Has anyone tried the NappiesRus cloth diapers

Inneedofcuddles said:
I’m looking for a cloth diaper and the NappiesRus ones have a cute design https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/one-size-adult-pocket-nappy-buttons-unicorns but I can’t find any reviews for it so if you own one could you tell me if it’s worth buying
They're pretty good for a tenner, I use mine as a nappy wrap for sagging goodnites and with a cloth insert as a diaper. They are low rise though, and though they cover my crack its doesn't cover like an actual baby diaper, although it may for you, I'm a chunky monkey :D.

If you want a real adult sized cloth diaper thats any decent quality I highly reccomend Snuggleblanks from lancashire, fantastic quality and really reasonable on the prices, the cloth inserts that come with the superwetters are huge D:

Iroh said:
They're pretty good for a tenner, I use mine as a nappy wrap for sagging goodnites and with a cloth insert as a diaper. They are low rise though, and though they cover my crack its doesn't cover like an actual baby diaper, although it may for you, I'm a chunky monkey :D.

If you want a real adult sized cloth diaper thats any decent quality I highly reccomend Snuggleblanks from lancashire, fantastic quality and really reasonable on the prices, the cloth inserts that come with the superwetters are huge D:
Are they comfy if you use them as a stand alone diaper

Inneedofcuddles said:
Are they comfy if you use them as a stand alone diaper
I enjoy them, it's going to vary on how well you stuff it, using NRU's liners or getting some tri-folds from elsewhere and how much you pack into them.

Iroh said:
I enjoy them, it's going to vary on how well you stuff it, using NRU's liners or getting some tri-folds from elsewhere and how much you pack into them.
Are NRUs inserts any good and which ones do you use im only looking for comfort as I do not plan on wetting or messing them

Inneedofcuddles said:
Are NRUs inserts any good and which ones do you use im only looking for comfort as I do not plan on wetting or messing them
I'm not to huge into wetting and messing at the moment, so we're in the same boat. The liners from NRU are okay, just a bit on the thin side, I would say purchase one if you going for cloth diaper from them, if you don't your literally just getting a diaper cover. I use an adult sized trifold bamboo liner from Snuggleblanks but you could try experimenting with a different filer material or hell a towel?

Is only 1 insert enough? I want a really padded feel

Inneedofcuddles said:
Not really, as I say its what you stuff it with. Snuggleblanks make tri-fold inserts for adults, with or without a diaper and they're really nice quality that I use with these pocket nappies. Or you can look eslewhere online for something suitable, I'd say try a towel or even put a disposable in the pocket.

Inneedofcuddles said:
I had the same issue. I don't wee in my cloth diapers, but only sleep in them. I like for there to be a lot of padding between my legs so that it pushes my legs apart. So I use a pocket diaper cover that I ordered, but I sewed my own inserts. I used three layers of bath towels fabric and on the outside I covered it with flannel. I just got bath towels and a flannel sheet from a second-hand store. They were easy to sew because they are just big rectangles. I also like to use three or four layers of fleece covered with flannel. I can use as many as I want at any given time to make it nice and thick and noticeable. I really like to be able to notice all the time that I have a diaper on. So I put in a couple of liners and keep the part around my waist nice and snug, and wear a onesie over it. So comfy.

Back