Has any one tried Nullo and similar so they can poop wherever

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Messages
311
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

I get frustrated when I am about people in a diaper and I need to poop . It would be great to be able to just go but there is no way I would want to smell. I am aware there are internal deodorants such has Nullo available - has any tried them and do they work?
#
R
 
As I'm IC and to be blunt everything goes in my diapers I can say this Nullo works pretty good but you will still have some odor at times so I wear real rubber pants over my diaper and wear tight underwear on top of that I wear jeans with a belt...the belt being quite tight also helps. With all that I have completely loaded my diaper in public and generally no one noticed however the more you move around the more odor seems to sneak out keep that in mind but yes you can layer odor controlling techniques and possibly get away with it. But honestly why? I'd give anything to have more control so I didn't have to layer up and worry in public as its not fun or comfortable at all. But to each there own I suppose. Best of luck
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ucfguy475, BigAl1 and blaincorrous
Raven801 said:
As I'm IC and to be blunt everything goes in my diapers I can say this Nullo works pretty good but you will still have some odor at times so I wear real rubber pants over my diaper and wear tight underwear on top of that I wear jeans with a belt...the belt being quite tight also helps. With all that I have completely loaded my diaper in public and generally no one noticed however the more you move around the more odor seems to sneak out keep that in mind but yes you can layer odor controlling techniques and possibly get away with it. But honestly why? I'd give anything to have more control so I didn't have to layer up and worry in public as its not fun or comfortable at all. But to each there own I suppose. Best of luck
The reason why is that I have minor IBS and sometimes have to go quite frequently which can be a real nuisance if there isn't a convenient (or clean) toilet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Raven801
Raven801 said:
As I'm IC and to be blunt everything goes in my diapers I can say this Nullo works pretty good but you will still have some odor at times so I wear real rubber pants over my diaper and wear tight underwear on top of that I wear jeans with a belt...the belt being quite tight also helps. With all that I have completely loaded my diaper in public and generally no one noticed however the more you move around the more odor seems to sneak out keep that in mind but yes you can layer odor controlling techniques and possibly get away with it. But honestly why? I'd give anything to have more control so I didn't have to layer up and worry in public as its not fun or comfortable at all. But to each there own I suppose. Best of luck
Nullo will turn poop green
 
  • Like
Reactions: mayhem
dpcare said:
Nullo will turn poop green
I think the op is more worried about odor I over color LoL but ya it does make it green as a Irish countryside LoL 😆 and to the op I understand that I have extreme IBS-d and well it makes for some displeasing situations best of luck in your IBS adventures...trust me see a gastro and a dietician asap
 
Stuff like Nullo and Devrom tend to mess with my GI system in a way that brings me a fair bit of discomfort. Wearing a plastic-backed disposable with a nice PUL pant like Northshore Trifecta over it masks the odor quite a bit. I wouldn't go hours like that around people, but you should be alright that way until you can get to a place to change, provided you have changing supplies with you.
 
PoofsNFloofs said:
Stuff like Nullo and Devrom tend to mess with my GI system in a way that brings me a fair bit of discomfort. Wearing a plastic-backed disposable with a nice PUL pant like Northshore Trifecta over it masks the odor quite a bit. I wouldn't go hours like that around people, but you should be alright that way until you can get to a place to change, provided you have changing supplies with you.
Thanks for the info about the effect on the GI system. I wondered if that might be the case. Probably worth staying clear of then. It sounded to good to be the solution to what is a an inconvenience more than anything

R
 
  • Like
Reactions: PoofsNFloofs
I have been amazed that Devrom works as well as it does. I've been taking around three capsules a day for the last three months. It does turn things much darker, but that is the only side effect that I've had. My wife doesn't smell anything.
 
There is also activated charcoal tabs if Nullo doesn't agree with you system. I lowers the smell but doesn't get rid of it. Your diet is the determining factor (along with your biomes) on odor. Talk to a nutritionist to find the most healthy way to lower the odor.
 
mayhem said:
There is also activated charcoal tabs if Nullo doesn't agree with you system. I lowers the smell but doesn't get rid of it. Your diet is the determining factor (along with your biomes) on odor. Talk to a nutritionist to find the most healthy way to lower the odor.
Charcoal deactivates your prescriptions!
 
OmiOMy said:
Charcoal deactivates your prescriptions!

Some, not all. It also depends on when you take them.
 
I'm an incontinent member. I use internal deodorant (chlorophyll) so if I do have a BM accident it's rarely noticed. Thankfully I have only a few BM's during the day (majority happened while sleeping or the morning). My partner is here at my house in the weekends. She is well aware of my medical issues. I typically wear my disposable diaper (Abena plastic backed), NS Eternadry contour booster and plastic pants. In the morning she would say that she doesn't really smell "poopy" (I think she's just being kind). I've been using chlorophyll for years. There was an adjustment for using them. It took about a week or so. First I had some loose stool and afterword it settled down so my BM's were "normal." Obviously the odor isn't a bouquet of roses but they aren't that offensive. I will admit that my BM's are kind of greenish. For myself it doesn't bother me. It's in the diaper not outside. In fact I don't let her change a dirty diaper. I will let her change me when it's only wet. You identify yourself as a DL. I would suggest to not doing this out in public. If you're having BM accidents frequently, internal deodorants will help. Just be aware that it's not foolproof.
 
Last edited:
I got a bottle of this last year, I don’t take it all the time, but I realized that after taking Ozempic for the first 24 to 48 hours I’m more at risk at having a few accidents and so I figured this would help and it seems to do the trick to some degree but I think you need to prepare for it and take it before hand so that it does its thing in your body so that when you have your accidents, you can tell if it works or not. I’m not sure if it necessarily messes my tummy up because I’m already at risk of that situation anyways at the time that I need to use it. so I can’t really distinguish what’s the cause of it whether it’s the low or whether it’s the Ozempic, either way, I’m gonna end up with a messy diaper and I guess I’d rather just make sure it’s less smelly.
 
Back
Top