Has anyone tried Lil Bella diapers?

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just bought a bag of Lil Bella diapers, and I was wondering how absorbent and comfortable they are. I plan on flooding them when I get them delivered! ☺️💛 Please let me know if you have worn them. Thank you very much! 😁💛

• Thinking
Reactions: LiLMaus, TheWaddlingDad, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Oh those are great, especially for number two's as they mask the smell with their cotton candy parfume. Rearz sure can take a flooding, so have fun!

• Love
Reactions: LiLMaus and CJB
I can vouch for them, they are very nice indeed.

Reactions: LiLMaus, Jorelaxed and CJB
Oh and the padding is super soft, i love it 'round my crown jewels :giggle:

Reactions: LiLMaus, AndyPandy and CJB
uibeltje said:
Oh those are great, especially for number two's as they mask the smell with their cotton candy parfume. Rearz sure can take a flooding, so have fun!
Thanks for letting me know! 😁 I can't wait to absolutely soak them! ☺️💛

Reactions: LiLMaus
They are cute. They work. If I had a choice I'd get Cabooses over them. I'm sure anyone would be happy with them though. Rearz has a good product line.

Reactions: LiLMaus, DBabygirl2 and CJB
They are very comfy and absorbent! The scent also gets stronger when you wet them! I prefer the thicker Rearz diapers when wearing at home, but the Lil Bella have a really cute print and they fit better under clothing. I have worn them to work before and they hold a lot, but they are a little too thick under my jeans when they swell. They don't hold as much as Alpaca or Safari but they hold more than any other thin diaper I have tried, including Abena M4 and Tena Slip Active Ultima.

Reactions: LiLMaus
They’re a great diaper and fit very well even though I’m a bit bigger and as others have said they do hold up really well

They are a bit thinner than the latest diapers from the large abdl vendors but they are really nice. I was worried about the thinness but they held my overnight wettings with no leaks. They are cute and smell nice.

Reactions: Deleted member 69681, LiLMaus and CJB
I would love to try them someday. Look cute

I have tried them and like Lil Bella diapers as well. For me they are good for night time and for daytime discretion, an all purpose diaper.

I've not tried these, but after reading the reviews on here , I have decided they will be my next abdl purchase.

Reactions: LiLMaus, AndyPandy and CJB
All I can say is they smell amazing.

They're great. Especially for wearing out in public. They're not as thick as other Rearz diapers but are just fine for wetting up to 3 times. Comparable to a crinkled. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Have never try them but I really like the cute prints on them !!

They say cotton candy scent but to me they have more of a sweet fruity smell, almost like fruit snacks lol. They do a good job of odor control. The scent just gets stronger when wet rather than blending with the smell of the wet diaper.

Reactions: CJB and LiLMaus
Back