Has anybody ever been cought wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rocket_Man55

Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever been cought with or wearing a diaper??? :D

R

Rocket_Man55

Well I was cought when I was about 6 to. Got yelled at. Then started back up when I was about 13. Ive had a fiew close calls sence then tho.

i got caught a couple months ago got into a big fight with my mom it really sucked

R

Rocket_Man55

Hey man that really stinks. So how is it goin with you guys now?

like she understands what infantilism is like i had to explain it to her and she was a little more understanding about it but still thought it was weird cant say that i blame her but we just dont talk about it anymore

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why does this sound like a topic that you would see on DPF/Deeker? I've been caught...And yeah...

R

Rocket_Man55

like she understands what infantilism is like i had to explain it to her and she was a little more understanding about it but still thought it was weird cant say that i blame her but we just dont talk about it anymore
I wish I knew my parents could be that understanding. :) Dont think they are tho. :confused:

chances are they arent but youll never know unless you tell them or get caught but i wouldnt take my chances my dad still doesnt know and i dont wanna know what would happen if he did find out. Moms are always more open minded than dads are idk y but its just the way it is

R

Rocket_Man55

chances are they arent but youll never know unless you tell them or get caught but i wouldnt take my chances my dad still doesnt know and i dont wanna know what would happen if he did find out. Moms are always more open minded than dads are idk y but its just the way it is
Ya i know that from exp. from getting in trouble with other stuff. :)

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well I was cought when I was about 6 to. Got yelled at. Then started back up when I was about 13. Ive had a fiew close calls sence then tho.
Yes, I too was 6 yrs old when I got caught but a yelling wasn't the only thing I got, I also got spanked:frown:

R

Rocket_Man55

Yes, I too was 6 yrs old when I got caught but a yelling wasn't the only thing I got, I also got spanked:frown:
Same for me. Just now if i ever get cought I will loose almost everything that is important to me. :( So I am always allert. :)

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Thankfully, I have never been caught. I have had to think fast on a few occasions, but am generally very careful and have avoided anything embarrassing.

Role
Diaper Lover
Almost Caught so many times.

About 2 months ago, my mom was going through stuff in my closet. She came upon my trash bag of towels, plastic pants, etc. I grabbed the bage from her and told her I'd take care of it, and had measning to get rid of the trash in it for a while. I have regretted not gettin it back ever since. Another time, my mom hadf to use my computer. She needed to log on, so she asked me for the password to get on. 3 guesses what it was. Anyhoo, I managed to hold her off by ogging her on, and then removing the password block on the computer. I think she might have seen what I typed, but she didnt say anything.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Being caught in diaper can be quite embarrasing,but being caught in a messy diaper is unimaginable

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
I was almost caught by my brother, luckily i heard him coming up the stairs...

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, when I was about 10, my brother and his friend were walking up the steps to our door and opening it and I was standing on the other side of the door about 20 feet away diapered up once.. I like warped into the bathroom, and he didn't see. I am a ninja. Because I'm a ninja, I wasn't ever caught wearing them, no... but my mom decided to one day randomly replace my bedtime night stand where I had a tena overnight pullup in the back of the bottom drawer behind some books about 2 years ago.. I was furious. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and she had a new night stand sitting there and I was freaking out, and of course she found it, but never confronted me about it. I'm sure she threw it away or something, but I really wonder what she thought and what she still thinks to this day. She must wonder if I had a bedwetting problem or what.... ****, she's probably a secretive DL too. This world, I tell you...

Status
Not open for further replies.