has anyone ben caught in the middle of wetting your diaper or pants by their parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone here ever get caught by your parents in the middle of you wetting your diaper or pants? Or has anyone ever gotten caught wetting their swimsuit inside or outside of water?

I don't think this is something you get caught doing? Even if you have a pee face, nobody thinks you are peeing first

You can't really tell if you're wetting your diaper unless you're flooding it and you can hear it or you can smell it. You might be able to see some size difference but I don't think anyone would be looking down there on purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for smell, you won't smell unless you havn't changed within 3 hours and that you havn't had a lot to drink

Reactions: AJFan2020
Angelic said:
As for smell, you won't smell unless you havn't changed within 3 hours and that you havn't had a lot to drink

But other than that, it would be really hard to know if someone was wetting their diaper unless they had no pants on or the sound was really noticeable.

not unless your diaper has a wetness indicator I don't think any one will know

Or if it's basically white and your pee is really really yellow

My friend gave me a look one time when we were together in a quiet room. I started to pee and for whatever reason it hissed loudly. Of course, I was just in a diaper and shirt and he was wearing the same, but I think it was the first time either of us had noticed when the other was peeing.

I just grinned at him as I was going and told him he heard nothing. ;)

Zinderg said:
My friend gave me a look one time when we were together in a quiet room. I started to pee and for whatever reason it hissed loudly. Of course, I was just in a diaper and shirt and he was wearing the same, but I think it was the first time either of us had noticed when the other was peeing.

I just grinned at him as I was going and told him he heard nothing. ;)

#friendshipdiaperwettinggoals

I've never been caught. I have wet during conversations with other people, but as far as I know, nobody noticed.

A few times as a kid. I've told the stories before, but I'll rehash them simply because I like talking about it!
Once about 8-9, I was wearing my shorts and was going to play either in the pool or under the hose, and I needed to pee, and was holding on until I got wet first. My little brother was out For some stupid reason I decided to wet myself first around the side of the house, then run into the pool or sprinkler, whatever it was.
So I stood around the side and wet my pants, but then heard a car pull up in the driveway. It was my little brother being dropped off home, and mum went out to the car port to meet him. She noticed I wasn't in the backyard where I was supposed to be, and called out for me, so I had to do the walk of shame from around the house in my wet shorts.
I wore a diaper or training pants to bed until I was nearly eleven. One Saturday morning, aged ten, I'd woken up still dry, and proudly told my mother this when she asked me if I needed a shower. She was happy for me that I hadn't wet in my sleep, and so she went to have a shower instead. But I hadn't done my morning pee yet, and I was soon busting. Using a ten year olds logic, I decided I could probably wet my diaper and pretend that I really hadn't noticed it. So I sat on the couch, watching cartoons, and fully soaked it. As they were only large baby diapers, they could be overflowed if I wet heavily. I had virtually filled it when mum came back in, and told me I could take it off and wear it to bed again that night.
"It might be a little bit wet," I said, and stood up, letting pee run down both my legs onto the floor, making it incredibly obvious that I had wet myself while watching TV.
Another time aged ten, I wanted to swim in our above ground pool. I never peed in the pool, but would get out and pee through my speedo or shorts behind the bushes, or even just beside the pool. Mum obviously knew I did this, but it was just one of those things that I was kind of allowed to do, so long as it wasn't in the pool.
But this day I was still dry, and using the hose to top up the pool, and I just let go and wet my speedos as I stood there, garden hose in hand, talking to mum.
That was one of the few times I got into trouble for wetting myself. I tried to explain that I always peed my wet pants on the lawn, and I couldn't see what the big deal was, but she explained that wetting myself while I was still dry was just being lazy. I never did it on purpose in dry pants in front of her again.
Next time I was about fourteen. Mum was watching "Days Of Our Lives," so I knew I had an hour free. I went outside to sunbathe, then run under the sprinkler to cool down. But first, I lay on my towel and wet my shorts.
The next thing, mum brings the phone to the door. A friend had rang me. But instead of just leaving the phone, she stood there holding it. I had the sprinkler going, but was laying outside of its reach, and it was between me and the door where she stood.
I got up, with a huge wet patch on my pants, and ran under the sprinkler, picking it up, and showering myself with it before taking the phone off her.
She waited for me to finish before asking me, "Did you wet yourself?"
"No, don't be stupid," I replied in an unconvincing voice.
She obviously didn't believe me, but just didn't pursue it any further.

Wetting my swimsuit or shorts was something I always did, and it was like one of those things that as long as I didn't do it while dry, or in front of anyone, it just wasn't talked about. It was like a naughty little thing that she usually let me get away with.

Reactions: skalippi
Warmness said:
Has anyone here ever get caught by your parents in the middle of you wetting your diaper or pants? Or has anyone ever gotten caught wetting their swimsuit inside or outside of water?

When my friends and I went to a water park we went swimming in a lazy river. Everyone was in these big tubes just floating along. One of the big draws to this park is they allow you to bring beer and alcohol along with you and even had tubes for the coolers. So we were float along and drinking beers ... I ask my husband if we're going to pull off to go over soon and he looks at me and laughs then my friend says, "oh, you just go if you gotta go." So here I was floating in a river full of piss just pissing along with them all. It felt...awkward..and gross. So..yeah I've seen hundreds of people peeing but I couldn't tell they were.

I was soooo close to that one time. I just woke up and wet myself and as I was getting ready to change I was standing in just a wet diaper and t shirt. I was about to pull the tapes off and heard my dad walking towards my room about to open it. I grabbed my pants and quickly moved behind the door like I was about to walk out of my room. I was so scared and nervous at the same time. Luckily he didn't see anything and only opened the door far enough for my little dog to walk in.

Yes many times often because of impatient people who burst in on me or because of poor quality maintenance of latches on cubical doors or because of open doors in changing rooms, every time it happens it's embarrassing to me because I have to fend people off or something else I am not violent but I don't like to have someone bursting in on me as specially given that I have to wear diapers virtually all of the time because of my life-long disabilities.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Kinda sorta... My mom has known I'm an abdl since I was 18 (1996). So I am often diapered when we are on little road trips and stuff... Supposedly I have a tell when I need to wet... I run my fingers through my hair...

We were going down the road and I had to pee, which isn't easy when you are driving... She said "do you need to stop to pee or change your diaper"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok thanks for the information, next time I see you and you are running your fingers through your hair I will know what that means.

Heck no!!! LMAO

I peed my diaper at the checkout while I was paying for my diapers tonight. Nobody noticed.

• Love
Reactions: jsto156
I have been caught before while wetting my diaper. I was at school after gym at about 7-12 years old. I was so exhausted after working out that when I got to the door I stopped to pull door open and just started peeing heavily. It was embarrassing cause one of the teachers walked by and heard me peeing and she asked me if I needed a change. I could only give an embarrassed yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back