Has anyone tried these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yolandi said:
My goodness! They are so cute! I bet you feel like the cats pajamas in those. You really are a very lucky boy! (feeling rather jealous)

You said yours are arriving soon right? Wish upon your lucky star maybe they'll come even sooner!

SuperiorPenguin said:
You said yours are arriving soon right? Wish upon your lucky star maybe they'll come even sooner!

I hope so. I'm running low on Pampers & drynites! Trying my best to be a big girl & use the toilet but it's not easy! (blush)

Yolandi said:
I hope so. I'm running low on Pampers & drynites! Trying my best to be a big girl & use the toilet but it's not easy! (blush)

It's not easy!

SuperiorPenguin said:
It's not easy!

No it's really not! I have two packets of drynits 8/15 & one packet of Pampers baby dry which I absolutely love! I also have a few Tena slip's (maxi) But I sometimes get nappy rash if I wear those for to long which is no fun!

Yolandi said:
No it's really not! I have two packets of drynits 8/15 & one packet of Pampers baby dry which I absolutely love! I also have a few Tena slip's (maxi) But I sometimes get nappy rash if I wear those for to long which is no fun!

If I am not mistaken, shipping is faster in Europe then it is in the US (cross country shipping is a nightmare!) That sounds like it might last you a few days?

SuperiorPenguin said:
If I am not mistaken, shipping is faster in Europe then it is in the US (cross country shipping is a nightmare!) That sounds like it might last you a few days?

Idk sweetie! My post usually comes with in a few days! Oh yeah I'll make them last no problem! I just can't wait to try these new pull-ups out!

Yolandi said:
Idk sweetie! My post usually comes with in a few days! Oh yeah I'll make them last no problem! I just can't wait to try these new pull-ups out!

Packages in a couple days! That'd be great!!! Mine are always upwards of a week.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Packages in a couple days! That'd be great!!! Mine are always upwards of a week.

That's no fun! Umm I was just wondering have you ever had any issues with accidental wetting? (blushing)

Yolandi said:
That's no fun! Umm I was just wondering have you ever had any issues with accidental wetting? (blushing)

Not since adulthood, I did for a short time in my teens.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Not since adulthood, I did for a short time in my teens.

Okay! I was just wondering that's all.

Yolandi said:
Okay! I was just wondering that's all.

No problem! I am for the most part and open book!

SuperiorPenguin said:
No problem! I am for the most part and open book!

Thanks! you are a cutie! ''purr''

SuperiorPenguin said:
Aww, thank you! :)

Your very welcome my sweet! I need a nice warm bath & clean my paws! Messy 'Cub' (blush)

Yolandi said:
Your very welcome my sweet! I need a nice warm bath & clean my paws! Messy 'Cub' (blush)

That sounds nice! I just got back from lunch with a friend.

SuperiorPenguin said:
That sounds nice! I just got back from lunch with a friend.

That sounds nice! Did you have ice cream for afters?

Yolandi said:
That sounds nice! Did you have ice cream for afters?

I had a cookie :)

SuperiorPenguin said:
I had a cookie :)

You did! Lucky boy! yum-yum ''purr''

Yolandi said:
You did! Lucky boy! yum-yum ''purr''

I sure did! It was good! :p

SuperiorPenguin said:
I sure did! It was good! :p

I bet. Ice cream is my favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.