Has anyone had a REAL Accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know it's probably been asked a trillion times... But have you? I had one when I was 13! I was in class and and the teacher was a sub, I was on a IEP becuse I had/have a small bladder it was the most embasresing thing ever you don't know I really thought about shooting myself

Harlequin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A few months ago, I literally wet the bed. On accident. I have never wet the bed before. It was quite the humiliating experience. I was dreaming that I was urinating a really steady stream into a toilet and then woke up. Low and behold, I was peeing for realsies. Quite the ironic situation, since I wear diapers recreationally and wasn't wearing one when it happened. Oh well! I chalk it up to drinking a pop before bed and not going to the bathroom beforehand.

MazeRunner

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
i have, i was in my girlfriend in my room (not what you think Lol) anyway, I started tickling her, then she tickled me back, and i fell off the bed. long story short, the floodgates were released. luckily she was very understanding about it and helped me haha

Justtrytoguess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Twice. I don't know what movie it is, but I think I remember some girl being alone and had just used a public toilet. Then she left and the big, scary, blob monster came after her. I think that is what made me leery of public bathrooms for a while. After a soccer game, I needed the toilet, but I remember the bathroom being disgusting, and I didn't want to use it. I struggled as hard as a seven year old could, but I promptly lost the battle, and wet myself. The other time was a similar story. I was helping out outside at my dad's work I needed the bathroom, but I thought I could hold it until we got home. I was wrong. Luckily for me, he had a pair of coveralls I could wear. Unluckily for me, we had a family over for some reason or another. Nobody said a thing when I walked in wearing only a pair of coveralls that were too big for me.

LittleMiss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
a few times :)

1) once I sleep-walked to the bathroom but apparently couldn't get my footy-pjs unzipped in my sleep and ended up peeing in them (around age 5)

2) I was at GS camp and we were doing our chores and I really needed to go but couldn't because the bathrooms were still being cleaned and I had an accident while waiting (around age 7)

3) I've had a couple of accidents where I'll pee a little bit when I'm made to laugh way too hard/sneeze really hard with a full bladder

4) I also wet the bed a couple of times when I was little due to really really bad nightmares

4) I had a couple of accidents when I had a bad UTI and couldn't tell when I was peeing or not so I got some depends and my doc gave me antibiotics and I got better, this is actually why I realized the feeling of being diapered up like a little kid again, and that my experimentation with diapers when I was a child wasn't just due to childhood curiosity (this was around 6-7 months ago)

5) a couple of days ago I accidentally wet the bed a little because I had been wearing to bed for the past few nights and so when I half woke up because I needed to pee I just started to go because the way my blankets were bunched it felt like I had a diaper on, needless to say I only wet a little because I stopped once I realized what was actually happening :blush:

There are probably a couple more times but these are the ones that I remember vividly :)

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Before I became fully incontinent - a few.

Shortly after I left home at the age of 18 I wet the bed a handful of times. I think that was the stress of a new situation. There have been a few daytime urge incidents too. Usually when I've been out, and it catches up with me on the way home or just as I get to my front door. I have a list in my head of a few places en route where I can hop off the bus, hide in a dark alley or in some bushes somewhere, and go without being seen. Many times that's been the only thing preventing me from having another accident. The worst and most embarrassing one was when I peed on the seat in the bus.

I wish I'd thought of wearing diapers before.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
A couple times after eating at a certain resturaunt. (IT varies from place to place, but it's almost assured if I drink coffee.) Since I don't drive and I live in a town that has zero public restrooms and no place where I can just go behind a tree and drop my pants, this can be a bit frustrating when you're forced to stop and desperately try not to soil yourself.

BabyPikachu

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
I'm urinary Incontinent so I dont know if you would consider that an accident, but if you do I have them daily. I had few accidents when I was like 7 years old before I was fully IC. That was simply the start of my Incontinence though.

dlman23

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally don't like to go #2 anywhere but in the bathroom its to messy to go in your diaper. Anyways I had to go out and about thought I would wear a diaper. I had 2 cups of coffee, fiber one bar when I woke up that morning for breakfast. My stomach felt funny before I left home like gas or something. Two hours later I had to go really bad (#2) thought I would make it home nope I filled my diaper up like never before think god I had one on.

liger0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've had a fair few, lately in the morning if I drank befor going to bed, I'd end up not making it to the bathroom. When I was young I used to do it when walking home from school... the most embarrassing thing ever is all I can say....though more embarrassing was having to crawl through the window since i forgot my house keys straight after the incident. My parents never knew about it and still don't know about the other one. Thinking about seeing a doctor about it soon. I wet the bed when I was 11, mum never knew why since apparently befor I never did it. Got yelled at whenever it happened so thats the reason she isn't going to know if it ever happens again.

Cushiebabe

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
...oh well, here goes...:blushie:...I stuffed my face with fast food crap...went for a walk...and then got crampy...I think you know where I am going with this...I walked as fast as I could to a local indoor tennis court...before I could open the door I dropped a bomb in panties...thoroughly embarassed I decided to go into the bathroom...luckily my underwear caught all of the mess so I simply took them off...threw the panties away and cleaned myself completely with reams of TP....this happened in 2011..

BabyArtie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Since childhood? Yes, just the once. I was in my third year at university, very stressed indeed, and I had the classic dream where you think you've got up, gone to the toilet and you are taking a leak, only to wake and find you are still in bed and it's wet.

That was half a lifetime ago...

Hugs

Artie

Steph

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
When I was 6, I was sitting class and just felt the need to wet, and I did there and then. It wasn't that embarrassing, the teacher knew but was very discreet and the pupils thought someone's drink had spilt out from their bags

Bobby88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been cursed/blessed with a iron bladder, mine is almost on permanent lockdown. Last real accident I can remember was at 4

kaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Well yesterday i had a real accident. Recently I went to the hospital for some burns I got on my chest and the doctor reliZed that the "pimples" I had on my back were not pimples anymore but a infection. So I got antibiotics and I was travling from lasvegas to LA in Cali and for breakfast I had dairy... N on the bottle it says not to have dairy. Well on the way I had gas then it turned into something else.. I was telling my brother to stop somewhere but he didn't... So half way I kinda gave up and went #2... It's just kept going so I had to hold what I could n I just asked right there to get disposables and they did... In my mind I had to ask.. Wait what did I ask for? Well it happend on and off till Cali... But I had some left so I decided to wear them today just to be safe lol. Kinda wierd and cool at the same time to wear around my family and not care

PPpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was about 8 or 9, walking home from school. I had to go, and suddenly I realized I was doing it in my pants. When I got home my mom was less understanding than I had anticipated.

W

wolfdawn137

Haha..just last weekend, my day was super rough and all I was doing was constantly worrying. My mom told me to help my dad outside and start by watering the plants so as soon as I bent over to fill up the watering can...it happened and a soaked my pants through. I managed to forget that I had to go to the bathroom super bad prior to watering the flowers >.< So I went inside hiding from my parents, cleaned myself up and told my boyfriend what had happened who turned out to be extremely understanding and caring and told me to tell him next time it happens too. (I think he just gets a thrill out of babying me lol)

adasterix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure if this thread is too old to respond without breaching etiquette, but anyway.

I've developed a minor case of urge incontence since getting radiation therapy a few years ago. As I was coming to understand this and what to do about it, I had the only completely involuntary accident since I was relatively young (unfortuately not young enough to have a good excuse nor avoid harassment from my peers and punishment from adults, but that's familiar story).

I was near the end of a relatively long car trip and decided to stop at a drug store not too far from home. The moment I went in and the cold air hit me I knew I was going to have to be quick about it. Checking out, though, I get stuck behind an old lady (nothing against old people---I'm nearly one myself---but they can be very slow) who had all kinds of issues about prices and coupons, etc. While I'm waiting behind her, I realize I'm starting to leak. I take a quick look around store for a restroom, but don't see one.

This goes on for an agonizing long time (truly, minutes) and I realize that I'm starting to show a small patch. At this point she's searching her purse for change. My first thought is to find someone to ask about a restroom, but I don't know how to get myself to do that with an obvious wet patch on my pants. So I figure that the only one who could notice was the cashier and I'll be hidden by the counter and so I wait impatiently. And yet she fumbles on.

Finally I have an unmistakable trickle down the leg squirt and I realize that I'm starting to relive a horror story from my childhood. I put the stuff I had down on the closest counter and bolted for the door. (My biggest fear at that point was being stopped as a shoplifting suspect. ...damn, I could have gotten away with it.) I drove the rest of the way home on a handy towel. (You should always carry a towel, they are massivelyuseful.)

Synth771

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've wet my bed probably no more then ten times total in my life and I sharted once.

Status
Not open for further replies.