Has anyone tried Tena Flex

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First up. Sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place. I'm quite new on here and I'm not sure if a post like this should go here or in the reviews section.

I would like to know if anyone has tried the Tena Flex nappies before, I haven't used nappies for a while as I had a leaking incident whilst wearing Tena pants a few months ago which gave my confidence a real knock. I feel confident enough to start wearing again now but obviously don't want to wear Tena pull ups again.

I looking for something that I can properly flood and by that I mean wait until my bladder is completely full and empty it completely. I also need something that is suitable for soiling. I used to find the pull ups ok for both of these purposes but I wouldn't feel confident in using them again after what happened last time.

Pull-ups are not intended for flooding. They're intended for leakage or light wetting at most. Leaks can easily happen since they don't have a good fit in the legs. If you want to flood you'll need a tape-on diaper. Most will be suitable for soiling to some degree, however you ideally want high leak guards (which most premium diapers have).

Is there anything particular you're looking for (medical, printed, etc.) and can you order online? Also what's your budget if that's a factor?

Last edited:
Topex said:
Pull-ups are not intended for flooding. They're intended for leakage or light wetting at most. Leaks can easily happen since they don't have a good fit in the legs. If you want to flood you'll need a tape-on diaper. Most will be suitable for soiling to some degree, however you ideally want high leak guards (which most premium diapers have).

Is there anything particular you're looking for (medical, printed, etc.) and can you order online? Also what's your budget if that's a factor?

I think they're a bit different from Pull-ups (see image) But they're not the same as the tape up nappies either.

Attachments

• 20190818_201938.jpg
    20190818_201938.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, I’m not sure why you would bother with these when you can have a proper tape-fastening nappy (Tena Slip in this case).

Lostboy123 said:
I think they're a bit different from Pull-ups (see image) But they're not the same as the tape up nappies either.
They're marginally better but still secured around the waist so you don't get a good fit in the legs

I have tried them and was not impressed. I tried the large Maxi and it was massive on me 'sumo style'.
Then l tried the Medium Maxi and the belt was too tight and the velcros tabs where only just on. And it was so uncomfortable.
These belted briefs are designed to help the care giver apply the product.

Reactions: Lostboy123
SAPexpanded said:
I have tried them and was not impressed. I tried the large Maxi and it was massive on me 'sumo style'.
Then l tried the Medium Maxi and the belt was too tight and the velcros tabs where only just on. And it was so uncomfortable.
These belted briefs are designed to help the care giver apply the product.
I got a spare if anyone wants to try them!

I like these. They make for quick changes in public. The maxi work really well for day time use. I always wear underwear over top to help keep in place. But I so this with all diapers.

I bought these from the chemist by mistake once, was pretty disappointed when i opened. them the belt thing is peculiar I didn't really like em.

Give me a normal nappy any day.

My friend didn't like them either, but when you gotta change quick or use the toilet they are awesome. But really don't hold as well as tabbed. They are essentially just a pad with a belt.

SAPexpanded said:
I got a spare if anyone wants to try them!
I've been curious about trying these asza daytime option for a long time now.

Reactions: Zorbid
I really like them for day time. Quick easy changes. no need to lean against a wall!

This diaper isn't bad at all, but for me lose comfort when my hero member starts his work... Is a few DL unfriendly for guys with longer tool.

Back