Has this lifestyle done anything to your temperature thresholds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeakEndPartyPerson

UKbased incon' products enthusiast / Gen'Fl'
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
ABDLIs, we may want to just wear a nappy outside in winter or our choice of underwear gets sweaty in the summer ...but are those circumstanci we can get used to?
It may have taken a while for some of you to build up a resistance, I'm aware as well that adrenaline probably often enters into the equation.
I'm a lucky biased as I never lost my infant brown fat layer (doctors have verified this) (I still have it) but I'd like to know if any of you think you're good with temperatures because you're ABDLIs?
-
GISW

I dont like being diapered during the day in the summer, to warm for me and it gets uncomfortable real fast, I'm much more tolerant in the fall, winter and spring time to day time wearing and I absolutely love the cuddly comfort of a thick diaper and a sleeper at night , but even in the coldest of cold I cant wear any pj's that are made of fleece or thick flannel, I get way to warm in those.
It also seems as I get older I like colder, granted I'm also very active, work outside and have a hirer then average metabolism then most people, so I tend to feel warmer, but my internal body temp is colder then average, Im a 97.2 normal body temp (thanks to covid I get my temp taken every time I got to the shop at work.)

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
I'm aware as well that adrenaline probably often enters into the equation.
...eh?

I don't have a choice ... during the hot and humid summer days I do not use a liner and just change more often. Yes, when working outside, my diaper can sometimes get sweaty and clumped up .

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
I also prefer the cooler months (or air conditioning) when wearing diapers. Both for the temperature and also because I am more active in the summer and sweat more.

irnub said:
If you're excited you're warm ...can't just be me?!!!!!!!!!!

We don't get humid weather here in England. Our summers are tolerable. I don't mind if its hot or cold I will wear nappies.

I have I/c issues so I don’t have a choice, not gunna lie the 110-120f has really sucked

I don't have issues regardless of temps. Summer temps are generally 80s F and 90s F.

I like temperate temperatures. Heat and humidity makes wearing diapers hard. I'm also pretty intolerant to cold, but that's a thyroid and joint thing.

Here in Michigan it gets very hot and humid in the summer. I also am in and outdoors all day at work, so wearing a diaper can get very unpleasent at times in the summer.

I agree. Summer in Michigan can get uncomfortable in a diaper. It can get hot n muggy and a diaper feels like having a thick blanket wrapped around you. I work in a warehouse and have to wear a diaper. In an unreal world; I wish I could wear just my diaper and tee shirt to work and it would be considered normal. Sigh... But this is the real world we live in.

It’s summer in Australia right now 32c and HUMID. Air con is broken and it’s HOT, swimming is obviously out of the question. Any tips for keeping cool or is this summer just going to be a tough one. I got a sleeveless onesie today mainly for wearing under my clothes so waistbands don’t pop out, but I’ve currently stripped down to just that, not home alone so at least shorts over the top are required at all time if I leave my room. It’s damn hot !!!

Izzybella said:
It’s summer in Australia right now 32c and HUMID. Air con is broken and it’s HOT, swimming is obviously out of the question. Any tips for keeping cool or is this summer just going to be a tough one. I got a sleeveless onesie today mainly for wearing under my clothes so waistbands don’t pop out, but I’ve currently stripped down to just that, not home alone so at least shorts over the top are required at all time if I leave my room. It’s damn hot !!!
I have a very low tolerance for heat / humidity at the best of times

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
I live in Alaska so the temperature up here doesn't go high enough for me to be uncomfortable, even in the summer.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
During summer sometimes can be unconfortable.
But that each of us should have more types on stash.
Furing summer, my prefered ones are Tena Flex Plus or Maxi M , Attends Flex or Attends Active Slip M10.

Different temperatures, places, part of day and situations require different types and variants.
There is no “silver bullet” solution which will fit all mentioned in previous sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izzybella
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back