Has anyone tried an energy drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I like the blue Rockstar the best. I want Jolt sooooo bad!! It's illegal to sell it in Kansas

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I like full throttle...The one that tastes kind of like a sprite. It's orangeish-yellow.**shrug**...I don't really drink them often though.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Rockstar FTW, although the original Amps are on the same level. It's like Mountain Dew got jacked up on Mountain Dew. Just don't get the sugar-free kind of anything. My mom got them one time (the only thing the store had), and they were nasty... horribly nasty.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
That's awful... ._.

I've only drink Mountain Dew in the mornings that I get significantly less sleep. I buy them from the chem class' store so the money's going to a good place at least :D

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm the cheap guy. I prefer the Wawa version of Red Bull called Mach W. It pretty much tastes like Red Bull, comes in Rockstar-sized cans, and costs about a buck-fifty.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Red Bull tastes good, but I rarely drink it. Personally, give me something coffee based. I love Starbucks doubleshot or Monster Java. Most of the time I only drink them when I have to make a long car trip alone (like next week when I get to drive 450 miles). Most of the time I stick to plain coffee or tea when I need caffeine.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Erm is it me or could the sister thread of this be called "Have You Ever Breathed?"

F

FullMetal

I used to drink a Rockstar ever morning until I realized I was dependent on it to wake up, so i slowly stopped, now I use it when I have a major test in the morning because some how when I drink it, I do really well on Math tests (like 95% well!)

FullMetal

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like rockstar. I used to be addicted to redbull, I was drinking a 6-pack a day, just to function. Energy drinks aren't any better than drugs lol. Over-exaggeration of course, but I haven't had one in almost a year.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
KENYANS!!!
Oh man, that video is so win, I can't stop watching it!

Anyways, personally, I'm a fan of Red Bull. I drink quite a lot of it, which obviously is not doing much good, but luckily I've lessened the amount lately.
[Oh my god, I almost sound like a drug addict :sad:]

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
The only energy drink I've had is one they give me at work (probably so they feel less guilty about not giving me a break!). It's called "Energy Drink" (straight to the point) and costs 39p.

D

daria7483

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I've only tried Red Bull, years ago, and it was so nasty I have no desire to try anything else. Not only did I think it tasted gross, but it made my heart race and the effects really weren't desirable. I'll stick with coffee from now on, thank you. Or how about just getting enough sleep?

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I can't drink red bull... hell, I can't even smell it without wanting to vomit. Because the first time I got properly drunk was on vodka and red bull and I puked so much!

But there's this energy drink called relentless that they sell up my local shop that I really don't mind at all. But I'm a bit wary about caffeine now, I gave a Daphnia (water flea) a heart attack with just a few drops of 1% caffeine solution in biology on Friday. It was terrifying... the heart was beating really fast but really weak and irregularly... just like twitching loads. I don't want that to happen to me!

So, be careful about what you put in to your body - make sure you know the possible consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.