• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hata, the Prince of Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hata

Banned
Role
  1. Private
I guess if you really need to know more about me you can watch the movie trailer in my signature, which you may view either on my profile, or in my next post, a few mouse scrolls away. To give you a basic idea, I am a very talented, extremely intelligent, marvelously handsome young man, a powerful prince, and have decided to join this insignificant forum as a base to take over the Earth. Fear me, venerate me, and I might spare your pitiful lives.

I must say, this bold, royal blue name is quite pleasant. It makes me feel important. I certainly do not envy the poor Regulars who have to endure a horrid green color.

Last edited:

Hata

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Alas, young lady, it appears that due to my utterly inferior post count, I was unable to show my signature, while it is still visible on my profile. In addition, the posting of URLs is disallowed for poor newbies like me, how shameful.
But behold! It seems that my signature is now visible on this post. This curiosity being out of my control, I am afraid the blame must go to this venerable Internet forum.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
You seem like a very...........................interesting person. I am unsure how I should approch you. I dont know whether or not you are an alien, who types really smart, or some other kind of being.......perhaps..............human?

Just kidding!!!! Welcome to the site! I like the way you type actually, its very original and unique! You seem like you would write good story's. Cant wait to see you around the site!!!!!

Hata

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Sir, I am quite confident that no human has ever possessed a skin of such a beautiful color, or was gifted with this magnificent antenna which I bear, complementing my manliness and my unquestionable handsomeness.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site Hata. You seem like a pretty chill guy. Hope you enjoy it here.

jennifer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Anyone who writes like that cannot be anything but awesome. ^^ Welcome to adisc.

Hata

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Welcome, most honorable Hata-san.:worshippy:
Ah, at last, a bit of respect in this place. There might still be hope.

Welcome to the site Hata. You seem like a pretty chill guy. Hope you enjoy it here.
Anyone who writes like that cannot be anything but awesome. ^^ Welcome to adisc.
Oh, Northerners. I have yet to hunt for mammoths, walruses and penguins, but I plan to go on safari there very soon. I have always dreamed of meeting Eskimos and dog sledding in an endless sea of white. It makes me feel important.

S

soren456

Yeah, I'd like to be spared too. So . . .

:worshippy: :worshippy::worshippy:

Edo? I thought that place was renamed about 150 years ago. So which time frame are we dealing with?

Now, don't forget:

:worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:

And:

:pizza::pizza::pizza:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hata

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Hey, it's not my fault if they chose to rename the place while I was busy destroying other planets.

I congratulate your wit, and grant you the state of Head Worshiper. You may however keep your disgusting, fattening food to yourself.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
You'Ve deleted your account, and as per the rules, you're not allowed back...DarkSun!

Status
Not open for further replies.