Has anyone changed in a gym in front of everyone?

landingxray

Est. Contributor
Has anyone changed in a gym in front of everyone?

There was recent post on this item. I noted many years ago I saw an older man changing out of his sweat pants at the gym and he was wearing a padded pullup (or maybe a taped diaper?). It only took him about 10 seconds to put his jeans on and I was down at the other end of the row of lockers so it was not a full detailed visual and with me wearing training underwear and pp at night I knew I shouldn't stare and possibly embarrass him.

Reactions: OmiOMy, landingxray and chrischrischris
Not a gym, but multiple times at a water park where the locker room/changing area was right out in the open and people would just change in and out of their bathing suits in front of one another, I went in, took off my clothes, calmly changed out of my (usually wet) diaper, wiped down, changed into a swim diaper, pulled my bathing suit over it, and headed out to enjoy the water park. Did the reverse when I was ready to leave for the day. Not once did I see anyone look my way or even question. I suppose it's a lot like the men's room -no one wants to think that they're looking at another man's private parts, and so we all go out of our way not to, lol.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen and DandyAndy
Look, I've been in a golf locker room at the local club. Sometimes you see gross things in the showers, even if they are partitioned stalls. The absolute worst thing is seeing a 75+ year old dude walking around buck ass naked.

So someone wearing a diaper would be less cringy to see.

Like literally, how the heck do you walk to the showers without a goddamn towel? They literally have them at the lockers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Paddy2020, EcoIncon and 2 others
Ive changed in a locker room at our local gym it was in the beginning of my Ic issues, now after 6 years it prob would not bother me any more as I long passed the point of worrying of people seeing me in a diaper for a medical issue. I would not wesr anything other then a plain white diaper (No fun diapers) I dont think I will ever be that comfortable with changing in full view in a locker room :) at least not in a gym I will be returning to.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlefun, DiaperGuy08 and Teddy
I’ve put a fresh one on in the gym but headed to the stalls for private. Was at my work gym so not as crowded. Gym bathrooms are so humid so the steam masked what was probably nervous sweat.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
I know I wouldn't be able to change in public where anyone would be able to see me.

Reactions: Chosen and chrischrischris
I’ve changed in a cubicle where it might have been possible for others to hear, and being overheard doesn’t worry me in the slightest as it might have once done, but never in front of anyone. That would be too close to exhibitionism for me.

Reactions: chrischrischris
quartz200420012 said:
Look, I've been in a golf locker room at the local club. Sometimes you see gross things in the showers, even if they are partitioned stalls. The absolute worst thing is seeing a 75+ year old dude walking around buck ass naked.

Well, I'm offended as I'm 75. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Okay, I'm not really offended at all because I have a tight butt. Besides, I'd have my pull up covering it. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen, NappyCouple1980 and chrischrischris
quartz200420012 said:

Like literally, how the heck do you walk to the showers without a goddamn towel? They literally have them at the lockers!!!
yea, I've seen that too. it disgusted me how little consideration and unawareness these fools have. I agree that wearing a diaper would be less cringy, but you ARE in a gym locker room, so i guess its open season, especially if you're 75+ and know if you prance across the locker room nobody'll remember your ass anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Chosen
My gym has three private stalls that I use to put on my diaper after my work out, so to answer your question; I have not diapered myself in the open locker room.

Every day. Occasionally a second look from people but no comments or quiet muttering...

Antientmariner said:
yea, I've seen that too. it disgusted me how little consideration and unawareness these fools have. I agree that wearing a diaper would be less cringy, but you ARE in a gym locker room, so i guess its open season, especially if you're 75+ and know if you prance across the locker room nobody'll remember your ass anyway.
jeez, doesnt it seem a little harsh to be disgusted and call someone else inconsiderate, a fool, and cringey just because they are changing in a room designated for changing? like you said, it IS a locker room and i dont see what the issue is

im the ripe old age of 21 and i really dont care what people see of me in the locker room. at a certain point you stop caring because its the thousandth time someone has seen your junk as opposed to when you are younger and its a bigger deal

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, Diaperedlife13 and thedlguy
chiaochai said:
jeez, doesnt it seem a little harsh to be disgusted and call someone else inconsiderate, a fool, and cringey just because they are changing in a room designated for changing? like you said, it IS a locker room and i dont see what the issue is

im the ripe old age of 21 and i really dont care what people see of me in the locker room. at a certain point you stop caring because its the thousandth time someone has seen your junk as opposed to when you are younger and its a bigger deal
ive never seen anyone with anything diaper related, i was referring to guys who walk from the shower all the way to the other side where their lockers were. if i went there to swim, i'd get a locker right next to the showers and i'd change inside the shower if i could. i didnt have a problem changing my shorts down to my boxers, but i would never feel comfortable stripping down to nothing, let alone walking down the aisle without even a towel. i just never got used to that sight.

Antientmariner said:
ive never seen anyone with anything diaper related, i was referring to guys who walk from the shower all the way to the other side where their lockers were. if i went there to swim, i'd get a locker right next to the showers and i'd change inside the shower if i could. i didnt have a problem changing my shorts down to my boxers, but i would never feel comfortable stripping down to nothing, let alone walking down the aisle without even a towel. i just never got used to that sight.
i just thought the language was a bit harsh is all. as long as you keep you eyes on your own work we should be good 😆

Reactions: Chosen and furry121
quartz200420012 said:

Yeah, there's a certain point when you don't bare it all in front of others. Mine came when I hit 40. Now I'm 57 and I know for certain nobody wants to see my body, not even me.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Diaperman95
If you’re in a changing room then who cares. I do hate it though when i see people coming out the pool/showers in my gym and proceed to dress the entirety of their top half, even putting on jackets etc and still not having any underwear on!!!! Why does anyone do this😂

I've gone into the gym locker room and changed for a workout while wearing my diaper. If it's dry, I just change into my workout clothes right there at the locker. If my diaper needs to be changed, I usually would go into a stall to change (more for hygiene reasons than modesty reasons) and then walk out to the locker to get my clothes.

Reactions: EcoIncon
I'll change anywhere as long as I can find a restroom that is private. Otherwise, I change in my car, or at a park.

Back