Has anyone used one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Nope, can't say that I have, though I am curious about how they are attached to a person.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I don't think I would even want to use one of those.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For $80, I hope it's reusable, or you get more than one...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I've seen those in nursing homes before- I always what the hell those were..

Does that ring thing go in your butt? :eek:

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
There's 2 "ring things", small one u fold in half and insert, and the big outside one seals around your hole.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Good god, that looks painful. I'm sorry that you have to use one, is it really that bad?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I think I'd rather mess my diaper. When do you have to use one?

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like a colostomy bag to me. Not meant for your arse. *shakes head*

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
It's not that uncomfortable to wear, I use one alot when I surf and wear a wetsuit.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
These are used in hospitals when patients cannot get up. I'm not sure if they're exactly the same, but fecal collectors are also used when people get intestine surgery and need to heal. Basically, food can't pass through the intestines safely, so they connect it with the fecal collector so you can still eliminate wastes. Similar things are used to collect urine when someone loses their lower body through an amputation or whatever.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
These are used in hospitals when patients cannot get up. I'm not sure if they're exactly the same, but fecal collectors are also used when people get intestine surgery and need to heal. Basically, food can't pass through the intestines safely, so they connect it with the fecal collector so you can still eliminate wastes. Similar things are used to collect urine when someone loses their lower body through an amputation or whatever.
Yea exactly....

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
LoL I used one of those, when I got uhm... well... low parts surgery and I couldn't get up for a looong while due to anesthesia. Well, to tell ya the truth... I didn't felt anything, but again I think it was the anesthesia. Anyway, doctors told me not to move and that was really uncomfortable.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I dont know about any of you (or do I) but I dont want a bag up my...

Status
Not open for further replies.