Has anyone ever heard this to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was on the internet last week and i forgot where i read it, but somewhere it said that girls in particular if they play a water sport ie Sailing, Swimming, etc are more likely to like diaper and/or pants wetting then a person who doesn't play one. Has anyone else ever read that or seen it to be true???

E

Error404

I was on the internet last week and i forgot where i read it, but somewhere it said that girls in particular if they play a water sport ie Sailing, Swimming, etc are more likely to like diaper and/or pants wetting then a person who doesn't play one. Has anyone else ever read that or seen it to be true???
That seems VERY false, VERY VERY false indeed. Just being 'wet' does not mean that a person likes to wet. ^_^

I can't say I've read it, but with swimming and watersports being generalised interests, I can hardly believe that they would effect a person in a way as big as a *B/DL lifestyle.

Granted, I may be wrong, but that seems a rather daft and biased assumption on part of the article author.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know, i was thinking along the same lines, but then again it may have had that effect on "some" people

E

Error404

I know, i was thinking along the same lines, but then again it may have had that effect on "some" people
That's the same as someone saying those who play with makeup and enjoy dressing up would sexually be attracted to clowns, which obviously, isn't true.

Of course, there's always going to be SOMEONE who meets those criteria, but honestly, i've noticed girls generally fall in two categories when it comes to *B/DLism, and that's either that they are a geek of some sort, or VERY submissive/girly. It's a common trait, but hardly something that says "Hey look, I'm a *B/DL.", in the long run, looking for *B/DLs in public is near impossible unless you have irrefutable evidence that they are.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Wow that sounds like a stupid statistic, I just fail to see what they are even trying to use to connect the dots. Why would liking being wet from water mean they like pissing themselves? Statistics tend to make me wonder why they're so stupid.

Role
Private
The internet is an information super-highway, so everything you read on it must be true!

Okay, on a more serious note, that point sounds awfully suspicious. Perhaps created to play with the minds of those who *want* to believe it (through a fantasy aspect - to give those poor, lonely souls a bit of hope).

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
well I'm a girl and I don't do any of those things and I like diapers ^^

D

daria7483

Yeah, I have never heard of this. I like to ice skate, but I don't get turned on by ice :) And while I also enjoy swimming, I don't think it has anything to do with wearing and wetting diapers. I also know lots of people who enjoy long hot showers, but none of them have ever shown the least interest in wetting or diapers.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
hmmmmmm.... Where did you find this?... Or what kind of site?

Sounds like something off of deekers...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Sound false to me, people like diapers for their only reason not just because they do something.

Sounds like something off of deekers...
That place is f*ck up, I dont even know how he stays open.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
33% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, it's a statistically proven fact that the number of storks and babies are proportional. However, that doesn't mean that storks deliver the babies! :tongueout: So don't believe any statistics you haven't faked yourself!

And the only explanation I can think of is the fact that the sound of water can create the urge to pee, and being on a boat / surf board, there's nowhere else to go than in one's pants / suit. However, the chances of that making someone a diaper love are about as big as the chances of creating a flood from taking a piss in the ocean! :D

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have heard a lot of females (not too sure about males) pee in the shower. But thats pretty common.

That is totally false, though. I mean, I LOVE the water, especially when I am at the lake and have tons of space, but thats not the reason I like diapers, considering I have earlier memories of wanting diapers than I do swimming or anything of the like. As well as that, I've never even thought of diapers while playing in the water.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I think you may be confusing the terms water sports (skiing, swimming, boating, etc.) & watersports (peeing, wetting pants/diapers/whatever, desperation). Two totally different things.

Just b/c someone likes to be wet dosen't mean they like to be wet.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yeah, are you sure you aren't confusing water sports with water sports? :p

One means sports that happen in water, one refers to the fetish involving urination...

With the fetish meaning I'd say that it makes sense to think they'd be more likely to be interested in diapers than someone who is perfectly 'normal'.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am pretty sure i read it to be water sports, ie swimming. I belive i read this off of Diaper Boys, i was looking for it, but i didn't see it. It may have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.