the main floor in baby clothes and someone rings the bell that I can't ignore.

I also got called down from my office to the kitchen to "look at something" by my wife... I was wearing just a t-shirt and a diaper, but I had light pajama pants with me and, thank God, I decided to pull them on, because she hadn't mentioned that what she wanted me to look at was samples that a window covering rep was showing her of various blind designs and materials. So, I showed up in the kitchen in pajama pants over a big plastic diaper... and there's this well-dressed lady from the blinds company waiting for me. I positioned myself across the island from her, so that my lower half was obscured, but man, I was never more self-conscious about the crinkling, which sounded like it echoed to me, although I know that most people don't hear it. I nodded politely for a couple of minutes, then said that whatever my wife wanted was probably fine with me, and then I turned tail and slunk out of there under the withering glare of my spouse. I maintain that that situation was her fault - a little warning would have been nice, she knows I usually work in just a diaper if we're not expecting anyone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 58550, ChrisK, Angelapinks and 1 other person

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Nope. I work from home and am constantly receiving packages, but the outside door has a full-length window in it. There's nowhere to hide. I'll sometimes work in just a onesie and diaper, however I always have a pair of shorts close by in case I need to run to the door and sign for something.

Reactions: ChrisK and Deleted member 58550

Glaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I just answered the door when i was wearing a kigu and a diaper under it. It was just my neighbour - an elderly lady, was suprised of my kigu but she knew i wear them - but had to hold the kigu a bit together the white diaper did not show through it. That would definitly not end well. She was all nice and dandy with me wearing kigus. All other posibilities i try to avoid. No diapers when my parents come over, no diapers when a friend is here. And everything has to go in storage (i have a lot of closets.

Thats a part of my life noone has to get involved.

But i have a tingling feeling, my mother knows.

Reactions: littleph0enix and Deleted member 58550

diaperboy

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nope, haven't had that problem yet. I've only recently started wearing more, and it's been amazing for my mental health. I'm also sleeping better from what I'm noticing. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I did that though.

Reactions: rhydwenrhyl, Angelapinks, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Recently my brother-in-law came calling and I answered the door wearing only a T-shirt and a totally soaked diaper.

My brother-in-law has known that I was incontinent since I was married to his sister.

So we hung out for a while and chatted and everything was fine.

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, ChrisK and Deleted member 58550

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Never

That's not a part of me I share with my neighbors. I keep my kinks behind closed doors😌

Reactions: littleph0enix, wearforsafety, Angelapinks and 1 other person

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not really answered someone knocking or ringing the doorbell but I have opened the door in just a shirt and plastic pants over my diaper to get the mail out of the box

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I have answered the door a few times wearing a soaked diaper but always covered with a robe. Do not want the nosy neighbours to view that.

BabyBluePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
The only times I did this while wearing a diaper, I covered it up with some pants I wore. I definitely didn't want some random guy seeing me in just a diaper.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 58550

TheBob said:
Recently my brother-in-law came calling and I answered the door wearing only a T-shirt and a totally soaked diaper.

My brother-in-law has known that I was incontinent since I was married to his sister.

So we hung out for a while and chatted and everything was fine.
Did you guys talk while you were standing there like a baby with a completely soaked diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.