• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Haunted Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
rawr yes another Halloween so how many here like to go to haunted houses for Halloween? The ones where you go and people scare you.... are the stupid are or are they real fun? anyone going to any major ones this year?

i just got invited to go to Scream World which just won best haunted house this year or something like that ive never gone but im most likely going!! =O

and who like myself is scared very easily? gahh i know i am

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I been in a few mazes at Marine World near Halloween about 2 years ago. Me and my friend Mike went in the ones they had and they were pretty scary even if they are not real. Hell me and him held hands and I was 18 and he was 16. (Though it was me who wanted to LOL)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I've only been to a few and they were pretty lame. I hate getting scared though so I don't go to them. I don't even like Halloween as a holiday anyway, so I tend to stay home during this time of year.

The cheap candy afterwards is nice though :D

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
yeah little to scary for me
i went to one before....broke a guys nose.....

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
They get so lazy with the haunted houses, I never even got into it.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Ah The fake one's.

My family used to own a real one. Sold it to a pedo if I remember right.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's been awhile since I went to a Haunted house mainly because I get scared easily and yet I try so hard to act brave. The last one I went to a person held a chain saw close to me and I was a bit scared after that. ^^

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well I'm not going to a haunted house, but me and a couple of my friends are going to a haunted graveyard and using a Ouija Board there...

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
That not the good part, this graveyard is the graveyard of a Mental Health Institute and some of the grave dated back to the 1800s.
lol thats friggin awsome xD except if they were in a mental health how could they spell out the letters on your board? lol

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
lol thats friggin awsome xD except if they were in a mental health how could they spell out the letters on your board? lol
I'm not sure, I just hope we don't talk to some crazy murder or something...

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I like to go to haunted Houses, though have not had the time in the past few years. And I work yet again this Haloween. THough I think they are great. Though I must say that I am harder on the houses then most. My family had this huge one every year from the time I was 5-18 I was working in it from the age of 12. I know most of the tricks. Though I still have issues with people coming up behind me and crabbing me, so you get a blood curtaling scream or socked in the nose. I try to scream more though. :)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I lived in a haunted house when I was younger...and have visited other houses that were haunted...but not the Hallowe'en sort of haunted house. I did go through one once when I was a teenager...part of a fair-ground exhibit...dark, maze-like, and boring as he**...Madame Tussaud's (wax museums) are scarier for me. *shrugs*

There is a haunted house (of the Hallowe'en variety) near where I catch the ferry, as well as cemetery tours. Yep, actually walking tours of 'haunted' (?) cemeteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.