Has a stranger ever made comments or laughed about your diaper or ABDL clothing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

I wear diapers and ABDL clothes 24/7 so it's common for me to get stares and even laughs from strangers. Once a guy at a gas station asked me if the place where I bought my clothes also sold to adults 😂

Reactions: Rezzu, Runnerboy, ChristianDiaperLover and 2 others

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The more stares the better! I’m out and proud!

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: thedlguy, LinkDL, puddlefeet and 4 others
D

Deleted member 58550

diaperedjustin said:
The more stares the better! I’m out and proud!
YES!!!

Runnerboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
my mommy dresses me in corduroy longalls over a turtleneck onesie. Often, I will get made fun of because of being dressed in this fashion. This is my preferred outfit because it is comfy and it makes me feel very babyish which I greatly enjoy. Mom had several pairs of longalls and turtleneck onesies made for me in different colors. I love how comfortable this outfit is. My mom he likes to point out how other boys are dressed in their big boy outfits like soccer uniforms and blue jeans and T-shirts, but I have to wear this clothing. I love being dressed this way, and would never want to change it.

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, MetalDan86, longallsboy and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 58550

Runnerboy said:
my mommy dresses me in corduroy longalls over a turtleneck onesie. Often, I will get made fun of because of being dressed in this fashion. This is my preferred outfit because it is comfy and it makes me feel very babyish which I greatly enjoy. Mom had several pairs of longalls and turtleneck onesies made for me in different colors. I love how comfortable this outfit is. My mom he likes to point out how other boys are dressed in their big boy outfits like soccer uniforms and blue jeans and T-shirts, but I have to wear this clothing. I love being dressed this way, and would never want to change it.
Poor baby. But mama's right, hang in there and don't mind the big boy laughs, just fills your diapers 🥰

Runnerboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What kind of baby clothes do you wear, ABedWetter ?

Reactions: Deleted member 58550

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
most people have been nice, only my family and doctors know I wear, no negative comments so far I guess.🙂

Last edited:

puddlefeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I tucked my shirt in once to reveal a couple inches of my diaper and went to Starbucks. I told the barista my name was Lee... but she put the name as towel. Lol maybe she was hinting at my diaper?

Attachments

• 77D60005-D936-46B2-979D-C0BD396277E0.jpeg
    77D60005-D936-46B2-979D-C0BD396277E0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • Wow

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Don't push your fetish on others in public. There is a time and place this ain't it chief.

Reactions: Quagmirepuff, Serendiapity, lilbabyjooce and 8 others

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
puddlefeet said:
I tucked my shirt in once to reveal a couple inches of my diaper and went to Starbucks. I told the barista my name was Lee... but she put the name as towel. Lol maybe she was hinting at my diaper?
why not wear a pair of underpants or panties over the diapers? o one will see anything./

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
most people have been nice, only my family and doctors know I wear, no negative comments so far I guess.🙂
I know you wear. You naughty little baby.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
diaperedjustin said:
I know you wear. You naughty little baby.
hehehe and the entire Adisc forum too.😁🤭🤭🤣🤣

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Jorelaxed said:
hehehe and the entire Adisc forum too.😁🤭🤭🤣🤣
love that warm pad between my legs all day.

Reactions: chamberpot and Jorelaxed

DLinSecret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Laughed no, comments… a couple times

Was at Walgreens last week and was squatting reading medicine label that was located on bottom shelf. T-shirt got caught on the waist band in the back causing it to snag and show my diaper. Middle age woman walked by, a few years older than me, good looking… “excuse me sir but your diaper is showing in the back”

Did not feel too embarrassed but did have a look on my face like “oh shit”, smiled and said thank you as I pulled my T-shirt back down. This was the most recent incident happened two times before very similar situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 58550 and LinkDL

texswim

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Runnerboy said:
I wear denim shortalls over my diaper and plastic pants all the time when at home. I also wear them out shopping or going out to eat with my wife. Usually I wear a polo shirt or T-shirt under the shortalls. No one has ever made any comment about my outfit.

puddlefeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
LilByte said:
Don't push your fetish on others in public. There is a time and place this ain't it chief.
I really hate this comment. I can understand if a person went up to a woman and asked them to be their mommy in public, then yes, that is wrong... but nothing wrong with wearing a style of clothing that isn't revealing.

Definition of a fetish...
- a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs.

Just because one chooses to wear a diaper out in public "especially in a decent way" does not make it a fetish. I really hate that some people just automatically think ABDL as a fetish and not just as a simple lifestyle. If you are fully clothed, then you are fully clothed. People judge, sure, but this isn't the 1800s.

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, hunter101, LinkDL and 2 others
D

Deleted member 58550

Runnerboy said:
What kind of baby clothes do you wear, ABedWetter ?
Overalls, a T-shirt with an ABDL print and thick diapers. I once forgot to take off my bib and went out in public with it 😂

Reactions: Rezzu

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
puddlefeet said:
I really hate this comment. I can understand if a person went up to a woman and asked them to be their mommy in public, then yes, that is wrong... but nothing wrong with wearing a style of clothing that isn't revealing.

Definition of a fetish...
- a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs.

Just because one chooses to wear a diaper out in public "especially in a decent way" does not make it a fetish. I really hate that some people just automatically think ABDL as a fetish and not just as a simple lifestyle. If you are fully clothed, then you are fully clothed. People judge, sure, but this isn't the 1800s.
My thoughts exactly. Some people just need to zip it.

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, puddlefeet, chamberpot and 1 other person

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My first dinner since then pandemy with my inner circle was at this Chinese restaurant.
I had this black and gold Wu-Tang shirt, paired with some black Versace knock off pants with gold chains printed on them. I had some gold sneakers on. I had a Rilakkuma mask in black with the brown bear and gold print on it. Rilakkuma is a Japanese teddy bear that has his own tv show. I was feeling fresh. I had a diaper under my pants. Also fresh.
Sometimes I feel like I'm hiding in plain sight.
The server told me "nice teddy bear mask". I felt like damn I'm caught. It was all good. I had shot spicy photos for her OF. She's inner circle adjacent. Still I thought I was being subtle.

Last edited:

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
BobaFettish said:
My first dinner since then pandemy with my inner circle was at this Chinese restaurant.
I had this black and gold Wu-Tang shirt, paired with some black Versace knock off pants with gold chains printed on them. I had some gold sneakers on. I had a Rilakkuma mask in black with the brown bear and gold print on it. Rilakkuma is a Japanese teddy bear that has his own tv show. I was feeling fresh. I had a diaper under my pants. Also fresh.
Sometimes I feel like I'm hiding in plain sight.
The server told me "nice teddy bear mask". I felt like damn I'm caught. It was all good. I had shot spicy photos for her OF. She's inner circle adjacent. Still I thought I was being subtle.
Nice choice on the t-shirt. The Wu-Tang clan is forever!
As a joke when I had to call my kids in sick to their schools when they were young, I would tell them that my kids not coming in today because he's too busy listening to Wu-Tang.

Status
Not open for further replies.