Has anyone ridiculed you for wearing a diaper in public, and what was your reaction?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
As i am permanently urinary incontinent, i'm permanently diapered 24/7. I have experienced a few instances of people laughing or making remarks/attempting to ridicule me in public, I tend to just ignore them or sometimes just smile back at them. Whats's you're experience, and how did you react? This is open to everyone who wears adult diapers, not just people with IC.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am urinary incontinent and wear nappies 24/7. I have been in nappies for the last 10 years and only once has someone commented but it was no big deal.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Wetshisbed said:
I am urinary incontinent and wear nappies 24/7. I have been in nappies for the last 10 years and only once has someone commented but it was no big deal.
That's good to hear. It's only happened to me a couple of times also. :)

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm the same way ,I have never came across that issue at all !!!

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
ILuvDiapers said:
That's good to hear. It's only happened to me a couple of times also. :)
I was in a shop and I heard a kid say to her mother. "That man is wearing a nappy"

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Rita said:
I'm the same way ,I have never came across that issue at all !!!
That's great, with me i was in a shop and had bent down to get something off a really low shelf. In bending it caused my hoodie to pull up over the top of my jeans exposing the top of my diaper, which on that occasion was a Rearz Safari, and this in turn prompted other shoppers to start laughing. I just blushed, but ignored them, and carried on. :giggle:

Last edited:

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
few incidents as a child but nothing as an adult. No rude comments or any comments to be heard.

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I never have comments to me personally, most people think I am a child, but my parents have certainly had their fair share of them from various "moms" who think an older kid in diapers is ridiculous.

Reactions: Lyric and Rita