Has this happened to anyone?

Bedwetter12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Weird update tonight*
i don’t know exactly why this happened but it did. I was having dinner out with some family(I live in Central Florida do things are very open here right now, especially after our Governor’s announcement yesterday)... and I had to really pee as I left. The restaurant was only a few miles from my house so I decided to wait until I got home to use the bathroom. I was in the bathroom taking a quick shot of insulin (I have Had type 1 diabetes since 14), small amount like 2 units and I just felt urgently I needed to pee but I could hold it. However, I don’t know I just relaxed for a second and I started peeing in my underwear. It was weird, I mean I could of held it for a little bit longer but I just didn’t. I stopped, and walked to the toilet and let some more pee out for some reason and this time it was much harder to stop the flow but I eventually did. I then pulled my underwear down and finished peeing in the toilet. It’s very hard to describe but it almost felt sexual (but it wasn’t) when I released the pee the first time, sorry didn’t mean to be graphic. Has this ever happened to anyone? I don’t want to say it was an accident but I mean I got my underwear quite wet before I finished peeing in the toilet. It was just weird overall.

Sort of but only if I am already in a diaper, I have always been somewhat incontinent and if I am in a diaper I can not stop it if I start if I am not in a diaper I likely can stop. Part of this is that I was rather old when I was no longer in need of diapers 24/7 at almost 7 and even then have always had times, where I need it was just various times that I would be in one and while wetting that memory, is brought back and that is the main part I enjoy about being a DL

Reactions: Bedwetter12
Back