Has anyone ever done this? Driving in T-shirt and diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Has anyone ever driven at night while wearing just a T-shirt and diaper? I've thought of doing this but I don't know if it's a good idea or not. I've planned it through and the diaper will be concealed with loose fitting basketball shorts that can easily be taken off once inside the car without removing your shoes. Has anyone ever tried something like this?

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. How would you react to getting pulled over by a cop/ or god forbid you had an accident... Then what? Something you have to consider.

That's why I'm pondering carefully about doing this. Even if this was to be done it would have to be a short distance and a non get down trip like ordering a drink or food at a drive thru.

Yes. I did once. I was in a Cushies and a Pampers t shirt but that was on my boat. Does that count?

Yep in my van and will be in my truck this summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Many times.

Metalheadtiffany, I'm happy your trying new things in regards to diapers. But we should be careful of our actions. Not everyone shares our love of diapers, and some are disgusted by it. Now to each their own, and there's is nothing wrong with enjoying ourselves. We should just take care not to force our interest on others. That being said, I wish you fun and enjoyment, and the best of days.

i can think of maybe a handful of time i did that. it wasn't normal for me ever do, i did it because i had wet all my clothes and that's all i had to get home. my dadda at the time would just load me up and we would go straight home it wasn't about being a show off more about the need to be in something dry. today i always today carry extra bottoms AKA shorts to cover up. im sure my neighbor dont care to see me come into the house just in a diaper and blouse.

Technically a cop who stopped you could charge you with indecent exposure ( do not even try getting your pants on while being stopped it will probably involve getting shot or tasered) that said if your vehicle is working fine and you drive accordingly the risk is small, if you have a conversion van and you are far from home you can always claim that is your home temporarily and therefore a diaper and t-shirt is legal.

So if you are carefull ,have fun , just be cognizant of the risk v's reward of doing such.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

MetalHeadTiffany said:
Has anyone ever driven at night while wearing just a T-shirt and diaper? I've thought of doing this but I don't know if it's a good idea or not. I've planned it through and the diaper will be concealed with loose fitting basketball shorts that can easily be taken off once inside the car without removing your shoes. Has anyone ever tried something like this?

On a recent christmas trip to visit family, I stripped down to just a diaper and tshirt for the drive home. (plus shoes and socks, because pedals) 300 miles. Was quite wet and near to leaking by the time I got home. (I'd drank some before leaving, and sipped on the way back) Then it occurred to me just how unfortunate that would have been if I had gotten pulled over.... o_O

"I regret nothing..."

Tetra said:
Technically a cop who stopped you could charge you with indecent exposure ( do not even try getting your pants on while being stopped it will probably involve getting shot or tasered) that said if your vehicle is working fine and you drive accordingly the risk is small, if you have a conversion van and you are far from home you can always claim that is your home temporarily and therefore a diaper and t-shirt is legal.

So if you are carefull ,have fun , just be cognizant of the risk v's reward of doing such.

I am not a lawyer and I'm not posting this to say it couldn't happen but more to counterbalance a general expectation of what indecent exposure is in most jurisdictions. Here's a link to the text of indecent exposure law in Washington State: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.88.010 (a state where public nudity is allowed when this doesn't come into play). Indecency in this sense is not driven by the state of undress but by the accompanying behavior. This is not to say that some cop couldn't act incorrectly and arrest someone who was doing something outside the norm (and who wants to be arrested even if they're in the right?) but it's not likely to stand up over the longer haul. Consider your actions accordingly.

I have sometimes driven to maccas or other in something quite bulky with pyjama pants slipped over never just diaper alone however I own a Cessna and have thought of doing this while flying alone for no reason but to do it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevor said:
I am not a lawyer and I'm not posting this to say it couldn't happen but more to counterbalance a general expectation of what indecent exposure is in most jurisdictions. Here's a link to the text of indecent exposure law in Washington State: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.88.010 (a state where public nudity is allowed when this doesn't come into play). Indecency in this sense is not driven by the state of undress but by the accompanying behavior. This is not to say that some cop couldn't act incorrectly and arrest someone who was doing something outside the norm (and who wants to be arrested even if they're in the right?) but it's not likely to stand up over the longer haul. Consider your actions accordingly.
Yeah I just said what I have seen happen to "bust somebody's rocks" as Trevor said chances are it would be dismissed , but it still would be an in convience and cause you to lose money and spend some to appear for the hearing,, whereas the cop would get paid for both writing the summons and his court appearance time, you would not if you were the victim. There are laws that prohibit frivolous lawsuits but none that prohibit nuicinsase summons by LEO'S with an attitude.

Yeah I do that all the time perks of being in a big truck I sit probably five feet above the average car and my windows probably about 3 - 4 feet above the roof of everyone else

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

im not a lawyer or play one that would be to much an adult thing. but after reading the last post by Tetra i was going to get the skinny on this whole indecent exposure thing. i called a parent from our play group which is a criminal defence lawyer. he told me to look at this site for general info https://www.justia.com/criminal/offenses/sex-crimes/public-indecency/. they would be hard press to make a case the DA would throw it out. now the exception would be like a park where children are present the DA or you are rubbing yourself for sexual pleasure in the open where people can see. that could raise it level. he say it goes but state to state and city to city. it might be just laugh off in San Francisco calif may get in jail in North Carolina, oh that right can't go pee their in a bathroom without getting arrested.:twocents:

If a speedo is not indecent exposure a diaper is not indecent exposure. I don't know where you would go like that though.

I've done this many times, often in thick, bulky and messy diapers. Being incontinent, and a frequent traveler, I of course need to wear and use thick diapers. I don't view just stripping down to diapers as a problem, at all. What I do in my own car is my business.

I've done this before on several occasions and it's always been kind of nerve wracking. But I have to admit, the discussion of indecent exposure makes me feel even more nervous about it. Would driving around in just plain underwear be considered indecent exposure? What about wearing just s towel around the waist?

I have but I had shorts that I dropped down when I was on the hwy at night. I was kinda fun but the thought of being pulled over with shorts down with nothing on but a t-shirt and a diaper was nerve racking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back