Has anyone tried the LittleForBig Little Circus diapers?

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,626
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Hi littles, middles, bigs, and others! Haven't posted a thread in a while. I was wondering has anyone has tried these?
They don't have samples so I'd love to hear some opinions on it before I buy a pack at $42 (sheesh x.x!)
Cause they're so cute!!! Look at these!!
1672748694423.png1672748736251.png
LB-D25-12.jpg
1672748677597.png
I just wish the side panels were blue like their Little Trunks
The Large goes up to 46", how true is that?
Also, what does the back look like?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and Kittyinpink

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
They look adorable. I like them very much. :giggle: (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,827
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Hi littles, middles, bigs, and others! Haven't posted a thread in a while. I was wondering has anyone has tried these?
They don't have samples so I'd love to hear some opinions on it before I buy a pack at $42 (sheesh x.x!)
Cause they're so cute!!! Look at these!!
View attachment 98978View attachment 98979
LB-D25-12.jpg
View attachment 98977
I just wish the side panels were blue like their Little Trunks
The Large goes up to 46", how true is that?
Also, what does the back look like?
Cuute 😍
Fraid I have never seen them before , adorable!
 

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,442
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Hi littles, middles, bigs, and others! Haven't posted a thread in a while. I was wondering has anyone has tried these?
They don't have samples so I'd love to hear some opinions on it before I buy a pack at $42 (sheesh x.x!)
Cause they're so cute!!! Look at these!!
View attachment 98978View attachment 98979
LB-D25-12.jpg
View attachment 98977
I just wish the side panels were blue like their Little Trunks
The Large goes up to 46", how true is that?
Also, what does the back look like?
Have you looked into wearingclouds.
The have a plethora of diapers from the big ABDL companies available in sample sizes. They have LFB. As a matter of fact I'm thinking of doing an order just to try the LFB line of diapers. I'm really holding out hoping they'll get the LFB Baby Bunny diaper in stock.
Also they will be closed Jan 6 to the 15th.


I just check and they have a LFB sample package of 10 LFB diapers, sadly the Circus and Baby Bunny aren't part of the choices. I do believe they are all the same diaper chasis with just a different shell.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, Kittyinpink and LittleEnigma

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Messages
867
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Very cute pattern designs ! I like them !!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, Kittyinpink and LittleEnigma

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,827
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Rita said:
Very cute pattern designs ! I like them !!
I want them ! 😫...
 
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Kittyinpink said:
I want them ! 😫...
https://www.littleforbig.com/

Free world wide shipping on orders over $50.00 remember to keep your order under £135 to avoid import charges & Uk VAT. As a rule try to keep order total around £100 and you'll avoid any additional uk based charges. You can always place separate orders, but make sure you do them a week apart, so they don't bundle them together. Have fun i know i will. :) :) (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JensBabyGirl and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,827
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
LittleEnigma said:
https://www.littleforbig.com/

Free world wide shipping on orders over $50.00 remember to keep your order under £135 to avoid import charges & Uk VAT. As a rule try to keep order total around £100 and you'll avoid any additional uk based charges. You can always place separate orders, but make sure you do them a week apart, so they don't bundle them together. Have fun i know i will. :) :) (y)
I'm running low .. 😊😊..
I have a feeling I might just do this ! 😊
Cuuuute!!! 🥰
 
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,541
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I heard about them, but know little about them. They are cutesy-cute, though. I can see putting them on.
I tried Carnivale or whatever it was called. Similar. I wear Critter Caboose, kinda similar, too, with the dots. Not the color pink, though. And I get animals on them, which I love (animals).

Where are they from? The computer pic. showed tiny leg holes, I thought they were for true infants!
🤣🤣🤣
I didn't read any of the above, maybe there is info up there(?!!), but I'll look them up. I wonder what the capacity is for the price!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleEnigma and Kittyinpink

Babs

Est. Contributor
Messages
210
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yup I have and loved them!!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,827
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
I heard about them, but know little about them. They are cutesy-cute, though. I can see putting them on.
I tried Carnivale or whatever it was called. Similar. I wear Critter Caboose, kinda similar, too, with the dots. Not the color pink, though. And I get animals on them, which I love (animals).

Where are they from? The computer pic. showed tiny leg holes, I thought they were for true infants!
🤣🤣🤣
I didn't read any of the above, maybe there is info up there(?!!), but I'll look them up. I wonder what the capacity is for the price!
They look proper infant ! And two tapes ? Not sure.. but LFB definitely fo lots 2 tape infant style 😎...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,827
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  • Like
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor

Babs

Est. Contributor
Messages
210
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Amazing.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and LittleEnigma

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,827
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Messages
168
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Kittyinpink said:
🥰... I'm... eggs ... CITED !!! 🥰
They have got some really cool things on that site. Me thinks multiple orders. :) :) :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Top