have you been sick on a forum? And if so what was the stupidest thing you posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been curious, have ANY of you been sick and were on a forum? And if you what was the dumbest thing you posted. Also, when you were sick did your grammer and spelling suffered?

B

BabyWolf

I've been sick and still posted. I don't think my grammar and spelling suffered, however. That is one thing that I have always been good at, and rather anal about. The only real change is that I have to decide how to spend my energy. Sometimes I just don't get involved in discussions I otherwise would because I just don't feel like putting in the effort.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No, my posting habbits don't really change when im sick.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I think the stupidest thing I've ever posted on the internet was "wwo iam sooooo drrunk rihgty now"

A

Asher

Yes, I have been sick and posted on a forum (not this one in particular, but others). Like Huggies1998, my posts don't really change though.

Gosh, the worst thing I've ever posted? That is a good question. Probably something that was insulting to another user because I was in a bad mood or something. I'm not sure though : /

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Don't see how being sick could affect your ability to type, and yes, been on a forum while sick, several times in fact.

Stupidest thing I've ever posted was probably some stuff I posted on the WoW forums calling for Blizzard's CEO to be stabbed...

B

BabyWolf

The worst thing I ever posted wasn't when I was sick, but it was when I was like 13 (that explains a lot right there). Old-school message board (predecessor of today's forums). They supported HTML coding. I posted an ASCII picture of a middle finger. . .surrounded by the <marquee> coding so it flew across the screen from left to right. Hilarious at the time, but, yeah. Nothing like a middle finger flying across the screen repeatedly. Actually, that's still a funny thought, even today, haha.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
The worst thing I ever posted was we don't care. Shit almost banned me.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Yes, I have posted on a forum while I was sick and my posts never changed. Spelling and everything was all good.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
My posts don't really change. I might tend to post less when I'm sick though. I don't really feel like doing much when I get sick.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
If I was sick, I'd probably just post more as I'd be in bed and need to do something.
Spelling, grammar and stupidity would change depending on what drugs I was on.

I can't remember what the stupidest thing I ever posted was.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I've been sick while on ADISC.

Hell, I'm sick right now.. :cough:

I made a thread about it. :D But I was really sick that time. Like, throwing up and everything. My spelling and grammar were fine, though. So.. Yeah..

Stupidest thing ever posted... My introductions. :)

E

Error404

I once threw up on the Halo 3 Bungie forums. They were all like "Ewww...Dude, couldn't you of gone bathroom?"

The off-topic forum had a puddle of yellow bacon bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.