Has it ever faded away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ever since i have been a dl/tb, I have gone through stages where i have lost the urge to be a dl/tb (for months at a time). Then it came back. Does anyone else experience this situation???

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Yes and i think that youll find many people go through the binge purge cycle.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's normal I went almost all winter and then started up again, and haven't missed a day in 2 months.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I've got ups and downs, they are usually measured in weeks rather than months though...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've noticed my intense diaper desires come sometimes with the seasons. I tend to be more active in Spring and Fall. It seems to coincide with the sex cycle. But like other respondants, if i put on a diaper, I immediately start to regress and the fun begins again regardless of the time of year.

Last edited:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm DL and do go through cycles. Once I wore every night for three months, and have gone years with out. ( I'm 48 & rediscovered diapers when I was 6.) I've never thrown away a unused diaper, purged, but I tend to leave them alone when I'm not stressed.

Nam

Role
Private
Hmm, I should add more to that article sometime...

But yes, as people have already pointed out, it's the Binge/Purge cycle. At one time you are really into is and love it a lot, other times you have no interest whatsoever. It's quite common. I myself went on a purge for a good year or so, but then I came back into it stronger than ever. If you're worried about it, don't be.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think I've ever been affected by the binge/purge cycle. I've never truly gone on what one might call a binge, and my wearing is shaped pretty much solely around practical considerations.

I can, however, see it becoming more of a problem for those who have more 'alone time' on their hands. I know that when my 'rents next go on holiday, I'm going to be making the absolute most of it... if you know what I mean. :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I experienced some of the binge-purge when I was younger. But these days it seems to be stuck on binge... much to my enjoyment. :laughing:

Honestly I think a lot of this is about finding balance in your life... the level of diapering that is right for you. It works for some folks to do it on weekends... some every night... and others like it all the time.

Binge-purge of any kind is typically bad for you... but finding a way to break the cycle can be the most difficult part.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i go through the same thing. LOL! but my intrest comes back when i'm under stress, or upset. That's why i wear them because it makes me feel happy! Remember it's always your choice to be a TBDL.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
One of the biggest causes of binge purge is when you live with parents and your in a situation where some part of somewhere between obtaining and disposing of nappies is either very difficult, or even more extremely, impossible. A binge purge cycle typically comes from imbalance in the first place

For example of imbalance, my chances of successfully dispoing nappies, used or no, are as close to zero as makes no odds. This means when I escape to university I will be desperate and expect I will binge for a very long period of time.

Even then, I go through stages when I'm not as obsessed with nappy wearing etc and I can't physically binge because I have no goods. The binge purge mentallity comes from an unbalanced *b/dl activity in the first place (in my case, absolutly nothing). Even without a single *b/dl item to my name I binge purge on websites. When it is really bad I even sink to regularly visiting deeker and the like and actually managing to enjoy the stories (yes, that bad!), even if the pin the tail on the donkey method of the English language does infuriate me.

But people binge purge on other things. For example, do you eat you favourite meal often. Doubt it! Getting a lot of something over a short peiod of time reduces your reaction to it.

Binge purge is usually bad, but in some cases the causes are unavoidable. Try to balance things as much as possible to avoid too much of the cycle.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well I think all of us have gone through this. Except mine is different, I have never ever gone through an extended period of time without wanting to wear. If I went 2 weeks or longer without wearing, it was only because my lifestyle interfered with it.

Like when I was younger (12-15 years old) I hardly wore because it was hard to obtain them. This is always a common problem for every teen, sometimes even when they are able to obtain by a short walk or bike or bus ride to the store, they resist because of paranoria, which is all normal. Well its normal for an infantilist anyways.

I also go extended periods of times like when I would go on long vacations for a week or two, which is about 1-3 times a year. I travel fairly regular, and it is almost always with my family so I do not bring any diapers. I wear around my parents at home, but binging them on vacation and being out with them all the time while trying to hide them would just a bit too much of a hassle.

The last reason I will ever go an extended period of time longer than 2 weeks without any is because like from 14-16, I used to be hardcore into experimenting with all types of drugs and did not care about anything but that. I eventually matured and laid off abusing my body around 16. During that period when I was experimenting, I rarely wore just because I was always so occupied with out partying, or too high at home to put one on. Also drugs kill your testorone levels which kills your sex drive, therefore killing a part of most infantilists desire to wear diapers and regress. I geuss it had to do with I was being pleasured all the time by drugs, so I did not need pleasure from diapers to pleasure me. So I traded my drug addictions for diapers haha.

So overall I have never ever not worn diapers for more than a week or so, unless it was because of one of those reasons. So if I was able to get diapers and was not constntly altering my mind, then I always had diapers and always wore at least once a week. Mainly because I always have the desire to wear, except in the rare circumstance when I was abusin' bad things.

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I can't say that i really have a purge cycle....
I'm sorta addicted to diapers and the longest that i've gone without them is one week..... which i felt utterly uncomfortable.
I guess that i like the security and comfort that comes with it.

And no, I don't wear them 24/7.

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm always going through the binge/purge. The desire increases like crazy when I don't have any diapers for a long time.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have experienced the very same thing.

Some of the times, it would be a lack of time that pulls me away. Working long hours is such a situation and getting submerged in work altogether. I'm a workaholic, if that helps. Other times, I would just have the urge not to put a diaper on for the hassle that it brings.

I love diapers, but it also depends much on the chances I get. Having the house to myself would be a bonus, and going on trips by myself to neighbouring countries such as Malaysia is another. I try to wear one daily, or nightly, to sleep. But sometimes, when you are in a rush, you plainly do not have the time to clean up in the morning.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
mm same with me my shedule dictates when i can and cant wear.. i also try to keep things to avod 'hait formation so that things lke sleeping arnet affected lke can sleep well when in the other statee.g when babysh habits form maybe ability to sleep easily when not nappied is compromies etc i try to avoid that

Status
Not open for further replies.