Not open for further replies.

XCTrackDiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, I'm Greg...

You can find my with the same s/n (XCTrackDiaper) on RUPadded and Aby...

I'm a 19 year old, just here to browse forums and chat a bit, maybe meet some new people. I've got a wonderful (to say the least) boyfriend so I'm not looking for a relationship or any requests for anything of that nature.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Do you think you could remove the crotch shot from your avatar? I just ate.

Thank you very much, welcome to the site :smile1:

Last edited:

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to ADISC :smile: I don't think you'll get many people like that here so don't worry. I'm happy for you that you're lucky enough to be in a good relationship :smile: Do you want to tell us anything else about yourself such as hobbies or interests? I'd assume you like cars going by your avatar?

XCTrackDiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm a college student near Rochester, NY. I used to run competitively, cross-country and track, but gave it up after a few years of college athletics wore me down. I'm a pianist/organist: I do weddings, cocktail hours, church jobs, etc... And as you assumed I'm very much into cars (and snowmobiling for that matter).

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Awesome! I know nothing about cars though :D

What are you studying?

XCTrackDiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm a dual English/Biology major and music performance minor... but I'm actually in school w/the intention of pursuing medicine or dentistry.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Nice :smile: I wish I had a good idea of what I wanted to do. Good luck :smile:

Role
  1. Private
I'm a dual English/Biology major and music performance minor... but I'm actually in school w/the intention of pursuing medicine or dentistry.
You're too academically diverse. This will hurt you.

Major in microbiology, score well on your MCATs, go to med school, and THEN you can become interested in other things. Think of this time as a kind of high-priced trade school.

Role
  1. Private
English/Dentistry? YouTube - Pam Ayres Too academically diverse? Today that is called "Interdisciplinary Studies." and of course YouTube - Lemming of the B.D.A.
It's an education to the aim of a profession with an apprenticeship.

Hence, anything outside the immediate purview of getting that apprenticeship is too diverse and will result in delay.

Unless OP is leaving "something to fall back on"--strangely outside of his desired field.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It's an education to the aim of a profession with an apprenticeship.

Hence, anything outside the immediate purview of getting that apprenticeship is too diverse and will result in delay.

Unless OP is leaving "something to fall back on"--strangely outside of his desired field.

*sigh* true, true, pragmatism usually kicks idealism's butt. But raccoons know of ways and means and sidestepping and grandfather clauses and end-runs and equivalent-tos and "permission-of-the-department," especially the outgoing disgruntleds-head, and theses-advisor. All proper and within the rules. As said before, once you understand a system, it is there for your fun and profit.

Like you take, and pass, though maybe not well, an advanced course; maybe by correspondence. You go and chat with the dean or provost or honours advisor, and get them to agree to a pass-equivalent for the advanced course, and therefore taking the prerequisite is silly. Ting, tang, walla walla bing-bang you get pass-equivalent to the prerequisite (since you can't take the advanced course for credit without the prerequisite): two courses for the price of one. And neither pass equivalent affects your GPA.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Welcome to the site Big G lol.

Tans around here somewhere as well.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
welcome to adisc!
have fun being a part of the community and its just a "alternative clothing preference!"

~ Will :p

Status
Not open for further replies.