Has anyone seen your own bathroom?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have my own house and I have 2 and a half bathrooms. One in my own personal bathroom, another between 2 guest bedrooms and a powder room near the living room.
I never let friends or guests snoop around my private bathroom. Until my girlfriend started coming here. Aside regular personal items she has seen my closet. She's seen my IC supplies (diapers, wipes and other things - zinc oxide ointment, boosters and plastic pants with compression shorts). The only thing you can see is my
diaper pail (Janibell). She's seen that too (giggles a little). Has anyone snooped around your own bathroom? Anyone say anything about your diaper pail?

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle, uknappygirl and BabyprinceS

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My pail is in my bed room , and you wouldn’t think it’s a pail as it’s a 50ltr lined blue drum

uknappygirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My pail is also in my bedroom although now I have my own flat so no one sees it unless they’re in my bed (shy giggle). A few years ago, I shared a place with others. I never got any comments on my pail but people did notice my nappy supplies a few times because there wasn’t much storage.

Reactions: Constantlydamp

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
parcelboy2 said:
My pail is in my bed room , and you wouldn’t think it’s a pail as it’s a 50ltr lined blue drum
Not sure why people put there diaper pail in their bedroom. I use them in my bathroom. Mainly because when I take my diaper off
(like in the morning) it's usually dirty. I do use internal deodorant (chlorophyll copper) but a dirty diaper certainly have a smelly odor. I wouldn't take out
a loaded diaper in my bedroom. Even though I don't have that killer smell. It's easier to take off my dirty diaper in my bathroom. Then I wipe up and jump in the shower. A little spray and the fan helps to reduce any bad scent.

I have a large bathroom with a large closet. All of my IC supplies are there. Aside my girlfriend, nobody sees anything in my bathroom. It's private.

Reactions: uknappygirl

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
To keep my insulin needles away from prying grandchildren, I keep all that in my office upstairs along with a closet full of briefs and airing plastic pants. My daily pull-ups are kept in the bedroom closet (downstairs), and to my knowledge no one has looked in there. The morning change always occurs in the bathroom (downstairs) before a shower. We're downsizing to an apartment soon, so I'm not quite sure where everything is going just yet. But I am looking forward to a more convenient walk of shame out to the hall garbage chute. No more smelly garbage can in the backyard!

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
slimjiminy said:
To keep my insulin needles away from prying grandchildren, I keep all that in my office upstairs along with a closet full of briefs and airing plastic pants. My daily pull-ups are kept in the bedroom closet (downstairs), and to my knowledge no one has looked in there. The morning change always occurs in the bathroom (downstairs) before a shower. We're downsizing to an apartment soon, so I'm not quite sure where everything is going just yet. But I am looking forward to a more convenient walk of shame out to the hall garbage chute. No more smelly garbage can in the backyard!
I keep my insulin supplies in my bedroom, needles in a drawer, syringes in a locked container, canulas and reservoirs too (pump stuff)
I have a fridge in my room to store my insulin.
My incontinence supplies I'm currently using are in my wardrobe and the rest in closets in other rooms and in the boxes in the basement

NannaAnnabelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
The only supplies I keep in my bathroom are a pack of wipes and a tube of zinc oxide. I keep my insulin supplies at a station on the center island of my kitchen. Week's worth of diapers and pull-ups are in a drawer in my bedroom and extras are in my bedroom closet. I also keep extra plastic pants in my drawer or they air in the laundry room.

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
We do not have a special "can" for diapers - they all go in the normal household trashcan.
Most open packs of diapers, and related supplies, are kept all in 1 room dubbed 'the changing room', while cases of diapers are stored in the basement.

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Nobody goes into the master bathroom, so it's pretty safe from prying eyes. I do have a small diaper pail for used diapers in there, but only for wet diapers..... Messy diapers immediately go into a specific diaper bag and right out to the trash. Also in my bathroom, we have a tall towel cabinet with glass doors, and the bottom two shelves are some of my diaper stash. Of course, to get to into the bathroom, you'd have to walk passed my diaper wall, literally 8 to 10 diaper packages wide and 4 to 6 packages tall, so it's a diaper bathroom!