Has anyone ever stuffed a lot of tissue in their underwear and wet it?

kslenrnrk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If so, tell me your experience, i Dont have acces to diapers, and it’s good, because u can just flush the evidence after

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
No, never flush diapers down the toilet. It will screw up the plumbing...

Are u able to order diapers online?

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Diapers have to be torn away or u can use cloth ones.

nappyonme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes defs did that hehe

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
When I was younger. Did not work out well.... I'd use a towel instead and order yourself a pair of plastic pants that can be hand washed and hidden

Reactions: TigerDL, GatoChihuahua and sinceiwassmall

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ah, memories. Picture shy, nerdy, 13-year-old me hopefully stuffing my underwear with half a roll of wadded up toilet paper, imagining it will feel like I’m in real training pants or a diaper as I wet it.

Sadly, it makes a soggy mess almost instantly as pee runs down your legs.

I did very much better with towels and the like, which you can wet in, rinse and easily wash.

Reactions: TigerDL, itsmebabypat and PullupAndy

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Yep back before I was 9.

It really doesn't work, doesn't feel lke a diaper and is a mess to clean up.

If you really want to try something like this cause you can't get diapers for any reason and you are unable to just fold and use a bath towel there is a much better option.

Put on two pairs of pants, in the crotch area between your legs place a folded pair of socks (you know how when you pack socks in a drawer you hold them together then turn one inside out over them both). The thicker the socks you can use the better, you could also place a pair accross your bottom in the seat of your pants.

The socks give a nice puffy, bulky feeling and if cotton (or similar) can be at least a bit absorbent. They are also really easy to throw in a wash without anyone suspucting what you've done.

Know that doing this, depending on the fabric those socks are made out of, will not be very absorbent (cotton is best, polyester not so much). They also have no waterproof layer so when you wee some will soak up but most will pour out and if you sit on anything it will get wet. There are ways to make "makeshift" plastic pants as well but it's more work. (cut the bottom corners off a plastic carrier bag until your legs just fit through then pull it over the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL

iPeedLV

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Not exactly to wet... but I've stuffed toilet paper or paper towels down my underpants to try to soak up an accident. Happened on more than one occasion when I was young. Not much help but it would temporarily hinder the cold clammy feeling of wet underpants.

Reactions: TigerDL, GatoChihuahua and warmfeeling

Richpip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
O yes! Before I had the courage to buy incontinence pull ups, then realised no one in the shop cares.

Reactions: warmfeeling

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In my early days of experimenting with plastic pants toilet paper was used as an absorbant pad but like others have said it was never very absorbant and leaked all over despite my having a very small bladder.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
ues and used plastic shopping bags as a cover

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and warmfeeling

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Oh the memories. As a horny young pubescant teen I used to stuff my underwear with a small towel. I never completely soaked the towel but rather just wet a little to feel the slight warmth. I also would grind against a bed because the padding felt so good.
As I got older I found that using tissues in my underwear when grinding against a girl helped keep my pants dry.
And I wonder why I like diapers now - LOL.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and todderhr

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes when I was pre-teen, like what others said its messy and pee just goes every where ( running down your legs) a folded hand towel in your underwear would be better or fold a larger towel into a nappy and pin it on you. if you are going to use it you will need a plastic cover so some plastic pants or like what other have done many times before use a plastic bag.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This reminds me of standing at the potty with big-boy underpants on - you think the stream will just go through but instead it goes all over and makes a big mess,

Reactions: TigerDL and GatoChihuahua

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think experimenting with “makeshift” nappies in this way is probably an almost universal experience for people like us.

I remember once using lots of kitchen roll to make a pad and using a supermarket plastic bag when I was about 11.

It worked, briefly!

Reactions: TigerDL, GatoChihuahua, warmfeeling and 1 other person

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As a child before I could get hold of actual nappies, making pads out of toilet paper was the closest I came to actually getting to wear nappies.

That was more for the feel of it though, as I knew disposing of a sodden mess of toilet paper wouldn't be fun.

I did, however, try wetting once or twice and it felt very comforting. It was the closest I'd come to actually being in a nappy since being a baby and was so comfortable and warm.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, warmfeeling and Richpip

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
This is one of the things that many people have done that I never did. It never crossed my mind to use tissues or towels.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and warmfeeling

HxppythXughts2514

Pronouns: He/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I was younger and couldn't buy diapers for myself, I would sometimes grab a plastic shopping bag, cut leg holes in it, fill it up with toilet paper, and do my thing. It was not the greatest, but it was better than nothing.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, warmfeeling and todderhr

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did that when I was little and out of diapers. I a few times stuffed my underwear full of paper towels to simulate a thick bulky diaper. I'd even use a white kitchen plastic bag and cover my under wear to also simulate a plastic backed white diaper. It did feel very authentic. Id get some nice crinkle as I walked around in it as well. I didnt wet it though because I knew it would get messy as far as clean up.

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
RetroGirl15 said:
No, never flush diapers down the toilet. It will screw up the plumbing...

Are u able to order diapers online?
You need to go back and re read the post. Op didn't say anything about flushing diapers