Has anyone found adoption as a ABDL

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So recently I just found out adult adoption is a thing and have seen this through forms of Couples adopting a Little for none sexual purposes or even a Single person or Couple Adopting for a Relationship, also I guess Daddy and Mommy Dom relationships can kind of fit into this adoption definition so im curious has anyone on here actually had someone adopt them as a ABDL and become a caregiver? If so how did you find them? I've been using Fetlife and find it a bit difficult to find a Mommy or Daddy Locally.

Reactions: littledreamers333, medfet878 and VisaT
LittleKittenEmily said:
So recently I just found out adult adoption is a thing and have seen this through forms of Couples adopting a Little for none sexual purposes or even a Single person or Couple Adopting for a Relationship, also I guess Daddy and Mommy Dom relationships can kind of fit into this adoption definition so im curious has anyone on here actually had someone adopt them as a ABDL and become a caregiver? If so how did you find them? I've been using Fetlife and find it a bit difficult to find a Mommy or Daddy Locally.
be wary of scams in this area if they charge you for adoption process / paperwork

Reactions: blaincorrous, LittleKittenEmily, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I think there’s fetlife groups for that. Like “littles for adoption classifieds” or something. (That’s not the actual group name)

Reactions: medfet878
Kinda scary actually.

It just screams scam!

Reactions: dl015, PuffPuffPaci, blaincorrous and 2 others
Temoignages-ce-redflag-qui-m-a-fait-quitter-une-relation.jpg

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, blaincorrous and medfet878
I found Bella through Collarspace.

But do you mean legally adopted? Or just a home ceremony and maybe a protection contract? Did they go to the court house and go through the adoption process?

LePew said:
I think there’s fetlife groups for that. Like “littles for adoption classifieds” or something. (That’s not the actual group name)
Already joined it but wanted to see others experiences with adult adoption

BellasMommy said:
I found Bella through Collarspace.

But do you mean legally adopted? Or just a home ceremony and maybe a protection contract? Did they go to the court house and go through the adoption process?
I really don't know much of the process just have heard of it, not to sure if there is any legal binding contracts or anything like that.

I've know of furries adopting other furries and it usually is an open relationship sort of thing where each plays their part in the relationship.
I don't know them well enough to say but it seemed that there was a 'little' role amongst the trio on low key adorableness...

Its really difficult to say what the adoption you are getting into is but its definitely something to take very slowly getting to know everyone.

I honestly would love to be adopted

Found this on line

• Thinking
Reactions: IcyBlue
well, i've heard of gay couples adopting each other in japan. this is because gay couples can't get married there. it gives you benefits such as being able to share a last name, one can inherit the other's property should something happen to them, etc.

Adult adoption is a very real thing. It is a legal process by which 1 adult adopts another adult and they are then recognized as the legal parent of the adoptee for purposes of legal matters - if the adoptee should require medical care, their "parent" would be able to make decisions for them. Or if the parent were to pass away, then the adoptee would be considered immediate family and thus entitled to inheritance type benefits.
The reason this came about is that there were some folks who maybe grew up in the foster system and aged out. Later they found people whom they wanted to be related to and an adoption allowed for this.
If you are considering this, just bear in mind that you may emotionally hurt your real parents and this is a decision that absolutely should not be made lightly.

Reactions: LittleKittenEmily
varis67 said:
Adult adoption is a very real thing. It is a legal process by which 1 adult adopts another adult and they are then recognized as the legal parent of the adoptee for purposes of legal matters - if the adoptee should require medical care, their "parent" would be able to make decisions for them. Or if the parent were to pass away, then the adoptee would be considered immediate family and thus entitled to inheritance type benefits.
The reason this came about is that there were some folks who maybe grew up in the foster system and aged out. Later they found people whom they wanted to be related to and an adoption allowed for this.
If you are considering this, just bear in mind that you may emotionally hurt your real parents and this is a decision that absolutely should not be made lightly.
I like this reply, I was generally just curious because I might be a Little but I'm still a very curious person by nature. Some stuff I come across raises allot of questions but it's so hard to find Answers like Age Dysmorphia there's not even a Wiki on that but Adult Adoption is harder to find info on, I've heard some stuff from Videos but have never heard anyones personal experiences or even a good description of what adult adoption is. That is until now, your description actually sums up all the Information I was looking for, I guess this can be considered a kind of personal research experiment. But the information you provided was very beneficial and will help allot of people if they ever look Into adult adoption because of the Post on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobaFettish
Back