Has Anyone Ever Received Diapers As A Christmas Gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
After reading another thread on this forum, a question came to mind. Has anyone ever received diapers as a Christmas gift?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think the general response will be "no"...It's my answer too

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
While not diapers...Mom is getting me a pre-paid credit card so I can order "supplies " her words not mine....and She does know .

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
No, I have not received such an item for Christmas. In my opinion that would be a little strange and nerve wreaking.

B

Butterfly Mage

Nah...

I'm not sure that diapers are really "gift" items. It's kind of like giving a box of glucose test strips as a gift for a diabetic. Useful? Sure. But not exactly "gift" material.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm not totally sure that i have, but i think this year i might of. I think my mom helped me pay for my diapers on the last case i got, so i guess that's kinda a Christmas gift

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]no-one knows about me so it'd be hard for anyone to have a reason to give me diapers so that'd be a no.[/font]

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Technically the last pack of diapers I got, a couple weeks ago, were from my grandmother and she called it an early christmas present (but I got other things too, so she could've meant that instead).

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have not, however that being said, if my wife got me diapers for Christmas, I'd see it as a gift.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nope, I've never gotten or asked for diapers for Christmas. I think it'd probably be really awkward to open up a present and scream "YAY diapers! How'd you know?":laugh:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
About a week ago my dad asked me what I wanted for Christmas since I haven't been dropping any hints or asking for anything. Any way's I told him that I pretty much have everything I really want. So anyways he still has no idea what I want (which really is nothing) and he doesn't know anything about diaper brands. Anyways I assume hes going to give me X amount of money like he is doing with my brother.

Right now I got about 66 dollars from a variety of sources. So after I get Christmas money I'll buy a case of Dry 24/7's. Despite my dad knowing I am a AB I still hate going up to him and saying "Could you buy me some diapers?".

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Definatly no, but I am getting money for Christmas which I plan to spend some on diapers, so it's indirect I guess.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No, but my wife gave me a plushie dog for my birthday. I was really pleased as we picked it out together in Toys R Us. I'm lucky.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well a slight update for me pretty recent post. My dad was on AOL checking his e-mail so I thought hey I'll just ask him if he wouldn't mind buying me diapers as a present in a IM.

So I sit for about 10 mins trying to think of the best possible way to phrase "I want adult diapers as a Christmas present". Anyways I said "Dad would you be fine with me asking for diapers as a Christmas gift?"

So I sit for another 5 mins wondering if I should hit the Enter key and send the message. During my nervous tapping of the enter key I accidentally really pressed it and the message sends itself. All the way over into the next room over. (pretty far way for a message to travel in IM. :smile1:)

So I walk into his bedroom and we talk about it. He says he's okay with it as long as I don't let used ones pile up in my room. Which is pretty understandable. So I ask how much he's willing to spend on them and he asks how much are the ones I want. I tell him about the Dry 24/7's a brand I never tried yet. I tell him they seam like the best deal right now since it costs 75 dollars for 72 of them. Anyways it seams like I am getting a case of those. <_>

So naturally I got to say "Yes, I have received diapers as a Christmas present."

Also for anyone that wants to know how odd and how freaking embarrassing it was. Simply go to your parents and say you want adult diapers for a present. Trust me you NEVER get used to saying that and I still feel like I want to throw up.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congratulations Fire2box.
Even if it was accidental at least it went well.
I'm kind of jealous.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congratulations Fire2box.
Even if it was accidental at least it went well.
I'm kind of jealous.

There's nothing to be that jealous about. He was going to give me money anyways. I would of spent that on a case of diapers anyway. I am pretty sure he knew I was getting diapers whenever I didn't tell him what was in a package. Not to mention since I use his credit cards to order online XP Medical or something of that nature is always on his statement. :p

Though this time he's footing the bill for them.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
No, I've never gotten diapers for Christmas and seriously doubt that I ever will (nor would I really want to). My mom, however, did surprise me during Thanksgiving asking me if I wanted a sleeper for Christmas (she knows about my AB and sissy side). Apparently she got some catalog (I think it was like the Vermont Country Store) and it had some adult sized sleepers in it. None of them were really my style though (just red/black or green/black plaid colors to choose from) so I declined. I'm pretty sure the offer would still be around if I wanted a sleeper from a different source that's more amiable to AB tastes, but I really don't feel comfortable asking my mother to buy me that sort of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.