Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Carer
Please you get a clue first, and you've yet to get real.
YOU get "f*cking real " get a clue.
I'm disappointed in both of you. You should know better than to resort to personal attacks in the mature topics forum.
Both of you are blocked from participating in this thread for a month.
I expect better from anyone else replying to this thread.

Last edited:

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
By this logic Britain could have colluded Hillary because Obama asked us too in exchange for meddling with Brexit.
You're right, they could have. Of course, Clinton, Obama and Britan didn't because they knew it is morally wrong. Drumpf is too much of a selfish idiot, and Russia wants to anyways. Hence why it still happened with Drumpf and Russia.

Mickeymic

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
American members ! Has your president totally lost the plot:heiscrazy: by acting like a spoilt kid and shutting down the government at Christmas just because he couldn't get his own way over the Mexico wall funding :laugh:
I thought our Brexit fiasco was laughable :laugh: but at least MRS May didn't threaten to shut the government down because MP's wouldn't vote for her plan
I can't see Trump making it to end of term :twocents::thumbdown:
YES

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I don't think our man-child president had the plot in the first place. He has to know what he had in order to realize he lost it. Case in point: he got [righteously] laughed at by the UN council when he stated that he was the greatest president there ever was; and he refused to believe it too. To me that was so textbook villain, I couldn't believe it for a moment there.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I don't believe Trump ever had the plot. I also don't believe that's a very large part of whether what might more properly be called the Putin-McConnell administration will succeed or fail.