Has anyone ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
yes..... I know it's been done though usually from what I've heard it's by accident...... I don't know to much though because I'm still very new and just recently bought my first pack

baby_jakey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I've done it but word of advice. Yes, it may be fun and feel nice if your a tb but be ready for a heck of a mess when you are done. Have some baby wipes on hand, that should help.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
...Moviegirl? I do it sometimes...I clean it up with a shower >.>

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Oh my god... Gotta take a shower, smelly diaper to dispose of, smelly you... Its very fun, but I (and almost everyone else) can't stand the clean up.

Go for it. You can't go through life without trying it (unless your not *BDL). Just make sure you have the supplies and time to clean it up. Also, dont sit in it for too long, those rashes hurt!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh my god... Gotta take a shower, smelly diaper to dispose of, smelly you... Its very fun, but I (and almost everyone else) can't stand the clean up.

Go for it. You can't go through life without trying it (unless your not *BDL). Just make sure you have the supplies and time to clean it up. Also, dont sit in it for too long, those rashes hurt!

I went all night with it...I don't seem to really get diaper rashes *Knock on wood*

S

stanfordhawks

I went all night with it...I don't seem to really get diaper rashes *Knock on wood*
that is because you have skin that is very resistant to infectious bacteria, and/or you eat a very healthy diet with few chemicals (i.e. fast foods)

Role
Diaper Lover
Oh Yea! But just like everyone has said, it will be a messy cleanup, so be ready! The only thing i can reccomend is a good shower...

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I enjoy messing diapers, but due to obvious factors, have not had many chances to do so. I enjoy the feel and smell, however cleanup is horrible, so make sure you have plenty of time to shower and dispose of the waste.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I do enjoy it every once in a while, but i cant stand the cleanup and more importantly the smell. I try to avoid doing it too often.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Ive done it a few time but I don't enjoy cleaning up after.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I usually do it when im wearing unless family or friends are around. I enjoy the feeling but the clean up sucks!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think that's why I just stick to wetting my diapers. The mess ,smell and clean up afterwards. It only happens for me when I have a accident. And when this happens if at home I go ahead and fill them!

Role
Diaper Lover
I do it occasionally, but hate the cleanup. Be careful about wettting your diaper if you also have an urge to poop. I don't think you can do one without doing the other.
One time I was at work- I work alone on Sundays, so its a great time to walk around diapered. I drank alot of water to make me need to pee. A coworker showed up just as I was feeling the urge. I was holding the pee as best I could but I had to go reeeal bad. I figured, what the heck, I'm diapered, and I let it go. When I pushed a little to get the pee going, I pushed out a major poop at the same time. Totally unintentional- it just squished out! So there I stood, in front of my coworker, casually chatting while making a major mess in my diaper. We finished talking and he left, suspecting nothing. Cleanup was a drag as no shower was available. Still, the feeling of involuntarily pooping was really neat!

Role
Private
Yes I have and it was mildly enjoyable... it's one of those "seems like a good idea at the time" sort of things, but then the cleanup, etc...

Can't really elaborate any more on what people have said here.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer, Other, Private
i've messed twice and thankgod my mom stocks up on baby wipes for my lil brother so i took the spare box out of the 6 from a package,wasnt too bad but for being late at nite it sucked cus i just woke up from my girlfriend.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I messed my diaper last night, but for some reason when I started to poo I got a bit shaky and my heart started beating rapidly, felt almost like an adrenaline rush, has anyone else ever had this happen before?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
that is because you have skin that is very resistant to infectious bacteria, and/or you eat a very healthy diet with few chemicals (i.e. fast foods)
I'd say the former...Since I don't have that good of a diet, and I eat fast food a good deal...

Okay,first off, who the heck is moviegirl? Second how many times have you messed your diaper before?
Moviegirl is a banned member that infamously had a thread about pooping in diapers...But anyways, I've done it plenty of times

Yes I have and it was mildly enjoyable... it's one of those "seems like a good idea at the time" sort of things, but then the cleanup, etc...

Can't really elaborate any more on what people have said here.
That's how it seems to be for me most of the time...

I messed my diaper last night, but for some reason when I started to poo I got a bit shaky and my heart started beating rapidly, felt almost like an adrenaline rush, has anyone else ever had this happen before?
I think that's what's happened to me sometimes...I did it last night too, and just slept in it and washed it off with a shower in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.