Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Please you get a clue first, and you've yet to get real.
YOU get "f*cking real " get a clue.
I'm disappointed in both of you. You should know better than to resort to personal attacks in the mature topics forum.
Both of you are blocked from participating in this thread for a month.
I expect better from anyone else replying to this thread.

Last edited:

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
By this logic Britain could have colluded Hillary because Obama asked us too in exchange for meddling with Brexit.
You're right, they could have. Of course, Clinton, Obama and Britan didn't because they knew it is morally wrong. Drumpf is too much of a selfish idiot, and Russia wants to anyways. Hence why it still happened with Drumpf and Russia.

Mickeymic

Mickey wears diapers and panties
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
American members ! Has your president totally lost the plot:heiscrazy: by acting like a spoilt kid and shutting down the government at Christmas just because he couldn't get his own way over the Mexico wall funding :laugh:
I thought our Brexit fiasco was laughable :laugh: but at least MRS May didn't threaten to shut the government down because MP's wouldn't vote for her plan
I can't see Trump making it to end of term :twocents::thumbdown:
YES

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I don't think our man-child president had the plot in the first place. He has to know what he had in order to realize he lost it. Case in point: he got [righteously] laughed at by the UN council when he stated that he was the greatest president there ever was; and he refused to believe it too. To me that was so textbook villain, I couldn't believe it for a moment there.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I don't believe Trump ever had the plot. I also don't believe that's a very large part of whether what might more properly be called the Putin-McConnell administration will succeed or fail.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Well since the vast majority of everyone in the government is more concerned about making money as opposed to helping people. Aside from maybe Bernie Sanders and a select few others, I say we let the government close down. None of those fuckers will get paid the longer its closed. Or as citizens we try to pass something that suspends their pay when there is massive gridlock like this. The people do have the power if enough of the population band together, the problem is no one does it the way you're supposed to do it, there is a process for the people passing something but I don't know how it works, but more or less the people can veto a government decision. The problem lies in figuring out how to do it.

That said it wouldn't be hard to bring the government to its knees using just the population. If everyone suddenly stopped paying taxes for example, the government would be forced to comply with the demands of the people. But no one will ever do that for fear of jail.

At this point the only way shit's going to get done is if we hold the money above their heads. These rich motherfuckers in congress and the senate make six figure salaries, they also bitch and moan about how they "Don't make enough money to live" yet have the audacity to allow the normal person to make less than $10 an hour. So I say lets knock them down a few pegs, lets find out how to get rid of their money, their benefits, their health insurance. Start making these people live like the rest of us have to.

-----

Also in reference to "Trump got a minority of votes" is true, but the voting process is set up to prevent one state from dictating the president. For example, if there were no electoral college, California (Specifically LA), New York, New Jersey, and the other major population centers would dominate The electoral college is there to represent the smaller states and population centers. Also its worth noting that Hillary also tried to use the Russian hackers to her benefit.

Trump did get a minority of votes, but he went out of his way to make sure he won the right states, he won the states that ensured he'd get the electoral votes required to win. Hillary on the other hand focused on popular vote, which ultimately was her mistake, Popular vote does not equal winning. Popular vote is just that, a popularity vote.

Edit*: Here's how the voting would look without the electoral collage.
Gosh, I didn't realize that giving folks from Wyoming four votes each and folks from California one vote was ever so fair. Kinda reminds me of the other antidemocratic clause, you know, the one that says some folks get one vote, plus an additional 3/5ths for each human they (in aggregate) own.

Evil and wrong is wrong especially when somebody tries to put lipstick on that pig. If folks are concerned about the fact that their states are small, let's either carve Cali into ten states or combine small states. Or, do the right thing and break up the USA.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
And yet no one has actually been able to provide any actual evidence, and seriously if they had evidence by now, they would have impeached him by now, a lot of this is hot air.
It's interesting that you haven't heard about all the people in Trump's inner circle who are now officially republiCons. Any frankly, to ignore Robert Mueller and the southern district court of New York is silly. As for impeachment and conviction, it takes a 2/3 vote in the republican-controlled Senate.

And THINK! Why on Earth would Nancy jump the gun? She's watching the REPUBLICAN Mueller pick Trump's team off one by one while other Trumpeters are fleeing the ship and writing books. Seriously, when Trump's personally selected best buds are saying he's a moron with no interest in the truth, but is only interested in himself and adulations, and you ignore it all, it speaks volumes.

Yep, it shows that Trump is right. He could shoot people dead and it wouldn't cost him a single vote. Trump knows his very debased base.

Seriously, Sarge, is there any crime, any vileness that would bother you? The Trail of Tears was ethnic cleansing by genocide and he tweets "see you on the campaign TRAIL" (his caps). If Bernie runs I'm wondering when Trump will bring out a joke about ovens. You ARE OK with that sort of joke, right? Well, when they come for ABDLs you might wish you had drawn the line at Mexicans, Muslims, women, and the handicapped.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Of course, because the whole thing is a political hoax at best.

Duh, guess who gets a gold medal for pointing out the obvious.

Yeah, and when it ends we'll all know how big of a con it really was.

Yes, because placing doubt these days automatically makes it an analogue of a religious belief, even if the doubt is well placed. And when it comes to conspiracy it would not surprise me, even here in the UK most of our MP's are conspiring against Brexit, with the hope of getting it cancelled.
How big a con? He's 243 pounds now, so I'm g
Well, people don't really say how or anything. But suggestions are people being bribed, blackmailed or things just plain being replaced. I mean, I realize that shows like cis, ncis and csi cyber (amongst others) have to be taken with a TON of salt, but csi cyber and 'scorpion' shows just how much is possible to do with digital hacking.

Again, I am fully aware that things are most likely being over-exaggerated and all that, but the point remains that Trump has done a lot of damage to the reputation of america in general. At least, that's my opinion on the matter.
Hi! One hypothesis is that the Trump campaign gave the Russians voter demographic data that was crunched by Cambridge Analytics and the Russians used the data to enrage people like SgtOddball. The goal of the collusion would be to change a few votes in swing states so as to enable Russia's preferred candidate to win. Clinton won the election by a comfortable margin but the crime shaved things just enough in just the right places to give Putin a wet dream.

I'm not at all surprised that it worked. Go look at the climate change thread. It's the same story as here: shrill screams that professionals are all hoaxsters and the guy who is known to lie (per Politifact) almost 70% of the time is pure as the peed-on snow.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
He's rediculous. A wall is an absolute waste of money and take it from someone who lives along the border and crosses (legally) back and forth often for medical care, THERE IS NO BORDER CRISIS. It's all a bunch of sensationalised drama that a lot of people believe because they've never experienced what this side of the country is like.

Even if there was a crisis, a wall will not stop anyone. Not when the air and ocean exist.

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
He's rediculous. A wall is an absolute waste of money and take it from someone who lives along the border and crosses (legally) back and forth often for medical care, THERE IS NO BORDER CRISIS. It's all a bunch of sensationalised drama that a lot of people believe because they've never experienced what this side of the country is like.

Even if there was a crisis, a wall will not stop anyone. Not when the air and ocean exist.
Well, Drumpf hires illegals. And even if he goes legal (not his money) what percentage of the labor will be Mexican Americans?

Build the wall with preinstalled tunnels!

And dude, El Paso is, like, being murdered to death. I know because the DrumpfKing told me so.

Last edited:

Makubird

Est. Contributor
Role
Maybe he can put 6G antennas on the wall. Trump tweeted today that he wants more 5G and 6G technology :rolleyes:
Will be “the biglyest 6G antennas ever, believe me!”

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Humans can take up to 9G without injury. We need 9G wireless... not crappy 5G!
You need a timeout for not warning people.

Me? I gave you a "like" because I enjoy watching soda flying out of noses

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Humans can take up to 9G without injury. We need 9G wireless... not crappy 5G!
I dunno. 9Gs of physical force would most certainly knock you out (heck, even fighter pilots can barely withstand that). As for RF exposure, I'm not sure how many watts a 9G cell tower would output, but probably enough to cook your popcorn and your internal organs. I think I'll stick with ethernet for now.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
complains about needing more border security while showing we do not need more border security
I would say he "lost the plot" when he acts like democrats do nothing when they handed (well last pres being obama) with the best system we had so far to have new lows of the problem. I will agree we can do more to improve it but we do not need a useless wall while drugs come here by catapults, planes, submarines, legal ports of entry, tunnels, etc

TexasToast11

The SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
LOL. Right! I mean, at this point, even if congress funded the wall, which seems very unlikely, Trump would still have broken his campaign promise, which was to have Mexico fund the wall. As I see it, the $5bn request from taxpayers is already a literal admission of defeat.

I'm not categorically opposed to border security measures, but sticking up a couple of hundred miles of wall would be a lot like banning assault weapons. It would accomplish almost nothing, except to allow certain politicians to claim that they'd done "something."

Border security, like gun control, requires a far bigger brain and more patience than our current moron President has. There needs to be a well-thought-out, comprehensive plan put forward before billions are committed to implementing anything.
I'm voting for our President in 2020.. It takes TIME build a wall and get everyone on board with project.

D

Deleted member 31592

You're entitled to your opinion, but most people agree that other methods of border control are more effective and less costly.
I for one would be more than happy to cast my vote in 2020 for Mr. Trump, providing the Department of Revenue provides legal proof of Mexico's $25,000,000,000 cash payment to the USA for the said "wall" (as promised). That is of course contingent upon Mr. Trump not being under federal investigation and or indictment at the time of the 2020 election. And provided that He has made His tax-returns public (also as promised).