• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Has anybody bought molicare super plus's through walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Butterfly Mage

You can get molicare diapers at walmart? I didn't know that!

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No, you can't get them "at" a Walmart, but you can have them shipped to the store. Walmart.com sells them on their website (and just a FYI... They are labeled as "super" on their website, but are actually Super Plus).

All that said, you can order them for $4 cheaper through XP Medical, and have them shipped to any post office for pickup.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I haven't done it. But it looks like it would be pretty easy to do. Just have it shipped to your local WalMart and pick it up.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I never knew that...

How discreet is the box?

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
With all ship to store stuff that walmart does whatever box from the OEM gets stuck in an ever larger Walmart box and some brown paper stuffing. Just like my wipe warmer and bed rail.

Now I knew that you could get the Molicare Supers, but I didn't realize they started carrying the Super Pluses. Incedently depending on who is working the counter they are technically suppose to open the box and make sure the item you ordered is in there. Which in such a case they will ask you if the item in front of you is what you ordered. My bed rail they did not double check, however the wipe warmer they did double check. The comment that followed was "AWWWW its a wipe warmer!!!!" course it didn't really bother me since its just business as usual.

Also if a double check is performed you can opt to keep the larger Walmart shipping box or not. I would recommend you do, other than that its a pretty in/out boom bang done next outta here, kind of operation. The Walmart boxes are great for storage too, real sturdy.

EDIT: Also you will need the verification code from the email, either just the number or preferably the barcode printout; second you will need a picture ID to verify that you are indeed the person on the pickup list. More than one person can be authorized to pick up the package once the order has been processed through the walmart user panel.

Last edited:

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I know the shipping is free if you get sent to Walmart and all, but wow. 80 bucks. i didn't realize they were that pricey

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
80 bucks ... ayi ayi ayi ... that is kinda steep ...
:dunno:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Kinda steep... sure. But if you want to be able to pick them up at a store and not have them shipped to your (parents) house... it's worth it.

Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, big question, how do I get a box of 56 diapers past my parents when I return from walmart. My parents are home like all day. Please help me out!

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Ok, big question, how do I get a box of 56 diapers past my parents when I return from walmart. My parents are home like all day. Please help me out!
You've got a backpack, right? Keep the box outside in a bush somewhere, and create reasons to go in and out all day. :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Do you have your own car?

Keep them in the trunk and sneak them in little at a time.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
how about a gym bag? you can put a lot of diapers in there and bring it in...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
My dad just cancelled my gym membership so there wouldn't be any purpose of walking in with one unless I want to subject myself to his scrutinizing
Well... if you want something bad enough you should just bite the bullet and go for it.

You could always get clothes and etc from wal-mart, just bring in several bags... I know the general "Women... shopping..." attitude.. guys never look at what is in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.