Has anyone ever tired these diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLJeff11

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was just wondering if anyone has tried these kind of "baby" looking diapers from here.

http://www.thediapersuperstore.com/cgi-bin/store/diapers/baby_print.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Littlejustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No, but i wouldnt get thoes, youre are probably better off getting diaoer tapes, looks like what they did for the drsigns. Check out ABuniverse. They have better prints, by the wsy i havent tried any of theses sites

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Its a Attends with printed tape on them, that is why they are not allowed to show the name on there site, but if you know the Attends brand you can clearly tell by the printing in the 6 tapes.
Attends used to be a good diaper but I have heard bad things about them lately wich I have not comfermmed as I have not purchased or worn a Attends diaper in a few years.

Fishonastick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On the top diaper's description it essentially says attends with a baby tape on the front. They are kind of cute products but you would be playing a massive premium to not just buy attends ( or something better) and apply tapes as the above person said.

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Gawd!!! Those things are just Attends with cheesy diaper tapes on them. Hell, you can see the 'Attends' text on the tabs!

I've seen better diaper tapes that were applied with better skill.

Save your money for something better.

pamperchu

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
They where one of the early companies to make an AB diaper and I have ordered stuff from them in 2004. Now I would just go with super dry kids made by ABU.

J

June

Oh look, an attends diaper with a piece of printer paper attached to it. Looks like something I could make.

Jasonf80

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i will stick with ordering from XP medical at least they are trusted an get your shipment to you like it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.