Has Trump totaly lost the plot ?

SgtOddball

Moderated
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Because you do not live here. A lot of voting requirements have biases to block democrat voters, not all things are electronic (see hanging chad issue with bush), you have propaganda campaigns (part of the Russian conspiracy) fake twitter accounts and such. (or other bots pretending to be people, see the net neutrality scandal)

People help you get into office, so you pass things that help them back, the reason why he is ant gobal warming and other things, because those businesses that help him need that deregulation.
I do not honestly see why Russia would want Trump in in the first, he is too much of a hot shot, not someone you'd likely want controlling a country, even Kim Jong-Un can be reigned in, Trump cannot. And assuming Clinton had won, then likely she'd be under investigation for Saudi Collusion, since iirc some of her campaign funding did come from Saudi Arabia via the Clinton Foundation.

SgtOddball

Moderated
Role
That doesn't however explain why Russian Federal Government would want Trump in in the first place. Yes Global Warming probably is a factor, however it is only a small drop in a vast ocean.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
That doesn't however explain why Russian Federal Government would want Trump in in the first place. Yes Global Warming probably is a factor, however it is only a small drop in a vast ocean.
I TOLD YOU WHY, because trump would do favors for them, Clinton wouldn't do favors for them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

We know for a fact Russia impacted our election, what we don't know is how much and what Russia wants from trump. I saw one thing that he wanted to use some Russian materials for the dumb wall but i doono how factual that is.

BECAUSE Clinton DID NOTHING WRONG!! she was investigated a lot, it was all this propaganda BS! (some of which Russian bots and such try to spread, wikileaks etc)

Last edited:

SgtOddball

Moderated
Role
Clinton did however sell Uranium to a Russian Corporation, so she already did do them a favour. And no we don't know for a fact, what we know is that it is speculated with no hard evidence about Russia's impact on the elections.

And yes Clinton did.

And Trump isn't exactly doing Russia favours, last I checked Russian and American relations are still just as bad as they were with Obama in power.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
Clinton did however sell Uranium to a Russian Corporation, so she already did do them a favour. And no we don't know for a fact, what we know is that it is speculated with no hard evidence about Russia's impact on the elections.

And yes Clinton did.

And Trump isn't exactly doing Russia favours, last I checked Russian and American relations are still just as bad as they were with Obama in power.
That Russians were involved in nefarious dealings isn’t a surprise. That they gave away money to a charity and got the same results as if they hadn’t, is also not surprising. Many influence peddlers don’t succeed. But Clinton played no role in this decision so it’s unlikely they actually tried.

Besides, at the time there were no U.S. sanctions on Russia. Those began in March of 2014 after Russia annexed Crimea and subsequently invaded Eastern Ukraine. So approving this deal wasn’t a big deal at that time.
--------------
Like i said, we don't know what Russia gets out of this, we will not know for years, and likely that ends up being found with the mueller thing.

I am only telling you WHY they would want to interfear, and politicans giving favors for buinsses for helping out their campaigns is INSANELY common, it only gets to the news when they get caught. We help you get elected, you pass laws that we benift from, i/e telling people global warming is fake news, pas deregulation.

Clinton did no crimes, care to try again?

Last edited:

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Yes, I suppose you thought the healthcare.gov rollout was smooth and loved paying $3.59 per gallon for gas. You probably loved the fact that he ran off to play golf or took a taxpayer-funded vacation every time a national emergency surfaced.

He was an American Marie Antoinette (I say this because Moochelle fit the role of Louis XVI better) with a cult of personality that dwarfed Stalin's.
The health care rollout was horrible. Obama was right to model the ACA directly after Mit Romney's plan. Which is why still it greatly slowed down the rising premiums, and brought health insurance to hundreds of thousands who couldn't get it before hand.

And everyone knows the price of gas isn't dictated by the president. It was high before because OPEC had Saudia Arabia cut back on oil production, and because of the oil spills and disasters we had in the US. It's also low now because Saudia Arabia is at 100% output, and there haven't been any recent oil disasters. Of which, Drumpf can't make a claim towards, and neither could have Obama. Your instance on that is just laughably ignorant.

Funny you mention how much Obama played golf and took vacations too. And yet somehow you overlook how much more Drumpf has played and vacationed. He passed all of Obama's 4 years on all of that in just his 1st year alone. Now that just shows how much you are ignoring the facts like only a Drumpf supported can.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Russia had a choice. Drumpf or Clinton. Hillary is well known for not liking Russia. Donald is well know for admiring Putin and even wanted to build in Moscow so he could become closer business partners with Russians in general. The choice on who to back as our president was clear for them.

SgtOddball

Moderated
Role
Russia had a choice. Drumpf or Clinton. Hillary is well known for not liking Russia. Donald is well know for admiring Putin and even wanted to build in Moscow so he could become closer business partners with Russians in general. The choice on who to back as our president was clear for them.
By this logic Britain could have colluded Hillary because Obama asked us too in exchange for meddling with Brexit.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
By this logic Britain could have colluded Hillary because Obama asked us too in exchange for meddling with Brexit.
Nope, that post is nonsense, much like "the investigation is a hoax but people are criminally charged"

If you agree you are in lala land making S*** up for the sake of doing so, I will agree to disagree with you

SgtOddball

Moderated
Role
It isn't at all nonsense thank you, same with the Trump investigation, but yes we'll have to agree to disagree.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
It isn't at all nonsense thank you, same with the Trump investigation, but yes we'll have to agree to disagree.
Yes it is nonsense, you are assuming it is like your country, so you are applying that to ours, and it does not work. You do not live here, so do not tell someone that does, that knows what is going on, enable your tin foil hat. and voter fraud is a real thing it has been documented by various sources, I bet you did not know that because you do not live here. I am not going to agree to disagree h because you do not trust facts.

Also do not insult others for your nonsense. (Idk how you can say "the investigation is a hoax but charging people based on this "hoax" is real) I am also not the only one to call out your nonsense.

Last edited:

SgtOddball

Moderated
Role
Yes it is nonsense, you are assuming it is like your country, so you are applying that to ours, and it does not work. You do not live here, so do not tell someone that does, that knows what is going on, enable your tin foil hat. and voter fraud is a real thing it has been documented by various sources, I bet you did not know that because you do not live here. I am not going ot agree to disagree h because you do not trust facts.

Also do not insult others for your nonsense.
Actually I am aware of voter fraud, however just because I do not live in your country does not mean I don't know anything about it, and I do keep up with US and UK politics. Also I am not assuming my country is like the US, nor is it tin-foil hattery.

Don't be so rude or condescending for your codswallop.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
Actually I am aware of voter fraud, however just because I do not live in your country does not mean I don't know anything about it, and I do keep up with US and UK politics. Also I am not assuming my country is like the US, nor is it tin-foil hattery.

Don't be so rude or condescending for your codswallop.
If you keep up why don't you know what you are talking about?

Also I am not the rude one, that is just a reflection of my refutations on your issues. Calling something a hoax that is clearly not a hoax? Explain to me how saying an investigation is a hoax while people charged is not a hoax? that makes no F*** sense, hence why I am saying your posting nonsense, cuz is.

I hope you learned a lesson here, don't be passive aggressive, some people do not mess around and will call you out on that. This all started with your snob comment of "please do keep up with the thread."

Now will you like to try to have a civil debate? how is an investigation a hoax when people are charged?

Last edited:

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
The shutdown is PURELY on trump's and mitch's head. Democrats are not at fault for standing, we will not pass your BS! Trump waited 2 years , full republican government to push this, why? because whoever trump is pupping for wanted the democrats to look bad to try pad his reelection chances.

The border situation is not a national crisis as the problem has been decreasing in recent history, while people interested in drug smuggling is doing so in ways a wall is not going to impact.
First off, No when Democrats refuse to compromise they have stopped doing their job, the same goes for the Republicans. Everyone knows this is falling on McConnell's head but in any argument it takes two sides to prolong the conflict and Pelosi is equally at fault for refusing to do her job and find a sutible compromise. Politics is not about enforcing one extreme or another it's about finding a suitable middle ground both sides can live with. Both parties are guilty of violating this.

Secondly, dont pass this off as my BS, unlike yourself (most likely), I actually have lived on the southern border. I know first hand the issue is not quite as extreme as Republicans are saying it is, I know quite well the wall idea is a damn joke.

And thirdly, the Democrats don't need help making themselves look bad, they do that well enough for themselves with the public temper tantrums. Its actually quite disgusting how far liberals have fallen in the last 10 years. 8 years ago I would have considered myself a liberal progressive, and in fact I'm still a registered Democrat, but today I wouldn't touch either title with a 10 ft pole. Modern liberalism is basicly social-suicide anymore with as poorly as the alt-left extremists have been acting.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
First off, No when Democrats refuse to compromise they have stopped doing their job, the same goes for the Republicans. Everyone knows this is falling on McConnell's head but in any argument it takes two sides to prolong the conflict and Pelosi is equally at fault for refusing to do her job and find a sutible compromise. Politics is not about enforcing one extreme or another it's about finding a suitable middle ground both sides can live with. Both parties are guilty of violating this.

Secondly, dont pass this off as my BS, unlike yourself (most likely), I actually have lived on the southern border. I know first hand the issue is not quite as extreme as Republicans are saying it is, I know quite well the wall idea is a damn joke.

And thirdly, the Democrats don't need help making themselves look bad, they do that well enough for themselves with the public temper tantrums. Its actually quite disgusting how far liberals have fallen in the last 10 years. 8 years ago I would have considered myself a liberal progressive, and in fact I'm still a registered Democrat, but today I wouldn't touch either title with a 10 ft pole. Modern liberalism is basicly social-suicide anymore with as poorly as the alt-left extremists have been acting.

Completely on mitch and trumps head only. You are misunderstanding putting blame on democrats to any kind of degree. Baby trump is sitting here saying 5 B for a wall or no deal. Democrats are standing firm not letting this baby tyrant get his way

He literally said I will take full blame for shutting down the government here. So give him what he wants, the democrats have nothing to do with this.

This happened because trump does not know much about the world, he still does not know how much people used tunnels, submarines, planes, overstayed visas catapults, smuggling though ports of entry as gas tanks, transformers, etc. When you have an ignorant cult leader trying to meme his way "build a wall crime will fall" makes him look like a complete joke to those that can think for themselves. If he did and understand the world, he would convey this information better. But no even now all he does is spew propaganda on his twitter. Democrats can't really make a deal when you have a person this immiuture.

Last edited:

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
you are not worth my time or effort to debate, you don't even seem to have the intelligence to comprehend what you read, and you are so far set in your own Partisan Veiws you have become a lost cause. if you ever leave your alt-left echo chamber and want to join us in the real world ill gladly pickup this debate then but its no use if you you cant even accept that more than one side is in the wrong.

CutePrincess

Moderated
Role
you are not worth my time or effort to debate, you don't even seem to have the intelligence to comprehend what you read, and you are so far set in your own Partisan Veiws you have become a lost cause. if you ever leave your alt-left echo chamber and want to join us in the real world ill gladly pickup this debate then but its no use if you you cant even accept that more than one side is in the wrong.
Sounds like this is coming from someone stuck in their "right" echo chamber. I can say the same thing for you. Go get informed. You offered no insight why the other side is in the wrong, trump had 2 years to pass something under a full republican government, so why now? I can tell you why, because he wants to blame the democrats for something so he looks better in 2020, all this is. If you can't see the play for what it is, then I do not know what else to say.

Do you ever read his tweets or hear his speeches? he has full blame with mitch, no one else. He failed to compromise at all, it is 5 B for a wall or nothing, no way to fault the democrats for not knowing how to deal with a manbaby tyrant.

Last edited: